[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gareth Bale looks like a monkey. Is that racist to say?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2156.jpg (32KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2156.jpg
32KB, 630x420px
Gareth Bale looks like a monkey. Is that racist to say?
>>
nope

he looked like a harry potter character when he was at tottenham
>>
>>75246136
LOO IN THE POO
>>
One can't be racist toward Anglos.
>>
>>75246053
He looks like I imagine a Yeti to look like
>>
>>75246215
Yetis don't bald like that
>>
>>75246053
Of course, apparently you can't even call Ross Barkley a gorilla without being a racist piece of shit
Then again that is just scousers playing the victim again
>>
>>75246053
Cultural appropriation.
>>
As somebody wth 3/17 Welsh Heritage I take offense
>>
>>75246053
not really because he's not part-African
>>
>>75246053
Yes, that's racist to monkeys
>>
>>75246053
Tony Mowbray's got a fuckin monkey's heid. Is that racist to say?
>>
>>75246504
So it's not racist to say a white person looks like a monkey if they're not "part-African". It suddenly becomes racist when said white monkey lookalike has a grandfather that was born in Africa?
>>
>>75246053
He looks like Monkey Fist from Kim Possible.
>>
>>75246053
Yes it's racist.
>>
>>75246053
Would be racist thinking it's racist
>>
>>75246584
Yes, because slavery n shit
>>
>>75246584
correct. there are historic connotations with black people being sub-human or monkeys. there aren't any historic connotations with white people being monkeys though.

you lose faggot.
>>
>>75246584
autism
>>
>>75246696
>there aren't any historic connotations with white people being monkeys though.

Ross Barkley is white though.

So how far do you take it? A single grandfather isn't even part of your immediate family. What if only your great-grandfather is black? What if only your great-great grandfather is black? Is it still racist? In those instances would it still be racist to say a white person looks or has the intellect of a monkey?
>>
>>75246910
It is an American thing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3503460/Girl-six-taken-away-foster-family-five-years-1-5-cent-Native-American-family-white.html

>'Daddy don't let them take me away': Harrowing moment girl, 6, is taken from her home of five years by social workers because she is '1.5% Native American' and her adoptive parents are white

>Lexi, who has only ever know the Pages as her parents, is one-and-a-half per cent Choctaw Native American.
>Because of the 'Indian Child Welfare Act' - a federal law passed in the 1970's aimed to protect the best interests of Native American children - she must live with Native American parents and will be placed with her father's relatives.

>n a statement, the tribe said it wants what is best for the child.
>'The Choctaw Nation desires the best for this Choctaw child.
>'The tribe's values of faith, family and culture are what makes our tribal identity so important to us.
>'Therefore we will continue to work to maintain these values and work toward the long-term best interest of this child,' it said.
>>
>>75246910
he is not. he is 1/4 black.

stop arguing. you have lost.
>>
>>75247139
Just to make clear, this is the result of American influence. I'm aware that most people complaining are not Americans, but have been influenced by the American SJWs.
>>
>>75247149
He has 2 parents and 4 grandparents. 1 (one) of his grandparents is black.

How the fuck does that make him 1/4 black? His skin is white.
>>
>>75247149
State of your maths mate, must be a scouser
>>
>>75247189
It's just scousers complaining because McKenzie wrote it. These are the same people that sang songs about Peter Reid having a "fucking monkey heed".
>>
>>75247229
>race is skin colour
>>
>>75247229
>>75247266

1 of 4 grandparents is black

either way this makes him 1/4 black

eat shit bitch. you are stupid.
>>
>>75246584
MUH SLAVRY WE WUZ KANGZ WHITEBOI
>>
>>75247351
Kek he's done it again, fucking idiot
>>
>>75246053
>Bale looks like a nigger
>Giggs is actually a half nigger

what's up with that, Wales?
>>
>>75247351
>this logic
>being a "percentage" of anything

Ross Barkley is white. His skin is white. He has green eyes.
>>
>>75246230
How the fuck do you know that?
>>
>>75247612
he might look white but he is still 1/4 black.

drink piss with your John Agard logic. I'm going to the toilet soon, I'll save you a drop.
>>
>>75247743
>being a nigger
>>
Just scousers playing the victim against the big nasty newspaper, it's embarrassing desu
96 wasn't enough
>>
>>75247743
Would it have been as racist if he was "1/8" black or "1/16"?

Trying to understand your logic.
>>
>>75247229
If he has nigger ancestors it means he is a nigger.

No matter how his skin looks like.
>>
Was watching the last leg tour of Australia and they went to an aboriginal to perform a rain dance

Abo turns out to be white but identities as abo because his great grandfather was one
>>
>>75246053
we are all apes, anything else is politburo propaganda
>>
>>75248579
Imagine being this retarded
>>
No because there isn't an implied historically racist context to it. Bale is white.
>>
>>75248579
This is literally what you Euros get on Americans backs for "Muh heritage" I guess I'm white and Dutch now according to your logic
>>
>>75247743
dont trip over your manbag you fucking queer
>>
>>75249226
Bale and Barkley are both white.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.