[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the worst sport in your opinion? for me it's cycling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: pantani.jpg (77KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
pantani.jpg
77KB, 1000x563px
What is the worst sport in your opinion?
for me it's cycling
>>
Baseball or Cricket. Both are boring and take too long to end
>>
soccer
>>
soccer
>>
Soccer
>>
>>75241362
American football is dogshit. I'm not the biggest fan of rugby but at least that makes sense and is somewhat interesting
>>
luckswing
>>
What's the worst sport? [Names something that isn't a sport}
>>
Out of the big 4 that are played here, definitely furpuck, followed closely by apehoop. Those two are shit.

Divegrass isn't so bad when USA wins, but mlels is a joke of a league that will probably never take off
>>
cricket
>>
is dressage considered a sport?
>>
Soccer is the worst
>>
>>75241518
It's Olympic
>>
>>75241362

muggle quidditch
>>
Any Amerilard sport.
>>
>>75241618

>Any Amerilard sport.

muggle quidditch
>>
ice hockey. absolute woat sport
>>
that curry sport where they play gay tag while holding hands and practicing rape
>>
Baseball, followed by basketball
>>
File: 163300_RTX1KKB5.jpg (190KB, 1001x667px) Image search: [Google]
163300_RTX1KKB5.jpg
190KB, 1001x667px
>>75241362
fat fucking pleb detected, cycling is the hardest sport
>>
>>75241990
I don't doubt that it's hard, it's pretty clear.
i just say that it's shit.
>>
>>75241866
>basketball
>a sport that involves sprinting back and forth, guarding players, passing the ball, blocking shot attempts, or stealing the ball
>boring

now baseball i understand because of all the standing around and bench sitting.
>>
>>75241362
tennis. the needless grunting makes it even worse.
>>
soccer
>>
AFL

I was forced to endure watching an entire game of that shit. It is truly a "sport" that only Australians could make up and find entertaining.
>>
Cycling is shit to watch yes sgree with you op

Also golf is boring as fuck too
>>
Cricket and baseball.
>>
>>75242149
finally someone who agrees.
i just came back from ireland, too.
>>
>>75241477
I don't get why you like sports with the most team play the least.
I get that apehoop is a very pussy sport, but not hockey.

I can't watch baseball, where the only interest thing is fielding, and even then...
>>
>>75241362
You're a pleb tbqh.
>>
>>75241362
Tennis
>watching the same guys play against eachother over and over and over and over and over
>>
File: cav the assassin.png (51KB, 448x366px) Image search: [Google]
cav the assassin.png
51KB, 448x366px
>>75242005

How is it shit? You just don't understand the great spectacle that you're watching
>>
>>75242149
>>75242338
these guys know what's up
>>
soccer
>>
>>75241990
Has he just seen Chloe Moretz?
>>
>>75242753
from someone who doesn't watch the sport or follow it in any way, it just seems to be a test of how well your race is managed by the team and cardiovascular endurance (in the tours anyways) the sprints are semi-interesting to watch
>>
Fucking curling.
>>
Watching cycling with /sp/ is fun. I really enjoyed the olympics--both men and women's.
>>
File: shimanocar.png (638KB, 782x644px) Image search: [Google]
shimanocar.png
638KB, 782x644px
>>75242753
>>75241990

/cyc/ represent

hope to see you around tomorrow
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.