[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Away kits in the premier league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: JUST.jpg (57KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
57KB, 900x738px
Why are almost all of the away kits in the premier league within the past 5 years garbage. they are just completeley random and stupid designs.
>>
>implying home kits aren't garbage
>>
File: JUST2.jpg (59KB, 634x790px) Image search: [Google]
JUST2.jpg
59KB, 634x790px
Literally whom? thought this was a good colorway
>>
File: IMG_2136.jpg (86KB, 634x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2136.jpg
86KB, 634x582px
>implying this one wasn't gorgeous
>>
Arsenal's Nike kits were pretty good
>>
>>75228534
>those shorts
>>
File: swansea away kit 12-13.jpg (96KB, 634x702px) Image search: [Google]
swansea away kit 12-13.jpg
96KB, 634x702px
>>75228476
>>75228534

What the fuck happened to Nike? Someone explain this to me, they used to make GOAT kits. Literally blew every other brand out of the water. Now they make uninspired dogshit.

Adidas on the other hand stepped up big time, pic related, the goat.
>>
>>75228636
>le nice deep red color
It's boring
Pic related is the current GOAT away kit
>>
>>75228534
Both Manc clubs had good 2012/13 away kits
>>
>>75228746
if that's what you prefer there's no point in arguing.
it's like debating space with a guy who thinks the Earth is flat
>>
>>75228814
>he fell for the spheroid jew
Its actually a triangular prism you fucking cracker
>>
>>75228534
looks horrible
>>
>>75228476
>this flag posting this thread again
>>
Is Argentina the only country where the home club changes the kit when facing an opponent with similiar colours? At least here it's a courtesy to let the visiting club use their first kit
>>
>>75228636
Nike's design in general has gotten really bland and uncreative. They're like the big American car companies in the 1960s: got so successful and dominant that they felt that they didn't need to try any more.
>>
>>75228476
Just Nike, Puma, and Warrior. It's those brands. Barcelona have had terrible jerseys for 4 years running, home and away. And Chelsea (Adidas) , for instance, have had good kits.
>>
UA did a good job with Spurs. Sad to see them go to Nike
>>
>>75229508
Other places have little courtesies to away teams as well. At Manchester United, for example, they've cultured a tradition over the years of letting the away team win.
>>
File: FC-Barcelona-2013-14-Home-Kit.jpg (62KB, 753x570px) Image search: [Google]
FC-Barcelona-2013-14-Home-Kit.jpg
62KB, 753x570px
I hate barca, but this is a great kit
>>
>>75229693
>sponsored barca kit
completely ruined
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.