[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to the good old Fox in the Box? THe player that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: pippo.jpg (37KB, 451x512px) Image search: [Google]
pippo.jpg
37KB, 451x512px
what happened to the good old Fox in the Box? THe player that was not complete by any means, but has that predatory instinct inside the area

The archtypical example is Filippo Inzaghi. I remember he was my favourite player as a kid, but I can't imagine any current kids looking up to a player like that. Not fast, not technical, not strong
>>
>>75250725
lewandowski
>>
>>75250725
>The player that was not complete by any means, but has that predatory instinct inside the area
Players got better?
>>
>>75250747
target man
>>
Müller

he's been shit though
>>
belotti desu
>>
>>75250725

4-4-2 formation died
>>
belotti is the the new fox in the box.

he will never leave torino because no one will pay the money that his goals warrant because they are all tap-ins.
>>
Chicharito
>>
One of those players won the most recent ballon dor OP
>>
>>75250790
this
>>
Ronaldo, Lewa, Icardi, Belotti, Costa, Kane, there's plenty m8
>>
>>75250752
He is not complete by any means, but he has that predatory instinct inside the area
>>
>>75250725
think francis jeffers has retired lad
>>
It's Morata, but unfortunately Zidane prefers his terrorist buddy Benzeshit.
>>
it is easier to dive and get a penalty
>>
>>75250822
>Ronaldo
>Not fast, not technical, not strong
He annoys me but I don't think you can equate him to Inzaghi
>>
Inzaghi was literally born offside la
>>
Mario Gomez was like that. Not sure where he is now though.
>>
>>75251500
But he is a fox in the box no matter how you look at it
>>
>>75251529
wolfsburg
>>
>>75251529
wolfsburg, scored 14 goals so far this season
>>
Ruud <3
Flo <3
>>
>>75250725
>THe player that was not complete by any means, but has that predatory instinct inside the area
literally Falcao
>>
Everyone became a midfielder, even the goalkeeper. Positions died a long time ago
>>
>le miss 20 chances a game but score the pivotal one man

Cavani is a lesser version
>>
>>75252479
Cavani is the complete opposite of Inzaghi, he's great at everything except scoring
>>
>>75250725
I guess teams want their striker to help out with build up and shit. I really can't see why a player like him wouldn't work in football.

>>75250773
Belotti is close, but probably more technical than Inzaghi was, and stronger. Really hope he'll stay in Italy though.
>>
fox in the box? vardy desu
>>
>>75251541
Nowhere near as efficient at it as Inzaghi was.
>>
>>75250725
aguero
>>
>>75252442
fucking THIS

As for the fox in the box, Milan has carried on this tradition of having such player in Lapadula. He's shit though.
>>
>>75253163

Lapadula and Bacca are exactly like Inzaghi. Except they don't score.
>>
KrIs BoYd <3333

Britt Assombalonga <3333

Robert Earnshaw <3
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.