[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when the greatest play in NFL history happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Where were you when the greatest play in NFL history happened?
>>
I've never, NEVER understood the dicksucking of this play. I've seen college kids with crazier catches, I've seen Randy Moss catch a TD behind his back, and I've seen a million others.

But this. Why is this play dicksucked so hard by ESPN and the media?

1. They act like this guy invented one-handed grabs.

2. The Giants lost this game.

What the FUCK is up with this play?
>>
>>75310814
this. it was a tremendous catch. it wasn't as impressive as Julio's this year in the Superbowl.
>>
The Immaculate Reception?

I wasn't born yet, OP
>>
>>75310814
While he didn't invent one handed grabs, he certainly invented going out of your way to turn what should have been a between the numbers perfect two-handed reception into a difficult looking one handed superglueglove grab

Pretty much identical to how Bryce Harper turns a pop fly into an "amazing diving catch" by intentionally positioning himself in shitty spots
>>
>>75310814

It was a cultural phenomenon. That's what separates it from every other play in NFL history. It is simply legendary and an example of perfect athleticism.
>>
>>75311401
>perfect athleticism.

>glove that literally sticks to everything
>>
>>75311423

If you can catch, you can catch. You can't catch a ball with sticky gloves if you can't catch without it.
>>
>>75311483
That's literally not true.
>>
File: odell jr.jpg (48KB, 622x480px) Image search: [Google]
odell jr.jpg
48KB, 622x480px
>>75311790
Pic VERY related.
>>
>>75310859
Edelman's was better.
>>
https://youtu.be/zxqftpqALz8

I prefer this meme play.
>>
>>75310789
...Did it count as a touchdown?
>>
File: Baltimore Ravens.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore Ravens.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>75310789
>implying no this play as greatest one
>>
>>75311133

He was interfered with on this play dude
>>
the giants sold 5 footballs as the authentic "OBJ one-handed catch ball" to memorabilia dealers.
what a scumbag organization.
10 game suspension to eli for fraud coming soon
>>
>>75312077
nothing happens. why do you have this saved? you're brazillian. don't watch nfl. it's not for you.
>>
>>75312115
>Tony and Tim's Totally Awesome Vacation
>>
File: dasitmayne.jpg (72KB, 650x410px) Image search: [Google]
dasitmayne.jpg
72KB, 650x410px
>all the butthurt this caused
>>
File: blogSpan.jpg (63KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
blogSpan.jpg
63KB, 480x323px
>Thinking OBJ's catch was the best in Giants history

You are like a little baby

Go and watch Jason Sehorn's interception against the Eagles and how stupid-impossible that play is.
>>
>tfw can only talk about how awesome this play was with oldfag Giants fans

>Get decapitated
>Gain first down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgWfLZgr-YA
>>
File: berman.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
berman.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>75312077
>those flags coming in at once
>>
>>75312077
Did they change the rule yet on that?
Usually a team (90% of the time the Cheats) gets only a single win exploiting some woefully outdated rule the league hasn't looked at in 50 years before it gets changed
>>
>>75310814
E!SPN loves supporting LGBT players like Odell
>>
>>75312181
>not getting the humor of the post

nice autism

>>75314604
I think they did this season.
>>
>>75310814

It happened on a primetime sunday night game. NFL games get viewers out the ass, if it happened in a Buttfuck State game it'd make play of the day on sportscenter and be forgotten within 5 minutes. Everyone saw this though, so it picked up steam as a conversation topic. A lot of being noticed comes down to timing.
>>
>>75312077
kek
>>
not even a Gnats fan but the Tyree catch was bigger
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.