[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surely he will get sacked if Chelsea don't win the league?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: 1464330501822.jpg (31KB, 590x350px)
1464330501822.jpg
31KB, 590x350px
Surely he will get sacked if Chelsea don't win the league?
>>
>>75299858
your mum will get sacked by my big strong ballsack
>>
>>75300731
savage
>>
>>75300731
I feel like Australians are not even trying anymore.

SAD!
>>
>>75300755
t. Pedro Gomez
>>
>>75301350
t. alberto barbosa
>>
No

He's going back to Italy winning the league or not.
>>
>>75300835
This is what he ment with not even trying. If you tried you would've known that it is Gomes in Portugal.
>>
>>75300835
t. Bruce Landownunder
>>
Costa should've been sold, he's gonna cost Chelsea the title
>>
>>75299858
They have easier schedule than Spurs, and even if they lose every game, Tottenham will find a way to bottle it. As for Conte, he brought a team that placed 10th previous season to title contention, so I'm fairly certain he won't get sacked no matter what.
>>
>>75301480
maybe if bati would have played more than 10 minutes total before january, they would have been more comfortable selling costa then for a shitload of cash and everyone would have been better off

but to answer op question, if you talk to any chelsea fan at the start of the season, all we wanted was a nice recovery season with at most getting a CL place

now, I'm not saying 'CL was the aim', but ever chelsea fan ha been tremendously happy with Conte for the whole season and will be even if a choke happens.. that being said, the title is now the aim and is chelsea's fully to lose if they do

this period is telling about the strengthening needed for next season though, especially if the team gets completely thrown off balance with an injury to a bolton player
>>
>>75301811
nice blog
>>
kek, media bullshit got into you, that was their intention

they are winning it
>>
It's nice how no one is talking about how shitty Chelsea's squad is.

That team would be 7th at most if it hadn't been for him.
>>
>>75301929
I disagree about them having a shitty squad. Conte seems to have found a perfect position/role for every player, the formation is obviously working out well against all odds, and I do agree that he's tremendously helped Chelsea, but I don't see a weak spot in that side.
>>
If he gets sacked, I want allegri. Just so we can see another so called genius manager get exposed in the best league.
>>
>>75302237
Allegri is a vulture, he comes to complete teams and ruins them slowly. Also,
>best league
>>
>>75302237
>implying he hasn't already signed a contract at the Emirates
>>
>>75302300
>le meme one team german league and only two teams matter spainish league is better!
>>
>>75300755
it's post-ironism to uncultured swine

>>75300731
ahahahahahahaha ballsack. classic!
>>
>>75302237
>best
>league

I think anglos as a group are not trying anymore.
>>
>>75302060
Well, it's. He's obliged to play with 3 defenders because they are all pretty much shit and they can't play with a 4 backline.

Cahill is a joke. David Luiz is a joke. Azpie is not even centre-back but the irony is that despite it he's still they best defender.

Costa won some games single handedly but we all not he's not reliable. Willian and Batshuayi are dogshit. Pedro is mediocre at best.

Outside Azza and Courtois, Tottenham has a better player in every position. Even their bench players are better. Yesterday we saw the desert on the left back just because Alonso was missing. Alonso. Fucking Alonso. The definition of mediocre.
>>
They need fresh wind, make a great signing in the summer. Someone who can make 49+ passes would be perfect.
>>
>>75302351
Well, Cahill IS getting old, I'll give you that; Luiz has been surprisingly great all season; Costa has had a great first half of the season; Willian HAS gotten a bit worse, since he got benched because he doesn't fit the system, but he was Chelsea's best player last season, and he's still a good player; Batshuayi isn't a starter; Pedro is decent. Spurs are a good team, but they're by no mean better than Chelsea, let alone in every position. Other than Alderweireld, maybe fullbacks, and maybe Wanyama, Chelsea objectively has better players.
>>
>>75302351
Before yesterday's game, they were the only English team that could seriously compete in the CL. Now, they're absolute shit. It's hilarious how one game managed to completely change people's perception of the team.
>>
>>75302567
They also conceded goals from a no-call on handball, and a deflection, all while missing 2 starters. Not making excuses, they got absolutely outplayed during the whole matchup, but they've been crushing it for the most of the season, and 1 bad game seems to be enough for people to start shitting on them. Ridiculous.
>>
>>75302567
lmao if you think this squad could compete in CL. it's enough to win the EPLEL because conte's tatics is all about not conceding the first goal.
>>
>>75302351
Azpilicueta, Luiz and Cahill is pretty good against 2 forwards. You have the fast player, passer and strong, aerially good guy: perfect for dealing with the big man, little man combination while leaving the middle player spare. The problem on Sunday was that Man Utd had two fast players in Lingard AND Rashford. You can't criticise Cahill and Luiz for being outpaced by Rashford: pace just isn't one of their strengths.
>>
>>75302950
Missing Alonso, and putting Azpi on the wingback position has certainly hurt the defense, and ManU scored 2 shit goals, but all 3 Chelsea CBs are most definitely to blame for being destroyed by a teenager. He didn't just outpace them, he dominated 1v2 situations, and that's inexcusable for a title contending defense.
>>
>>75302060
>Conte seems to have found a perfect position/role for every player

really looked like it yesterday

>losing against a team who couldn't even beat ander fucking lecht
>>
------------Costa
Azard---------------Pedro
Ake---Kante-----Matic---Moses
--Azpilicueta---Luiz----Cahill

should they gone with this squad yesterday, they would get at least a draw.

zouma is terrible after that injury and replacing Azpilicueta with him was a terrible decision. that fucking dribble in the 2nd half was a nightmare fuel. a shame, but I think he's out after this season. not good enough.
>>
>>75303262
https://sys.4chan.org/sp/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=75303262&altc=1

for mobile users

ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
File: 1468861797037.jpg (14KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468861797037.jpg
14KB, 342x245px
>>75303287
>I don't like your opinion so I guess it's shitposting
>>
File: 1489905473772.jpg (17KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1489905473772.jpg
17KB, 250x248px
>>75303262
>shitposting the same thing in every thread
>>
>>75302950
Chelsa is ok as long as they score the first goal. Their defensive rate is great, but you have to play with 5 defenders PLUS 2 defensive midfielders to get that. 7 players just to defende, and only 2 of them (Moses & Alonso) can attack, so you'll have to attack with 5 players, with is a joke.

You won't getting anything in Champions League by attacking with only 5 players. That's Chelsea's problem.
>>
>>75303665

>You won't getting anything in Champions League by attacking with only 5 players. That's Chelsea's problem.

It's the best possible system right now but Chelsea are definitely gonna get midfield reinforcements, Conte wanted to go for Naingollan last summer so he definitely seems like he wants a creative mid who isn't fibreglass.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.