[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le have one superstar and never win the Cup men

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1471335600071.png (277KB, 574x564px) Image search: [Google]
1471335600071.png
277KB, 574x564px
>le have one superstar and never win the Cup men
>>
Thanks Orpiks ass.
>>
>>75314541
they're like the bungles but if that level of choking was on steroids
>>
File: 22621.jpg (21KB, 319x333px) Image search: [Google]
22621.jpg
21KB, 319x333px
>watch crapitals get OT'd by the Leafs again
>immediately afterwards watch the bruins get cucked by the refs
tonight's a good night
>>
The Caps are far too fucking slow when its time for Playoff hockey. They get outpaced to every loose puck. They have the most 1 trick pony power play with that awful fucking back pass entry . FUCK THIS TEAM THEY ARE SHIT AND THEY ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH THESE COWARDS
>>
>>75314625
actually I retract this: they're like the doyers with kerchoke
>>
How are they so shit?
>>
>>75314952
They are built for regular season success and were put together that way by regular season superstar Boudreau at the beginning of the Ovechkin era and unfortunately for them this isn't the Premier League and no one cares about the President's Trophy.
>>
Been a caps fan since 04, every year makes me a little more apathetic. I think this year will be the final nail in the coffin for me
>>
>>75315502
Before the salary cap no team ever won with a top-heavy lineup, and if there were only two star players on a team, it was defensemen.

After the salary cap, it has been at least two forwards, but usually two superstar forwards with the rest of the team playing wayyyy above their average at least (think Pittsburgh).

Every other playoff champion since I've been paying attention, so like back to the end of the Oilers era, has had depth.

The Capitals in the last 10 years have had some decent top 6 companions to Ovechkin and some solid players, but they've pretty much been all about Ovechkin and the regular season.
>>
File: IMG_8902.jpg (23KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8902.jpg
23KB, 353x352px
>>75315502
You can always come to New York and want to die as well. But here we have a car
>>
>>75315191
This.

Honestly a one-line team. They have a good defence and a great goalie but honestly the Leafs have 4 lines that keep getting into their heads.

They are already psychologically defeated.
>>
>>75314541
What is it with the Caps, playing 5 on 5 is something that escapes these guys.

I watched it today, 4 on 4 or on the power-play its like a completely different team in the playoffs.
>>
>gets on a hot streak
>dad-dicks everyone in the Metrodome sans the Penguins
>first round exit to the fucking laffs
fuck you Gary, realign the conferences so other teams have a chance to reach the playoffs and go BEYOND THE FIRST ROUND
>>
>>75316584
it seems that even being a man down (whether 4on5 or 4on4) completely fucks with the leafs aggressiveness and head-space, so it might just be that
>>
The suffering never ends
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.