[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Draymond Green thinks Steph is a light skin Uncle Tom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_1606.png (106KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1606.png
106KB, 350x254px
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/draymond-green-steph-curry-light-skinned-players-want-make-soft-162527235.html

Holy fuck lol

It's now KD's team. Finally the age of millennial meme ball is dying
>>
Isn't Westbrook technically lightskin?
>>
is this, dare i say it, racist?
>>
>>75230626
so fake im not even looking
>>
>>75230649
He grew up in the hood with a low income

Stephanie's dad made $42.8 million in his career

The fuck steph knows about struggle and how life really is? He's pretty much a fucking white guy at this point
>>
>da white man holds us down
>>
>>75230665
And yet had enough sense and work ethic to become a national phenom. While you're just sitting on your easy boy watching life go by.
>>
>>75230665
This must be bait
>>
>>75230684
>work ethic

Easy to get when your dad is an NBA player, have access to the best gyms in the country, and not have to fight tooth and nail for everything you got

Compare that to LeBron who grew up with a single mom.

No wonder the NBA hates Steph. The only people who like this fuck are his teammates and non-black NBA fans
>>
>>75230661
It's a real story on Yahoo though
>>
>>75230706
People like you are fucking cancer
>>
>>75230763
You're not black so you don't get it

I'm glad it's finally come out about how much other NBA players hate him though
>>
>>75230706

I get what you're saying, but really all that matter is what happens on the court
>>
>>75230778
Okay retard keep blaming whitey for everything
>>
>>75230657
Black people have always been racist. You know how /pol/ is always bitching about white women hooking up with black men? Imagine if society gave them a free pass to do that in public, irl. That's how black women act in real life, about "white bitches stealing 'our' men". When my (white) mom started dating my (black) dad, she got harassed and bullied so badly by black nurses that she had to quit her job.

Blacks are just as racist as whites, they just get a pass because of things that happened long before most people were born.
>>
>>75230626
I don't get why NBA players are doing their hardest to try to push Curry out. What about him makes them so mad?
>>
>you're not truly black unless you grew up in the hood and gangbanged with a crackhead single mom

this is what black people actually believe, which is why their culture is actually fucked beyond redemption and why it is the black community and not white people who are keeping blacks in poverty

stop glorifying that shit you dumb nigs
>>
>>75230665
who cares about struggle? shut up and play basketball, if you're good you're good
>>
classic black on black racism. People down in the projects want to keep successful blacks down and continue the culture of poverty and failure. Poor blacks are the biggest haters around.
>>
>>75230626
The article has nothing to do with race, idiot.

it's about him being soft because of his style of play. And I tend to agree. He is soft and has no inside presence and no game in the paint

That's why no one glorifies this chucker.
>>
>>75230835
This. Wasn't it Barkley who admitted it was blacks keeping themselves down because being successful was seen as being "white"?
>>
Why does this white boy on /sp/ keep making these threads hating on Curry? It's obvious that you're white since black people love Curry. Post some proof that you're black or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>75230880
Yep.

"We as black people are never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you are black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people," Barkley said.

Barkley, a native of Leeds, [Alabama,] said African Americans are too concerned with street cred than true success and that's holding the community back.

"For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. It's a dirty, dark secret in the black community.

"There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don't have success. It's best to knock a successful black person down because they're intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they're successful. It's just typical BS that goes on when you're black, man."
>>
>>75230882
>black people love Curry
http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lebron-james-russell-westbrook-others-reportedly-dislike-steph-curry-news.31197.html?

They sure do.
>>
yall lucky we dont cut you're white neck on site.
400 years of slavery, racism, lynching and yall gonna keep talkin shit on the internet
yall kidnapped us from africa kept us in chains for hundreds of years and complain cause we dont act like you
we hate you. all black folk hate you. you bought and sold black folk like horses and every time we see a white we remember. yeah we hate lightskins and uncle toms and guess what? you would hate them to
>>
>>75231008
shut up nigger
>>
>>75231008
>pretending to be black this hard

SAD!
>>
>>75230798

whites don't even like curry, most of his fans are spics and chink from the bay area
>>
File: 1438368203446.jpg (47KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1438368203446.jpg
47KB, 704x528px
>Kelly Dwyer
>Ball Don't Lie
wut
>>
The real reason other players don't like him is because he doesn't play have to defense
>>
File: hmm.png (124KB, 631x640px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
124KB, 631x640px
>>75230970
>still not posting proof that you are black.
>>
Draymond's exact quote

>He’s way more than what everyone expected him to be or ever gave him a shot to be. I think most people looked at it like, ‘Ah man, this was a, in quotes, ‘privileged kid’ growing up. Like, how did he become this? He ain’t supposed to become this. It’s supposed to be the guy from the hood that had nothing and had to grind for everything.’
>But when you look at Steph’s life. They had money, but Steph wasn’t treated like they had money. He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores. They didn’t raise them like they were just these privileged kids, which shows why they’ve got two sons in the NBA and a daughter who’s doing great in college. They weren’t raised like that.
>People just automatically think that, ‘Man, this guy ain’t from the hood, he ain’t cut like that, he ain’t cut from a different cloth. He’s supposed to be soft and this, that.’ And of course, Steph is light-skinned, so they want to make him out to be soft. So everybody just wanted to make him out to be this soft, jump-shooting guy and he continued to get better and better and better.
>>
>black man is educated and doesn't act like an ape/gangbanger/druggy

H-HE IS AN U-UNCLE TOM!!!!
>>
Being light skinned,living in a good neighborhood and being smart does not make a black man an Uncle Tom.This is propaganda spread by white people who know nothing about how the black community works.

Uncle Tom is any black person (regardless of skin tone)who sold out their own people to gain favor with the white man.When has Curry sold out his own people?
>>
>>75231130
>He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores

WOW STEPH HAD IT SO HARD!!!! HE COULDN'T WATCH TV ALL THE TIME AND HAD CHORES

Fuck this silver spoon fuck. I am actually hoping one of his kids gets hurt and see how he handles it. I think he would crack in a way a strong black man wouldn't.

I am confident I could beat the shit out of him in a 1 on 1 fight.
>>
>>75230626
What are you talking about?

Did you even read the article?
>>
>>75231172
quiet uncle tom
>>
>>75230665
this is why everyone laughs at niggers, as if its somehow stephs fault his dad was an NBA player...lmao, barkley was right about you monkeys
>>
>>75231130
>He’s way more than what everyone expected him to be

No really.

The real reason why a lot of NBA players don't like him are

1. Is on a stacked team that can carried him into the finals
2. Plays zero defense
3. meme 3s
4. Chokes at crunch time
5. Put him on the 76ers or another shitty NBA team and he would make zero impact unlike Lebron and Durant
6. wins MVP when he isn't even the 3rd best player on his team
>>
>>75231172
>Uncle Tom is any black person (regardless of skin tone)who sold out their own people to gain favor with the white man.

How does one "sell out" ones race/ethnicity? More nigger mentality bullshit.
>>
>>75230706
LeBron was also gifted with God-tier basketball genetics. Did you forget about that?

We can just pretend it was all hard work and determination though if you'd like
>>
Curry will make them all bend the knee.
>>
>>75231194
it's the same mentality rural white people have when they criticize college educated people are being "elitist" for simply being educated
>>
>>75231218
Sabotage other blacks who try to make a better life for themselves and support people who intend to screw over your own race.
>>
>>75231228
bro, lebron worked so hard he grew from 6'0 to 6'9
>>
>>75231237
except 80% of white people are not born to single mothers

1 in 3 white men dont go to jail

etc
>>
>>75231258
He was actually born a crippled dwarf, but through sheer force of will, he became what we know today
>>
>>75231272
neither of those things apply to or dispute what I wrote...
>>
File: wall.jpg (72KB, 784x643px) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
72KB, 784x643px
>>75230970

>cp3 hates him because it was suppose to be his turn
>>
>>75231272
that's not a white persons problem though, black people just can't accept that these are the differences, and yes black people are systematically oppressed because of their history in this country, but thems the breaks, life isn't fair, so instead of doing shit about it black people just whine

you could become one of those rich niggers and beat the statistics or continue to reinforce them with your ignorance and lack of willingness to change your own lot in life.
>>
>>75231303
Is Cp3 the Hillary of the NBA
>>
>>75231327
cp3 is the ross perot
>>
>>75231130
That's completely fair. If you're a mixed race or even light skinned black dude people assume you're soft as fuck. Happened to me all the time when I was a kid playing pickup ball, no surprise that something similar happens with Curry in the NBA.

People don't lose the prejudices they had when they were kids. If anything, those prejudices get stronger.

>>75231172
>spread by white people

Fuck off. It's spread by blacks. White people would nothing more than for every single one of us to turn into Carlton from The Fresh Prince overnight. And that's not necessarily a bad thing. But the whole "Uncle Tom" thing is 100% from the black community. A black dude goes to college, "talks white" (in other words, not like a retard), or, god forbid, marry a white woman, and he's an uncle tom.
>>
>>75231327

Yes he is
>>
>>75231172
No one uses the phrase that way faggot
>>
regular season basketball is so boring that the only discussion it generates is race-baiting or flat-earth talk.
>>
File: 1482300347278.jpg (65KB, 344x499px) Image search: [Google]
1482300347278.jpg
65KB, 344x499px
This "all black people are poor" meme needs to stop. Yeah there's a higher percent of poor black people but tge majority are still middle class
>>
Daily reminder that 3's >>>>>>>>> dunks

literally anyone that's freakishly tall can dunk and be successful in the NBA. look at shaq and yao ming

shooting a ball into a basket is the literal definition of the sport. if you can't do that, fuck off

not even a warriors, or an NBA fan for that matter
>>
>>75231387
It does need to stop

A lot of NBA players need to stop portraying that too.
>>
>>75231343
The only black people who have a problem with marrying white women are the older ones(usually from the South),the more radical ones and a few females.

Honestly,it seems like mostly white people have a problem with black dydes marrying white women.
>>
>>75231440
Meant to say dudes.
>>
>>75231008
WE
>>
Is there a reason why the Warriors fanbase is mostly Asian? It's far less black than fanbases like the Spurs or Lakers
>>
>>75231286
darkskinned nba players (read: multimillionaires) being mad that a better light skinned dude was rich before ball, is like two white kids talking about my dad could beat your dad up except white kids stop acting like that in 2nd grade.
>>
>>75231440
I couldn't disagree more. Black women bitch constantly about "white bitches stealing our men" and society lets them get away with it. It's a bizarre double standard. On the internet, of course, it's mostly white men. But in real life? It's mostly black women. Black men, by and large, don't really care.
>>
>>75231521

are you fucking retarded? over 20% of the bay area is Asian

holy shit kys you fucking retard
>>
>>75231573

don't forget fags and spics
>>
>>75231521
>Is there a reason why the Warriors fanbase is mostly Asian?

The Bay Area has an extremely high asian population, I think like 1/3 of the people are asian. LA has a lot more blacks. I'm not sure about San Antonio, they're mostly mexicans over there.
>>
>>75230665
>The fuck steph knows about struggle and how life really is?

The fuck's that to do with basketball? You either a wigger or fake nigger, don't know which is worse.

>>75230706
This is the reason you niggers are a tumor on humanity, you literally lack the basic principles and genetic codes that define a human being. In other words, you're literal subhumans. But that's good because it means you'll forever be - a failure.
>>
>>75231130
>black people think white kids don't have chores or rules
this is the story, fellas.
>>
>>75231595
it's telling how a player with discipline problems is completely ignorant of what chores are or how to properly raise a child.
>>
>>75231387
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE

>progressives think blacks are literal starving retards incapable of using the internet
>>
>>75230941
Barkley has always spoken truth, ever since the 80s, that's why most blacks and niggers hate him, because they're stupid and want it the easy way.
>>
>>75231593

Holy shit you couldn't be more of angry chink if you tried. Sorry that anon criticized your high yella house nig mr chow
>>
>>75231623
>blacks are literal starving retards incapable of using the internet
for the most part, they are
>>
>>75231008
If you were worth anything, you wouldn't be slaves. Think about it, you ancestors are literally subhuman monkeys who lost tribal wars to other subhuman monkeys, which means your DNA is the lowest of the lowest, you're natural-born losers.
>>
>whitey getting this easily trolled by basic ass "muh struggle" comments

Really makes you ponder
>>
>>75231130
>He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores

Anyone else find this comment funny as fuck?
>>
File: 1hqdefault1.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1hqdefault1.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>75231207
>>
>>75231669
>says the slav
>>
>>75231568
I've lived in NYC my whole life and I only saw one black woman complain about white women stealing their men.Most of the people who did complain were older blacks from the South and they complained for entirely different reasons.
>>
>>75231669
if they lost tribal wars how do "we" exist?
>>
>>75231630
yo yo yo boom-chaka-chaka dat ass lit af effem drop dat hammaz recognizze
>>
>>75231623
>a little racist
those three words are what white libs threaten to sudoku over
>>
>>75231595

I don't know man. I've seen some white kids who walked all over their mom/dad. Like full on cursing and breaking stuff over candy or some shit. I don't think I've ever seen that with minorities
>>
>>75231670
>blackie gets trolled because someone with some success didn't live below the poverty line as a child
>>
>>75231698
hola favela monkey
>>
>>75231749
That's basically the way ghetto black kids act. You just don't see it because they don't post on the internet about it.
>>
>>75231749
i laffed. was i supposed to?
>>
>>75231733

whoa not everyday a small dicked chink can speak nig. kudos
>>
>>75231564
>wtf is a dad?
>>
>>75231774

Everytime I see a black kid act up in public with a parent they usually get backhanded or whipped. I remember seeing one get hit so hard his lip burst. I wondered if it was child abuse but everybody else didn't seem to care outside of concealed chuckles
>>
>>75231846
now think about how often you see black kids culturally enrich a store and how often white kids do.
>>
>>75231846
Yeah, that's the difference. Black kids misbehaving is met with brutality. Not scolding, not spanking, not grounding, but straight-up smacks/punches in the face. Then they grow up thinking that this is an acceptable way to solve their problems.
>>
>>75230805
Good, coal burners deserve to suffer, the black female white male alliance will make sure of it
>>
>>75231923
sheeit, mah momma hit me all da tymez an ah turnt out jus fine cept dis whyt man tryna hol me down
>>
>>75230626
The amount of vitriol Steph gets is insane. He seems like a really nice guy and during the ASG, he looks like he tries to get along with everyone.
>>
>>75231969
dayum nigga bess u chizzidy check yaself before i whip out my 9 and wreck urself

man i aint got tizzity time fo dis shit, fee me? i GOTSTA get my mark ass to da discount stoh so i can spend dis food stamp scrilla! not on my twenny kids, doh. pfft.
>>
>>75231993
>nice guy
that's a character flaw in the black community
>>
>>75232005
>he ain' even do no cho's as a chil
>he wash tv (not always)
>he mama ain' eb'n whoop he ass tho
>he shudda been beat mo fo he can b stron for deym keeids
>>
>>75231993
It's funny how Steph is a law-abiding, religious man, who's been with the same girl since he was 14, is by all accounts a loving and loyal husband/father.....and all these things make him not really black. Meanwhile, Derrick "I let my homies gangbang my girl" Rose, Dwight "she told me she was 18" Howard, and Kobe "it was ALLEGED rape" Bryant are real niggas.

Says a lot about the black community tbqh.
>>
>>75232010
>not smoking blunts and beating women

Uncle Tom
>>
It's like the world is just realizing that niggers are retarded. How can people be so stupid?
>>
>>75232078
I feel like this could be misinterpreted as possibly racist
>>
>>75230941

And now this cultural cancer is being foisted upon white youth. Bright future for our country!
>>
>>75232078
>tfw worst thing blacks can do is be themselves, worst thing whites can do is hate blacks
>>
>>75231993

He's a cocky little shit on the court and the media threw him up there with the alltime greats after one mvp season and a cupcake championship run. That's why a lot of other players don't like him
>>
>>75230706
most rich people's kids are abject failures or riding their parents coattails

steph could have quit ball 100x over and still had a comfy life better than 90% of us

the fact he completely changed his shot over summer in high school and put in the work at no name davidson, dealt with major nba setbacks... "oh boo hoo he didnt get shot at so he doesnt know struggle"
>>
>>75232126
Yeah and that's a reason to personally hate a person. Especially since its the media, and not Steph himself, who sets the narrative.

That makes sense.
>>
>>75232126
he's the only fun thing about the entire league
>>
>>75232170

I'm pretty sure people don't personally hate Curry. They're just annoyed by how he's treated and hams it up
>>
>>75232219
It sounds really personal.

He definitely isn't the first hyped up player in the NBA, and he won't be the last.

He isn't the first player to have an outburst on the court.

Still doesn't explain this:
https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/04/12/new-book-claims-nba-players-cant-stand-steph-curry/

They dislike him on a personal level
>>
I like Curry, he seems very humble despite all his sucess

>>75232078
I'm black and I think that's really sad, blame the culture, not the genes, please
>>
>>75232286
>Brazil flag
>Black

Wut?
>>
>>75232299
What do you mean? We have a lot of blacks in this country, though we don't live in ghettos
>>
>>75232255

He is definitely the only player that got thrown on alltime lists after one great season. Do you remember how long it took for Kobe to be reapected? Lebron? Hell, it took Durant leaving and averaging a tripple double for the media to stop shitting on Westbrook. They don't dislike him on a personal level; they are just envious/upset over his treatment. If they disliked him on a personal level they'd take shots at his personality and habits like other players did Chuck, Rodman, Kobe, etc.
>>
>>75232286
who is blaming the genes? it is the culture that makes them retarded
>>
black culture = crabs in a bucket
>>
>>75232363
What are you talking about? LeBron was respected and loved by the media from day 1. He was the GOAT literally from when he came into the league

The KD/Westbrook combo was supposed to be the next great NBA dynasty and was looked as such in the early part of this decade.
>>
>>75232407

curry isn't black though
>>
divide and conquer
>>
>>75232286
>I'm black and I think that's really sad, blame the culture, not the genes, please

Nah, it's literally your rotten genes of perennial monkeys and losers, it's funny how all you niggers act the same way despite being two oceans apart.
>>
>>75230626
I wonder how Steph really feels about the other NBA players

It's gotta suck that a player you looked up to (he was a LeBron fan) suddenly dislikes you, with all of his fans constantly attacking you as a person.

I'd be disappointed if a person I looked up to hated me as well
>>
>>75232411

He was hyped coming into the league but his narrative was negative for most of his career. First he was scared of the bog moment, then he was a choker, then he was a cowardly ringchaser, then he was a choker again (actually deserved it this time though), then he was a crybaby, etc. Lebron has gotten shitty treatment by the media especially compared to Curry.

Westbrook has also been treated pretty badly by the media. As recently as last season people didn't even consider him to be a superstar. His main narrative was "who is this guy taking shots away from KD?"
>>
Ain't that the purest form of nigger logic. He runs! He blames the white man! And then he comes back, and he treats 'em like dirt. Hey, when I can I start working for you, you fuckin' monkey-ape! Why don't you start jumping up and down, and pounding your chest!
>>
>>75232796
Revisionist history in the purest form.
>>
>>75232767
Slavery was worse around here than in USA, they act the same because their history wasn't very different.
And I don't act like a monkey.
>>
>>75232800
So why don't you apply that to Steph?
>>
>>75232796
>Lebron has gotten shitty treatment by the media especially compared to Curry.

You've seen what Cowherd and Nick Wright have said about Curry, right?
>>
File: 1460055870208.jpg (66KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
1460055870208.jpg
66KB, 637x637px
>>75230706
I agree with this.
>>
>>75232144
This is wrong.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/rich-kids-stay-rich-poor-kids-stay-poor/
>>
>>75233006

I guarantee it's better than what skeeeeyup has been saying for 14 years
>>
>>75232286
Im not blaming genes, I'm blaming niggers. There is no nigger race, there is only a black race. Niggers are blacks who choose to be ignorant, not all blacks are niggers.
>>
>>75232785

probably feels like actually knowing who your father is
>>
>>75232785
That would motivate me to beat LeBron
>>
>be american
>have to choose a race and act according to the stereotype, even If you are as mixed as can be
>get shot
>>
>>75234461
>be brazillian
>get shot for living in a favela no matter what
>>
>>75234461
You're not a black American so you don't get it

We've been through things most of the world doesn't understand you fucking favela monkey. We might be the most oppressed group in the world

Did Brazil even have slaves?
>>
>>75234526
>Did Brazil even have slaves?

No, they figured living in Brazil was punishment enough
>>
>>75230626
>bill Laimbeer grew up rich
>was toughest person in NBA
>>
>giving a shit about basketball

TOP KEK
>>
File: 1464274100003.jpg (77KB, 1024x970px) Image search: [Google]
1464274100003.jpg
77KB, 1024x970px
If you want a vision of the future of the NBA picture light skinned niggas and European floppers doing the basics to ghetto niggers forever
>>
>>75234526
>>75234585
Brazil actually had slavery longer than the US did.
>>
>>75235120
Except blacks there weren't repressed to the same extent to the blacks here
>>
File: virginian-luxuries-1810.jpg (141KB, 960x752px) Image search: [Google]
virginian-luxuries-1810.jpg
141KB, 960x752px
>>75235144
>muh oppression

This is why no one likes niggers, all they do is whine about shit that happened like 100000 years ago

Niggers are beta as fuck then, and are now.
>>
File: images.png (10KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10KB, 224x225px
>>75234526
>>75235144
>>
>>75235144
Are you retarded? It was the same. Cash crop, plantation slavery, same thing. Only with coffee and rubber instead of cotton.
>>
>>75235287
What do you know about oppression in America? There are literally thousands of videos everyday of Black Americans getting shot by cops

That doesn't happen in Brazil
>>
>>75235691
Holy shit, are you retarded or is this just bait? Brazilian cops make our cops look like pacificists, there are so many videos out there of them shooting the fuck out of random favela nigs.

Imagine if Detroit, New Orleans, eastern DC, and southern Chicago were a country. That's Brazil.
>>
>>75235691
those are called tv shows
>>
File: Bad boys.jpg (44KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
Bad boys.jpg
44KB, 640x442px
>>75234962

the realest nigga, on the most real nigga team

>white guy
>>
>>75235691
>Being this dumb
>>
>>75230626
>caring about the opinions of savages

This is a shameful display, OP.
>>
>>75231130
People seem to ignore that he's talking about a born millionnaire, not your average middle-class kid.
I know a few upper-upper class people from my school and none of them ever have to do anything.
>>
>>75231008
Why did "you" let "us" do that to you in the first place?
>>
>>75230626
Will it ever be KD's team?
>>
>>75230665
Yeah, I believe you, almost Satan.
>>
>>75230626
What's funny is that I think there's more white kids who think like this about Steph Curry then actual black people. The few black people that actually matter and think like this are probably just his competition. When they realize they can't really do what he does and achieve the success he has, I'm sure that's their last stand, to hate how he came up and came to be.

Everyone else is just mad he's not doing this for their team though, but there's a good amount of black people are also probably proud of him and happy for him.

All of it though, just stems from how good he is at what he does. Plus he's got a rare skill of being able to be a good dude when under the microscope.
>>
>>75230626
The fuck is an Uncle Tom?
>>
>>75230706
>hating people simply for being born above you on the totem pole
>expecting to ever be happy
Even if people like LeBron are just as accomplished as Curry, they will never be as happy as he is simply because of the negative attitude that they were raised with. It is the bitter, society hating attitude of ghetto niggers that keeps them down more than anything, and it is that sort of attitude that can keep people from any race/background from being truly happy.

Look at the quality of life in a country such as Bermuda. Despite being predominately black, Bermudans enjoy the third highest GDP per capita of any country - and get to enjoy their wealth on a beautiful tropical island. This is because the people there know that cooperating with the people in power brings them all sorts of opportunities that the closed-minded scum of American ghettos will seldom ever experience.

Remember: not all blacks are niggers, and not all niggers are black.
>>
>>75245889
and being Canadian - your innate experience with the American black culture is?
>>
>>75245977
What is your experience with people in general? Do you seriously doubt that there is a correlation between positive attitudes and success in life? Just because I don't live beside a bunch of constantly angry ghetto niggers doesn't mean that it isn't easy for myself, or any other successful person, to tell what is wrong with them.
>>
>>75246274
>it isn't easy for myself, or any other successful person, to tell what is wrong with them.

>implying you're successful

You are already discredited by saying shit like this >>75245889
>Even if people like LeBron are just as accomplished as Curry,

LeBron has accomplished more than Curry can ever hope to ever accomplish. He has overcome so many odds that his opinion, not yours or Curry, holds more weight in the real world

What do you know about the Black struggle? Tell me?
>>
Fuck Steph curry and Donkey Green
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>75230665
>Having successful parents and being successful yourself makes you "a white guy" used as a pejorative
>There are black people who actually feel this way
And then they say it's white people keeping blacks down.
>>
OP didn't even read the article huh?

Warriors been fucking your team up so much you can't read? Tired of seeing those L's every week?
>>
>>75231320
yes dey wuz good boiz they dindu nuffin
>>
>>75232286
>brazil
>black
nothing to see here, porch monkey
>>
>>75245889
>Look at the quality of life in a country such as Bermuda. Despite being predominately black, Bermudans enjoy the third highest GDP per capita of any country - and get to enjoy their wealth on a beautiful tropical island. This is because the people there know that cooperating with the people in power brings them all sorts of opportunities that the closed-minded scum of American ghettos will seldom ever experience.
Bermuda is rich because it's place rich people use for tax avoidance.
>>
File: 1490452468067.png (960KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
1490452468067.png
960KB, 600x737px
>>75234526
I didnt know it was possible to have a negative iq
>>
>>75230665
>being hardworking and successful is being white
lol
>>
>>75250146
Name a more oppressed group than black Americans
>>
>>75230626
>black people are racist

In other news water is wet
>>
>>75230805

Stfu nigger
>>
>le meme millennials autist is a nigger or a wannabe nigger
cant make this shit up
>>
>>75254575
Well at least he outed himself as a nigger. I always thought he and the LA Raider Spic where the same dude
>>
>>75230805
>t. self loathing half breed who doesn't realize his mother instilled a hatred of black people in him
>>
>>75230941
This isn't true though. I grew up in the South Bronx and did extremely well in school. Ended up going to one of the most expensive private schools in the city on a full scholarship and nobody ever said I wasn't black enough, because I didn't act like I was better than anyone, wasn't soft, and never talked to the police. Still don't. Actually most of the kids around my age just asked me to help them study, and while I was growing up, the Bronx was the poorest congressional district in the country.

I'll never understand why people pretend to know everything about black culture and what it's like to grow up in a poor black neighborhood, but that shit will never stop.
>>
>>75230665
Yeah it would be better if Steph became an AIDS riddled faggot like Magic Johnson's son
>>
>>75260613
At least magic's son never choked a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals

Id rather have a faggot son than a choker failures as a son
>>
>>75230626
kek black people are stupid
>>
>>75230818
That he rose out of nowhere compared to other players that have had their moments and worked for their super star status.

Seriously Curry was on no one's radar before the season where he won his Championship and now all of a sudden he's taken the casual scene by storm.
>>
>>75231272
Because 1 in 3 white people font commit the shit ton of crime black people do
>>
>>75250242
Indians. Not the dot heads but the feather hat ones
>>
File: embarrassing.png (134KB, 334x393px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.png
134KB, 334x393px
I swear, no one actually read the article.

>He’s way more than what everyone expected him to be or ever gave him a shot to be. I think most people looked at it like, ‘Ah man, this was a, in quotes, ‘privileged kid’ growing up. Like, how did he become this? He ain’t supposed to become this. It’s supposed to be the guy from the hood that had nothing and had to grind for everything.’

>But when you look at Steph’s life. They had money, but Steph wasn’t treated like they had money. He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores. They didn’t raise them like they were just these privileged kids, which shows why they’ve got two sons in the NBA and a daughter who’s doing great in college. They weren’t raised like that.

>People just automatically think that, ‘Man, this guy ain’t from the hood, he ain’t cut like that, he ain’t cut from a different cloth. He’s supposed to be soft and this, that.’ And of course, Steph is light-skinned, so they want to make him out to be soft. So everybody just wanted to make him out to be this soft, jump-shooting guy and he continued to get better and better and better.

Draymond's clearly defending Curry.
>>
>>75269696
>He couldn’t watch TV (all the time). He had chores.

I still can't believe Draymond said that. Jesus Christ
>>
>>75230626
he's right, ya know..
>>
ITT: Edgy fucks calling other edgy fucks niggers and white boys.

As a Native American you 13 year olds should go back to /b/, /v/, /aco/, /h/, and /pol/
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.