[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 8

File: hen.png (275KB, 472x400px) Image search: [Google]
hen.png
275KB, 472x400px
APOLOGIZE
>>
THE PATS CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

ITS NOT FAIR
>>
LITERALLY DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>75229412
They cut him after he was arrested. He's a free agent now
>>
he had the potential to be the best TE of all time if he wasn't railroaded by corrupt MA cops
>>
>>75229455
He's still in jail on a life sentence for a different murder
>>
File: #########ikj.jpg (137KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
#########ikj.jpg
137KB, 500x749px
FREEEEEE HIM FFS!!!!
>>
Don't be surprised this dude will get a new trial on the first murder
>>
>>75229473

Jose baez will appeal and win. Baez is the best lawyer in the biz, a modern day Johnny Cock
>>
>>75229404
so is he gonna be a free man now?
>>
>mfw Hernandez wins one for da Linc
>>
>>75229473
see>>75229486
>>
where can I get a free aaron hernandez hat?
>>
This was the murder that they didn't have enough evidence to prove, not like it matters, he already got convicted for a different murder and will be in jail for life. Since MA doesn't have death penalty, this trial was pointless as it wouldn't change his prison sentence at all, he's still stuck in jail for life.
>>
more like JUST

>missing out on pats dynasty
>>
Eli framed him
>>
So, who did it?
>>
I don't get why they even had this trial.

He already had a life sentence, what would it have changed if he was found guilty?
>>
>>75229503
Soon

>>75229529
see>>75229487
>>
>>75229404
already convicted on another murder, he's in jail for life

this was for a separate charge that they didn't have evidence for
>>
>>75229404
kek he's already in jail for life.
>>
>>75229572
Two men were found gunned down in the fucking street. Maybe their families wanted justice?
>>
>>75229572
AHern was testing his lawyer to see if he can beat this case. Now the real game begins!
>>
>>75229503
no hes still serving a sentence for a separate murder
>>
>>75229404
INNOCENT
>>
Hernandez will get an appeal on the first murder

By next year he will walk
>>
>>75229642
they really did have weak evidence on him

>seen with a gun
>some chewing gum
>no proof he killed anyone
>>
>>75229600
What justice?
>>
i can't wait till he fucking walks. literal GOAT
>>
>>75229548
kek
>>
You guys do realize this was for a different double murder he obviously committed. He's still guilty for the other one
>>
This is actually a massive win for Hernandez, cuz he still has appeal options on the Odin Lloyd conviction. This ruling will help with those appeals.
>>
>>75229758

It's a separate matter. They can't take this verdict into account when they challenge the Odin Lloyd murder.
>>
>>75229600
He's already in jail for life who cares about "justice". Had he been convicted it would literally change nothing
>>
>>75229758
won't do him any good, jurors are told not to take other cases into account, regardless of the previous trial's outcome

he still has a chance to fight that case though, but there's not much of a case there given that all evidence points to him at least participating in the execution-style murder
>>
>>75230020
all the jury instructions are funny to me

>attorney gets witness to say something inflammatory
>jury hears it
>other attorney objects, judge has it stricken from record and instructs jury to ignore what they heard

yeah right like they'll forget
>>
>>75229553
Eli Manning
>>
>>75229553

Some black guy.
>>
>>75229473
HOW DO WE KNOW HE WASN'T STITCHED UP FOR THAT AS WELL?
>>
File: 1430258825102.png (337KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
1430258825102.png
337KB, 600x903px
>yfw he beats his first murder charge as well
>>
DRAFTED
>>
>>75230571

He was at the scene, his attorney admitted it in the closing argument. The other two guys who were there, didn't know Lloyd, and it's clear Hernandez was pissed at him for something. Hernandez went to lengths to destroy evidence (phone/home surveillance). Hernandez smoked Lloyd.

Legally though, yes, there isn't any clear evidence Hernandez pulled the trigger. Baez could do some legal gymnastics and get him off the hook, maybe get him a reduced sentence.
>>
>>75229553
OJ
>>
>>75229796

It depends. He beat this one, so that's one less appeal towards walking free, or a reduced sentence on his 2013 rap. Less money he has to spend on legal fees.

It could have drained his assets further, which might be in the hands of the state/other people? Idk. If he was bled dry, it could make it harder to mount a successful appeal, less chance of him getting out.

Hernandez now has one less road block.
>>
>>75229599
HE WAS FRAMED
E

W
A
S

F
R
A
M
E
D
>>
I'm sorry white bro
>>
>yfw Jose Baez is attorney right now with the former Baylor players who were accused and charged with sexual assault.

TitleIX is gonna get BTFO'd
>>
>>75230782
It's like you said as long as they can prove he was there but not definitively the trigger man they will get his sentence reduced possibly.
>>
File: HernandezSFbar.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
HernandezSFbar.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
>>75229487
This.

And then he can come back to the Pats
And then we will win another 4 /5 superb owls...
>>
>>75229486
>>75229503
Even if he miraculously gets his Lloyd conviction overturned, he still got convicted on felony weapons charges IIRC, and he won't be beating those. He'll probably still have another ten years to do just based on that
>>
>>75231560
>75231560
I guess it comes down to 5-10 vs life.
>>
>>75231576
Yeah no doubt, but it's not like he's coming back to the NFL or anything (even if he was freed today nobody would touch him)
>>
>>75231292

The Mass law is weird, in that you can be convicted of murder, if you were a willing participant, even if you didn't specifically do the killing (I think) It's kind of fucky. How do they differentiate that between conspirators and accessories? Shouldn't Wallace and Ortiz been charged with murder? Or did they escape that with plea bargains?

Anyway, with that law in mind, it was fucking retarded when Hernandez' attorney placed him at the scene in the closing argument. That was what really blew his case. I wonder if he could claim legal malpractice for that. And if so, could that factor into a reversal?
>>
>>75231378
He's going to the raiders
>>
>The judge sentenced him to an additional four to five years in prison, separate from his existing life sentence.
judge is a cheeky kunt
>>
>>75232115

What is he goes for cryogenic freezing?

>dies
>reanimated
>back in the slammer?

It is Good Friday.
>>
>>75229404
How old is hernandez again? He could totally make a comeback. Plaxico did it, tebow did it, this is America for gods sake. We all get second chances here.
>>
>>75229503

no he 's still in jail for a different murder
>>
>>75229404
it's too late to 'poligize
it's too late
>>
>>75232505
lel he definitely won't
>>
>>75229404
>only a convicted murder
>not a convicted serial killer
"sorry"
>>
>>75232505

I think he's about 26/27.

So hypothetically, lets say he beats the Odin Lloyd case on appeal. He still has another five years to serve, plus the minimum one or two years it will take for the appeal to reach trial in the first place.

If he is lucky as fuck, he gets out around 33. That's still playing age, but Hernandez would be a PR nightmare.

He would probably just live out his days on whatever cash he has left. But he would probably end up back in the slammer. He's pathologically egotistical and angry. He'd do something stupid and end up back inside.
>>
File: 1491780548756.png (1MB, 1045x942px) Image search: [Google]
1491780548756.png
1MB, 1045x942px
>>75229548
hehehe
>>
>>75233139
>http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/soccer-player-convicted-of-having-girlfriend-killed-out-of-jail-signs-with-new-team/

If this guy can get out of jail for killing his gf and dismember her body and get signed then Hernandez certainly can.
>>
>>75229503
No pats fans are tards
>>
Great, now if someone uses Dragonballs to bring him back to life after he dies he's a free man.
>>
>>75229404
holy shit, why isn't this thread longer? just saw he got off. which team could use a tight end and would be willing to take on a risk like this. NE would actually be logical with Bennett leaving. I could also see the Falcons looking at him as the replacement for Tony Gonzales. But I think it will ultimately be a surprise team like the Bears or something.
>>
>>75237394
>Brazil
>>
>>75237394
He was signed by a third-division team though. That'd be like being signed by the CFL.
>>
File: 1476233356851.jpg (19KB, 478x571px) Image search: [Google]
1476233356851.jpg
19KB, 478x571px
>>75239655
>he doesn't read the thread before posting in it
>>
>>75239655
>your average nfl fan

dude he still is on life sentence
>>
File: Scared.png (14KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
Scared.png
14KB, 346x299px
>>75231378
>hernandez is free in 3 yeara
>patriots sign him
>they win owl
>tfw
>>
>>75237394

The NFL has had a lot of problems lately, trying to clean up their image after all the violent crime in their rosters. Public and media scrutiny has only gotten worse since multiple players with CTE have gone off the deep end and popped themselves and/or other people.

Even if Hernandez get's acquitted of absolutely EVERYTHING on appeals in both cases in 2-4 years (which he won't), it still wouldn't look good to sign him. Any team that picked him would get blowback from the media and special interest groups.
>>
>cheating the law

Once a cheatriot, always a cheatriot
>>
File: GarinVeris.jpg (227KB, 370x522px) Image search: [Google]
GarinVeris.jpg
227KB, 370x522px
>>75241002

I know you're just a gay bitter loser but Pats didn't cheat. Spygate was a practice which was allowed by the league for decades and many coaches did it and knew others did it. There are two main confusions which allows faggots like you to keep up this faggotry.

1) Boston Herald article day of the Superbowl that claimed Pats had filmed a Rams practice in 2002. This was unrelated to Spygate and was in fact untrue. The Herald had to run a retraction as the story was a lie.

2) The tapes where not used to steal signals in game. They were used when breaking down game film later - but again, not to steal signals, simply to have a better understanding of what's going on during a play.

So, not cheating.

Brady never instructed anyone to deflate balls below the allowed limit. No proof was ever presented that he did. The evidence of the balls measured in 2015 was refuted and even after a full season and playoffs of NFL football the NFL could offer nothing to show otherwise.

So, no cheating there.

If anything, the other 31 owners cheated against the Patriots in 2016 by making their best player miss 4 games for no reason. So you fucking losers can't beat the Pats, who don't cheat, even when you do cheat.

Jeesh.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.