[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Get Someone to Like Baseball

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

As summer's coming around, I want to try to get my girlfriend to like baseball. I've put games on a couple times and it's clear that she doesn't really understand, although she doesn't complain.

I want to bring her to a game at Fenway, but I'm afraid that it would be just a couple hours of boredom for her. What can I try to get her interested?
>>
>>75273056
make her watch Taishou Yakyuu Musume
>>
>>75273056
take her to the game but let her spend all the money she wants. nothing lures a broad in better than a credit card and the chance to buy dumb cutesy shit
>>
>>75273056

Take her to the batting cages and have her try some slow pitch softball.

Best way to get someone into any bat-and-ball game or even club game (like golf) is having them play it.
>>
>>75273056

>How to Get Someone to Like Baseball

is it posible to force someone to be gay?

if the answer is NO then forget about it.
>>
File: djijr.gif (2MB, 378x251px) Image search: [Google]
djijr.gif
2MB, 378x251px
>>75273732
>is it posible to force someone to be gay?

Spanish society has done a good job of that forcing you all to like soccer.

So I suppose the answer is yes.
>>
>>75273841

there is no such thing as "soccer", it's called football DeMarcus, also no one forces anyone to like it since it's the number one sport everywhere and also in your country in less than 20 years.
>>
>>75273056
Women don't really like baseball.

>>75273916
>there is no such thing as "soccer", it's called football

It's called football in your country. It's called soccer in ours.

>and also in your country in less than 20 years.

That seems pretty unlikely. The MLS gets lower ratings than women's basketball.
>>
>>75273916
>there is no such thing as "soccer"

Soccer is the correct name.

You see that? Brit publication from the 20s.

Rugby FOOTBALL is actually the mother code. Association football, or soccer, came after.
>>
File: AGameofSemenSlurp.gif (439KB, 276x208px) Image search: [Google]
AGameofSemenSlurp.gif
439KB, 276x208px
>>75273994
>The MLS gets lower ratings than women's basketball.

And so does EPL and Men's national team games.

Only time we pretend to care about semen slurp is during the world cup, watched out patriotism, like how people become swimming fans for two weeks to watch Michael Phelps.
>>
>>75273056
Try to bring her to a game, but don't sperg on rules and shit. Only answer if she has questions on things.

If she still doesn't care, then just accept she won't give a shit.
>>
>>75273916
Why do Europeans get all faggy when someone calls it soccer?

Also, we have heard that dumb shit since 1994 and it still is comfortably 5th, maybe even 6th if you include how popular nascar is lmao
>>
>>75274064
>And so does EPL and Men's national team games.

The EPL gets decent ratings. Something like 250,000 viewers per game iirc. Still nowhere near the big 4 sports though, so you're right, by and large people don't care. Anyone saying that soccer will be number one or even overtake one of the big 4 within 20 years is delusional.
>>
>>75273056

If your gf starts liking baseball, it's solely because she wants to get banged out by one of the players. It's a "sport" that is literally unwatchable unless you're simple.
>>
>>75274132
>Why do Europeans get all faggy when someone calls it soccer?

It makes no sense since soccer is actually the "true" name.

Rugby was the first football game to be codified and popularized. It was called Rugby football. The game played with your feet was proposed and codified some 20 years later, and the people who codified it toyed with the idea of letting the players pick up the ball and run with it.

Long story short, after soccer was codified, there was now two major football codes in England. To distinguished the two, Rugby Football was called Rugger and Association Football called Soccer.
>>
>>75273056
>it's clear that she doesn't really understand, although she doesn't complain
Don't try to force on her a hobby, otherwise she will try to force her hobbies on you (and it will be unpleasant) or she'll just cheat on you.
>>
>>75273056
>it's clear that she doesn't really understand

You're dating an actually retarded person, sorry to say.
>>
>>75273056
>4chan answer
Tell her that if her team wins, she gets to take every black cock on the team all at once.

>actual answer
Just watch a game with her, answer her questions, tell her what you like about it. Presumably she likes you if she's being seen with your ugly ass, so give her new information. My gf didn't know shit about football when we got together and now she loves it (though her bants, of course, leave something to be desired, but that's a whole other thread).
>>
>>75281986
She's having sex with other men.
>>
>>75273056
i mean a baseball game at a stadium, especially one as storied as fenway, is already a nice setting. very relaxing. of course do the batting cages and stuff.
>>
>>75273916
Europeans have been saying Soccer will be the most popular sport in our country in 20 years for the past 23 years. Usually point at youth participation and popularity, which means percisely jack shit because its considered a kid's sport and most people stop playing it.
>>
>>75273056

Make sure to go to the giftshop. Buy jerseys. By her a team stuffed animal. Get snacks and beers, and get good seats. Also make sure they are playing against a shit team so lot's of homeruns.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.