[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>admire the play style of a certain team >thanks to internet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1476732748523.png (11KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
1476732748523.png
11KB, 470x454px
>admire the play style of a certain team
>thanks to internet can watch all their games live
>b-but you have to support your (((local team))) because their international roster of players happens to have a business location near you

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>75300690
play styles change but your local team doesnt. local teams need your support but billion dollar corporations dont.
>>
>>75300714
>play styles change but your local team doesnt
so you change to the team that more plays to a style you like?
>>
>>75300732
that would make you what is known as a bandwagoner

what im saying is that smaller local teams need your support financially and in person at the ground to be able to improve, whereas the bigger corporations attract fans from all over the globe and your support is inconsequential

people want to see their local teams do well and there is more of a connection there than if they were to support a team thousands of miles away
>>
>>75300787
no. picking the winner is what a bandwagoner means. supporting the style of play you enjoy is just being a smart fan tbqphwy
>>
>>75300809
so would you support a team because you like their "style of play" even though they lose week in week out?

also i dont know why you put the triple parenthesis in your OP, if anything it's the opposite
>>
you seem to be implying that the criterion for supporting a team is solely the play style imposed by the current manager

that's american tier
>>
>it's a finland desperately tries to validate bandwagoning the penguins episode

stop pekka
>>
>>75300690
>flag

not surprised
>>
>>75300690
>giving a shit what you are "supposed" to do
>>
>>75300714
What if my local team is another billion dollar corporation that just sucks at investing their money?
>>
>tfw no local team

What's even the point. I'm not gonna fly across the country to go see my team play in a half empty stadium. It's often cheaper to fly to Europe to see a game. MLS needs ban transcontinental matches. The country is too big.
>>
>>75300821
>if anything it's the opposite
>watching the "local" "team" because you feel a duty to do so
>a corporate entity with an international roster of players who happens to have a brick and mortar location near you
>b-but you have to!
if that isn't jew tricks I don't know what is
>>
>>75300866
>>75300872
show me a town with a huge team that also doesn't have any local teams in lower leagues

the majority of sporting teams are smaller teams and it's only the few on top that have multinational followings with tons of money involved. i dont know why you put local and team in quotation marks or what about this is supposed to be jewish tricks
>>
File: leafinfinland.jpg (51KB, 629x559px) Image search: [Google]
leafinfinland.jpg
51KB, 629x559px
>>75300690
based Finn, deciphering the twisted minds of /sp/
>>
>>75300895
why would I watch lower leagues when higher leagues exist? there's only so many hours in a day so give me one reason not to watch the highest level of competition in the sport you happen to prefer.
>>
>>75300912
i've already given you the reasons why some people prefer to watch their local lower league teams. if you dont care about any of that then good for you, do whatever you like
>>
>>75300895
I live in the same district where the stadium of the "main" team in my city is, why should I support the local team that is located much further from where I live and their rival in the youth leagues?

Besides, why watching shit tier lower leagues?
>>
>>75300912
For me personally, I just like having a game on to watch. If my team is playing a game I'll switch it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.