[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you rate him, /sp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 3

File: tonykross.jpg (25KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
tonykross.jpg
25KB, 630x420px
Do you rate him, /sp/?
>>
>>75298968
Poor man's Isco
>>
>le kick the ball at ramos' head man
>>
Great footballer absolutely dispicable person
Would wish him a career ending injury but he's too good for our nt
>>
>>75299135
how is he despicable?

>>75298968
le retain possession man
>>
>>75299251
He's arrogant as fuck and bad mouthed my hometown club
He's also from east germany and east Germans are generaly scum
>>
>>75299275
Tell me more about that, senpai. Seems interesting.
>>
>>75299309
He was mad Bremen (his brothers team) lost against our 3rd league side 3-1 and both of them blamed it on our pitch/facilities, called them shit and made fun of the club and while he has a point concerning the pitch our stadium is bundesliga standard and it's clear their entire family is composed of sore losers with a supreiority complex.
>>
>>75299275

Did he really?
>>
I still can't believe he left bayern for madrid
>>
>>75299394
>I still can't believed that he left for the superior team
He was just smart. Once you play in Madrid and win something you become a legend and not just a random German midfielder
>>
le alibi pass and occasional blooter man
>>
>>75298968
>der pass sideways mensch
>>
>>75299394
>>75299427
His personality fits real better than bayern
While bayern are arrogant cunts internally they are like a family while Madrid is a bunch of self centered individuals just like Kroos
>>
>le soft rely on Modrid man

Next to Özil and Khedira, why are all our NTs midfielders such overrated pussies?
>>
wtf I thought Kroos was a nice guy
>>
>>75299503
Because most midfielders are even worse.
>>
>>75299386
Don't worry, karma got him back with a behemoth
>>
>>75299518
All midfielders are cynical, intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>75299518
Nobody who plays for Real Madrid is nice

Except maybe Modric and Bale
>>
>>75298968
you need to understand that 95% of the bayern "fans" are mommy's boys that still live with their parents and believe that supporting a successful team somehow makes up for being a nu-male. so obviously they are gonna despise someone with ambitions
>>
File: querpasstoni.png (6KB, 656x73px)
querpasstoni.png
6KB, 656x73px
>>
Yes

https://twitter.com/ToniKroos/status/815334139142533120
>>
>>75299503
Modric has been shit this season my man, you can count the amount of good games hes had on one bomb crippled hand.
>>
>le pass sideways man
>>
>>75299573

10/10 burly deutsch women

perfect wife
>>
>>75299720
Translation:
And Toni Kroos? He is inconspicuous just like his whole team but great on paper. The [German] international has a pass accuracy of 100 % at the moment.
>>
>>75298968

He is a big winner offiside the pitch.
>>
>>75299394
Buyern forced him to leave. What are you talking about?
>>
>>75299573
>t. virgin

>>75299852
This!
>>
>>75298968
Le dive klose to the area fifteen times in a match and hold your knee nazi
>>
>>75299877
>Buyern forced him to leave.
kek
>>
I like him, but there's no way he should be playing ahead of Isco. All he can do is pass to Luka and Casemiro and shoot some set-pieces. He can't create a surplus on the field and then make a play like Isco can.
>>
>>75299503
>Khedira
If anything he's underrated these days at Juve
>>
Schlomostien
>>
>>75300069
>Extend your contract now for not even one third of what Ribery or Götze earn despite them not being close to your performance or leave the club this summer because we want to see some shekels for you

yeah, I think "force" is pretty much the right word.
>>
>>75300329
>Ribery [...] not being close to your performance
KEK, yeah, Ribéry passes sideways less
>>
>>75298968
poor mans modric
>>
>>75300103
yeah, because they're completely different type of players you idiot
>>
Kroos > Modric

Midfield should be

Isco -- Casemite - Kroos
>>
>>75300337
running straight into the other team's defence and relying on that you either get through or get awarded a freekick/penulty is not an achievement.

Stop shilling, Kalle! everyone knows that Ribery has always been shit and a system babby. If the ref wouldn't suck his cock everytime little crybaby goas down after sensing minimal contact and instead give him a red card and 2 games ban, as he deserves, for every spergout, he wouldn't be even relevant.
>>
>>75300401
kroos and isco can't defend for shit, so unless kafirmiro eats makelele and kante in order to inherit their powers they aren't going to play like that
>>
>>75300455
lmao
>>
>>75298968

Yes. He's a great midfielder.

He's one of those players you don't notice when he's on the pitch but you definetely notice when he's not there. He's like a stealth panzer. Achtung baby.

t. Madridista
>>
doesn't make mistakes and doesn't take much risks either so he's useful if you need to keep possession, but he's also very good at set pieces so he's also useful if you're in a desperate need of a goal
>>
>>75298968
Le dive as if you were shot and needed to hide in the trenchs in the World War Nazi
>>
Dunno who he is
>>
>>75300488
they're both fine defensively when compared to modric, especially kroos is. Isco can be good there as well but he usually plays further up so hes not really going to rake up the tackles/interceptions/whatever. when he was played deeper by ancelotti in CL he averaged 3 tackles per game for 10 games for example. in the 2014 copa final he made 10 tackles. he can do it, just needs a shot.
>>
>>75300625
perhaps, but isisco is better upfront, creating chances for morata to bottle
>>
>>75299573
nah she's just german
>>
>>75300588
Alfonso please fuck off
>>
Best Madrid player this season, making up for Modric's shit year
>>
>>75300670
Did you fall to the ground close to the area and awarded a foul while writing this post?
>>
>""""""worldclass""""" player Ribery
>>
Customers are still so mad at him it's hilarious. If you see a German flag badmouthing Kroos you can be 100% sure it's a butthurt customer. Kroos literally cucked their club and they can't accept it because after all Buyern are the strongest and the greatest and everyone dreams of winning the Bundesliga 15 times ina row.

And yes he's world class and assists like every 2nd goal of Madrid, Zidane solved football thanks to him and Ramos.
>>
>>75300958
>Kroos literally cucked their club

Well, I wouldn't call it cucking. I'd say he exposed them and showed to everybody why people go to buyern, and that's only about money.

>muh Titel
>muh history
>muh Herausforderung sich mit den besten zu messen

No! It's really just the fat paycheck in the end of the day.
Otherwise, I totally agree: German flags trash-talking about Kroos are ass-blasted customer cuckbois.
>>
>le footballer man
>le midfielder man
>le pass the ball man
>le man man
>le german person
>le person
>>
>>75299612
that sounds likeable
>>
>>75300103
Isco holds onto the ball too much my dude. Plus he doesn't cover his zone in the midfield. He usually passes it once and runs forward but never returns to cover his spot

Modric and Kroos are miles ahead of isco as midfielders. It is not surprise Zidane uses those two as starters
>>
>>75299613
Literally Marcelo and Navas
the only good guys there
>>
>>75303799
>an unironically good post from El Salvador

you only forgot to mention that CR7 doesn't track back, leaving Marcelo alone too defende that left space. If it wasn't for Kroos, I can't imagine what would happen.

Isco is great but lazy asf to do the defensive work. And also he's fat.
>>
I'd say I rank him more than rate him
>>
>>75303915
Marcelo is a cunt
>>75303988
Isco is not that lazy. Besides he should start over Bale not over Kross
>>
>>75303988
I'm not responsible for the shitposting of my country mates.

And yes, what you said about Marcelo is true as well. Isco would usually get stuck forward and not cover Marcelo either. But then again, Madrid played 4-4-2 with Isco in last clasico. He might actually play tomorrow if >Bayol doesn't recover in time

It's a shame about Isco. If he was more humble, he could learn how to play midfielder. But instead the spanish press sucks his cock, and he really thinks he shouldnt run like the rest of his team. I'm worried about what will happen to madrid once Modric gets too old.
>>
>>75303999
I personally rate him more than he sits in my regard
>>
i only rate the white guys on this beaner team
>>
>>75303799
You can drill some tactical discipline into Isco. But you can never drill dribbling talent into a Kraut.

>>75300389
different type of players =/= different position
>>
>>75304055
Isco is literally Iniesta+scoring talent. He is wasting his talent in the midfield. He should play as a 10
>>
>>75304081
idk why you want a midfielder to dribble. It's the dumbest thing to do. If you lose the ball, thats basically giving up a goal. The ball travels faster than any player dribbling with it, you gotta pass it first always.

There are people who unironically think Zidane is retarded and thats the reason why >Hamez and Gordisco don't play more
>>
Where did this "Modrić is having a bad season" meme coming from? I guess that's the narrative brandeads create themselves when they watch 5 min YT highlights instead of actual games.

>>75304104
>implying there's the 10 in Zidane's Real
>>
>>75304107
Dribling creates lots of spaces. If it is done smartly it is a great tool to have. Modric is a great dribler for example
>>
>>75304128
Isco can play in a wing. He just can't defend like Modric and play in that position. He is way better than Bale and should start over him
>>
>>75304055
Yes, it's amazing how the spanish press hype him there, they talk about ballon d'or lol. Isco has talent to be elite, but cmon, he didn't show anything yet, and he won't until Zidane put him as starter, and I can't see it happening soon. Bale is still their best option, he's just shitty now because he just came back (in the middle of the season) from an injury.
>>
It's not easy being Zizou that's for sure.
>>
>>75304173
He has achieved more than most players at his age. And performed great in big games. It is just that Zidanotti is obsessed with the BBC meme as a good French men that he is
>>
>>75304107
I don't want him to dribble in his own half, I want him to dribble in the opponents' third, like Modrić. Every time Kroos gets the ball in danger-zone, he either (weakly) shoots or passes to Marcelo. Modrić fake pumps, dribbles a guy and then has 3-4 options, Kroos only has one because he's an industrial player instead of natural talent like Luka and Isco.
>>
>>75304131
Yes, you are right. But Modric has the pass first, Isco tries to dribble first. That great play he made last game, if he passed the ball to anyone it would've been a goal. But instead he wanted to hold onto the ball

>>75304128
People don't watch the games, plus Modric hasn't been the same since he was out for injury. His first decent gamein 2017 was vs Atletico
>>
>>75304244
Passing close to the area is way harder than Modric's midfield passes. Isco creates more danger than Modric when he is close to the area while Modric is way better in transition and midfield playing
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.