[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which athletes/teams are next on the ISIS deathlist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: le head cut off man.jpg (79KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
le head cut off man.jpg
79KB, 620x387px
>clues in letter from Dortmund bus attack
>sport stars
>from Germany and other crusader nations
>always bonus points for americans and jews

tbqhwy it's probably Halal Madrid and it could very well be TSU that gets akbarred after a person from the Islamist spectrum runs onto the pitch with some sharp banter
>>
Muslims love Real Madrid and Ronaldo.
>>
>>75227753
first post is really the only post. the only way islamic terrorism will be stopped is if some guy attacks ronaldo. but they never will, because they like him too much.
>>
Juve if they choke at Barca, even non ISIS terrorists will suddenly appear
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 755x929px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 755x929px
>>75227753
too bad the terrorists dgaf lol
>>
>>75227788
keks
>>
>>75227753
This

Ronaldo is like the second most beloved person in the Middle East after Muhammad (pbuh)
>>
Delet this
>>
Sports are idolatry, any team can be targeted
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-16-05-26-21.png (807KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-16-05-26-21.png
807KB, 720x1280px
>>75227727
>halal getting bombed
Nope
>>
They clearly wanted to kill Pulisic to prevent the US from becoming the next footballing giant, so whatever team Pulisic joins next will have to prepare for the worst. They won't stop until the American GOAT is taken care of.
>>
File: 1488844627798.jpg (90KB, 1029x1738px) Image search: [Google]
1488844627798.jpg
90KB, 1029x1738px
Probably some French team.

If they go for someone in England they'll go for one of the top 6. London has too many counter-terrorist people swarming it to do a proper attack with bombs and shit and Liverpool doesn't have enough Muslims which leaves the Manchester teams. Man City is owned by Muslims so probably Man Utd.

Or just Spurs when they visit Manchester.
>>
>>75228317
based tsu
>>
Spurs.
>>
File: BBC paedo ring.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
BBC paedo ring.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>75228564
How about leftie luvvie Lineker? """"celebs"""" are also on the deathlist. Not a big sports star. The one thing he'll always be remembered for; he shat himself during a game and billions watched him drag his bum over the grass like an infidel dog. Also he lives out his fantasies in public, pic related seems quite haram.
>>
he needs to burn in hell for what he did to us
>>
>>75228317
Omar either has PTSD or looks disappointed it wasn't Messi
>>
>>75227727
>always bonus points for americans and jews
Spurs fans shitting themselves
>>
>>75228564
Holy shit, how do we make American cities more blue again?
>>
>2017
>still no drone attacks on very visible sporting events
>TATP, used in the Brussels bombings and elsewhere, is very easy to make and a highly unstable explosive
>crashing a drone carrying TATP in the stadium would easily kill a few people
>a huge swarm of drones can be controlled by 1 terrorist
>fans in the stadium would trample each other

Nearly all fatal casualties after the Heysel disaster were the result of suffocation or people getting trampled to death. A drone attack e.g. during the World Cup or CL final would be much worse.
>>
>>75228670
>makelele guitar
i'll need a new screen, i just ruined it with coffee
>>
>>75228564
>all those british mongrels
Your women sure love the BBC.
>>
>>75229883
amerisharts have added them to the few whites that still live in their cities, 2bh, quite a few spics, asians and lightskinned niggers among """"whites"""" as well
>>
>>75228670
era penal tbqhwy ladpai
>>
>>75229335
Neutron bombs and re-colonization.
>>
>>75228564
>scousers
>white
>>
They actually don't believe anymore that it was an islamic terror attack.
>>
>>75230999
an anti-multikulti attack then?
not really Breivik tier 2bh
either way multikulti was a mistake
>>
If those fuckers killed Pulisic i would've gone to Germany and beheaded those guys myself.
>>
If the bus was a false flag the real crime would be framing poor ISIS
>>
>>75234581
Or trying to start a religious war, just like isis are trying to do, a.k.a. terrorism
>>
>>75228317
Who's the sex pygmy always in his photos?
>>
>>75234581
just when you think isis did something good for once by bombing dortmund it turns out that someone else did it
>>
>>75227727
no era penal fags vote for el PT
>>
>>75237934
WTF i hate christian terrorists now!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.