[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cristiano Ronaldo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: a.espncdn.jpg (32KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
a.espncdn.jpg
32KB, 738x415px
is it better for him to fade into obscurity like the past couple of months?

Let's face it, he has been playing terrible, not even a top 5 player on his own team. And because of that we haven't heard gay gossip or any news regarding his life. But now that he poached 2 goals for the first time in 2 months, he is now in the spotlight again with more gay news and rape allegations

why doesn't he just do himself a favor and fuck off? He's done and no one will remember him as great. He's just the narcissistic villain who lost at this point.
>>
File: 1490816056326.jpg (124KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
1490816056326.jpg
124KB, 500x306px
>>75228674
>>
you're the most annoying messifag ever

just let it go my man
>>
File: IMG_2519.jpg (47KB, 320x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2519.jpg
47KB, 320x329px
>>75228674
>>
>4 goals this CL
I think he should take a sabbatical, yes, to improve his goals/games ratio
>>
muhssifags are so ass blasted that its getting embarrassing
>>
>>75228700

AYYYYYYYYYY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7NmaA79CHg

Messi went to the biggest theme park in the world and the sad little midget wasn't even noticed by anyone. If that was Ronaldo there would be a swarm of adoring fans and paparazzi around him at all times.
>>
>>75228736

you can't get ass blasted if it's true
>>
>>75228740
ah, so that's why he's been so angry lately, they wouldn't let him go on any rides because he's not tall enough
>>
File: mothman returns.jpg (130KB, 962x837px) Image search: [Google]
mothman returns.jpg
130KB, 962x837px
>>75228674
he's building strength and conserving energy for the World Cup in 2018
>>
>>75228674
this is arguably ronaldo's worst season in terms of scoring goals/assisting but he's creating even more chances than before. he can score 10 goals this season and I wouldn't give a fuck as long as he those goals were in important matches.
>>
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU won the Eurocup with fucking Portugal, a team consisting of literal who's plus André "the braindead" fucking Gomes

>le autistic puking man couldn't win ANYTHING with Argentina, a powerhouse consisting of arguably the best players of this generation

I'm really sorry but this alone proves what a fraud Messi really is. He'd probably sacrifice one of his sons and a truck full of sprite if that would turn Xavi and Iniesta into argies.
>>
File: lel.png (114KB, 295x368px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
114KB, 295x368px
>>75228700

fuck
>>
File: Golden Autism Explosion.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Autism Explosion.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>75228740
>I was in line with him that day waiting our turn for the slide. It wasn't until 2 kids from the UK recognized him. One kid says "hey your Lionel Messi" and he shakes his head as to say no...then again.."You are Lionel Messi", he shakes no again...and on the third time he shook his head no, then puts his finger to his lips as to say shhhh..lol
>>
>>75228740

this was in 2008 even before he won his first ballon d'or, if it was this year he wouldn't be able to move
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.