[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGISSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: hernandez1.jpg (23KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
hernandez1.jpg
23KB, 630x354px
APOLOGISSE
>>
the spic is still doing life
>>
Still in prison for life for the first conviction
>>
>>75236201
why? He literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>75236201
>>75236237
Jose Baez is representing him on his appeal, Hernandez will get that dropped soon
>>
>>75236249
yea every body knows, just like oj.

he dindu nuffin!
>>
>>75236266
dropped like odin llyod
>>
>>75236190
why do spics like angles in their hair line.
>>
>>75236272
Wait, OJ killed gang bangers?
>>
>>75236201
I assume he has the possibility of parole now?
>>
>>75236785
No, he has a life sentence from an unrelated murder
>>
>>75236201
>>75236237
he will beat that too
>>
>>75236272
OJ served his time. Leave him alone.
>>
>>75236802
Life with the possibility of parole is a thing.
Not so much if you have two life sentences.
>>
>>75236272
OJ did absolutely nothing
>>
>>75236190
So he only killed one guy instead of three? Fucking underachiever.
>>
>>75236266
How'd he not get disbarred for letting Casey Anthony pay him with sex?
>>
File: oMKupnG.jpg (39KB, 744x476px) Image search: [Google]
oMKupnG.jpg
39KB, 744x476px
The murder he was convicted for happened less than a mile from where I grew up.

Go Pats!
>>
>>75236272
Childhood is thinking OJ did it
Adolescences is thinking he did it but it doesn't matter because a jury of his peers said he didn't do it
Adulthood is knowing he did it, and that did the right thing. Even Chris Rock knows.
>>
>>75238125
sorry bro, killing someone by brutally stabbing them isn't the right thing
>>
>>75238148
Bedtime
>>
>>75238148
>taking the moral high ground against killers
Where does this nigger think he is?
Dis earf homeboi.
>>
>>75238125
What are you babbling on about you retard?
>>
>>75238004
>less than a mile from where I grew up
OMG are you okay?
>>
I don't wish harm on anyone.

But I honestly wouldn't feel bad if the people who celebrate killers got killed in the same method as the person they're celebrating.
>>
>>75238148
>>75238656
>>75238937
https://youtu.be/mwEy8iQghs0
>>
>>75238656
Shut your hoe ass up you attention seeking faggot
>>
>>75238714

I'm more than okay, I'm petty fantastic, thanks for asking. But it was cool. Our high school played their Superbowls where the Pats played (not sure if they still do at Gillette). A few Pats from the 1985 Superbowl team were friendly with my family and used to party at our house. Got high with Garin Veris in my living room when I was 17. Mosi Tatupi called me a little shit behind my back (because I was verbally abusing my older brother, who he liked I guess). And yeah, I worked in that industrial park where he done dumped that poor kid's body.
>>
>>75236272
OJ didn't do anything though. The court established that.
>>
>>75244845
The court also established that he did
>>
>>75244845

Didn't do anything? He rushed for over 2,000 yards in a 14 game season. You have really tough standards.
>>
>>75244898
They established he did nothing weight in criminal court. Therefore no law was broken. Civil court is about feelings and you can sue and win nearly anything in civil court. I wouldn't use that as a measuring stick for truth.
>>
>>75244964
This.
All you need to win a case is a preponderance of the evidence.
In criminal court there has to be reasonable doubt.
Having a cop lie about saying nigger (even though he was fucking RECORDED SAYING that shit) and having that same cop plead the 5th when asked if he planted evidence as opposed to trying to slap the shit out of the defense attorney who asked him that and defend himself is more than enough reasonable doubt to find someone not guilty.
I think he did that shit. Thank the LAPD for letting him go.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.