[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RACIST Verstappen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: xxl.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
xxl.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
Why has Verstappen not been dropped yet? How can someone soo racist be allowed to remain in F1.

http://nos.nl/artikel/2168769-verstappen-biedt-braziliaans-volk-excuses-aan.html
>>
WTF I love verstappen even more now
>>
>>75305336
Based AMD AMX working the macacos into a shoot
>>
Humans are born racist. Why do you hate nature?
>>
>>75305386
By implementing P.C. Culture and censoring everyone.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>>
>>75305452
lmao what a fucking cuck
>>
>>75305336
How many F1 titles does Netherlands even have?
>>
>>75305336
Brazilian isn't a race though, it's a nationality

Brazil is one of the most racially diverse countries in the world
>>
>>75305336

Verstappen is a little dweeb. He was bound to be a rascist.
>>
>>75305509
>Brazil is one of the most racially diverse countries in the world
1850 called, they want their facts back
>>
File: 1200px-Hulk_Hogan[1].jpg (237KB, 1200x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Hulk_Hogan[1].jpg
237KB, 1200x1168px
>>75305382
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN THE AMD-AMX-MANIA'S RUNNING WILD ON YOU!?

>>75305336
wtf i love amx now
>>
if it had been Grosjean and he had said "because he's French" no one would have give a fuck
>>
massa is a fucking dweeb

based max
>>
No one cared about F1 here until he showed up.

Hope he crashes and burns
>>
If only we had someone as balsy as Nelson Piquet on F1 right now to punch those words back into that teenager's mouth.
>>
>>75305809
Hur dur im a total nonconformist douche hipster.
Max seems pretty alright his dad is the phycho in the family, Jos "Grindbak" Verstappen beat up his dad etc
>>
>did literally nothing wrong
>still apologizes
>>
Aww....are the white people being mean to the shitskins again?

Such a pity.
>>
Why are dutch """"""""""people""""""""""" so pathetic?
>>
>>75305539
No it's still true Hans
>>
>>75306176
F1 is not a sport
>>
>>75305809
>>75306543
Fags leave

>>75306176
>jos beat up his dad
Really?
>>
>>75306638
yeah, he also beats up his wife, some kid that beat him at karting, some audience people. He has quite the history of beating people up, even presumably hit his ex-wife with a car.
>>
>Verstappen felt that his preparation lap ahead of his Q3 run was wrecked when Massa dived inside him ahead of the final corner.
>Asked whether he planned to speak to Massa about the incident, Verstappen said: "Well, he's a Brazilian – so there's not much to discuss."
Huh? Brazilians are...stubborn? Aggressive? Arrogant? What did he mean by this.
>>
>>75307047
hotheads
>>
>>75307047
If he's thinking Barichello, he probably means slow
>>
>>75306231
pay reparations hans
>>
>>75305386
Nice logic. Probably the same mental gymnastics that your grandpa used when he spread legs for the nazis.
>>
>>75307764
You need to read a history book or two.
>>
>>75305336
I do the same with brazilians online tbqh, too bad there's flags on /sp/.
>>
>>75305336
>Well, he's a Brazilian, you know. There is not much to talk to," joked the young Red Bull driver.

Memes aside, what did he mean by this?
>>
>>75307047
Brazilians never admit to being wrong. He's talking about their ego.
>>
>>75306326
Because we try to keep everyone happy and be friends with them.
>>
>>75307047
Have you not seen how aggresive and dive domb happy versatappen was during the 1st half of the 2016 season?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.