[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys, when was the last time a top league ended with 3 clubs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: thinking portuguese.jpg (15KB, 250x261px) Image search: [Google]
thinking portuguese.jpg
15KB, 250x261px
guys, when was the last time a top league ended with 3 clubs playing for the title until the end (last 2-3 games)?
i don't recall it happening in the last 10 years, infact, the last time it happened in the primeira liga was in 2007...
why do you think this is?
>>
>guys, when was the last time a top league ended with 3 clubs playing for the title until the end (last 2-3 games)?
Premier League in 2014 went down to the last couple of games
>>
>>75308497
between 3 teams?
it was just >poo and shitty
chelsea just caught them up a bit near the end thanks to liverpool's slip ups
>>
2013-2014 la liga?
>>
>>75308540
2 games to go, Chelsea were 2 points off top spot
>>
>>75308551
it was really just between atletico and barça
real were gone with 2 games to play
>>
File: gza.jpg (1MB, 1404x1399px) Image search: [Google]
gza.jpg
1MB, 1404x1399px
>>75308485

>why do you think this is?
Probabilities given the circumstances
>>
the season of

>AGUEROOOO
>>
>>75309567
>>75308551
this and this
>>
Last 3 La Liga seasons have come down to the last match day but muh EPL so much parity!!!
>>
Championship last year was crazy. Burnley, Middlesbrough and Brighton were all tied on 87 with 2 games left.
>>
>>75308551
I was gonna say this.

>>75308609
Christ what do you consider playing until the end then? Literally the last week having it all up for grabs with different scenarios when all 3 teams could win given a different scenario?
>>
Weren't atletico, real and barsa tied for the last 5 games last season?
>>
Main reason it is so rare is that most elite teams tend to create a huge gap between them and the pleb teams. You dont need much to know juve,psg, and bayern will win their leagues.
>>
THIS
DOES
NOT
FOOKIN
SLIP
>>
the real question is, is it time to create that parity via that european super league that is being proposed.
>>
>>75317526
>he still doesn't think Bayern will choke it all away
>>
>>75308485
Tbh the only league this can really happen with are EPL and la liga (while Simeone is coach).
Juventus is a 1 team league. So is PSG. So is Bayern. Benfica and Porto is a league also.
EPL has actual competition for the top spot.
>>
>>75319002
When have you last checked the French league table, you ignorant retard?
>>
>>75308485
La Liga in 2014, I think. Barca, Atletico Madrid, and Real Madrid were all pretty close at the end.
>>
>>75309567
never a city fan but all my ABU gave me a boner the minute super mario made that pass
>>
>>75317526
Monaco have it pretty sealed m8
>>
literally la liga last season, was close as fuck, barca won by 1 point. atletico only 3 pts off too
>>
>>75319002
>la liga
What league? You mean SLL?
>>
>>75309567
only between shitty and manure
>>
File: this does not fooking slip.jpg (28KB, 917x193px) Image search: [Google]
this does not fooking slip.jpg
28KB, 917x193px
>tfw it slipped
>>
>>75319002
>this team is a league
>these teams are also leagues

go back to school, jared
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.