[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rest in Piss Dan Rooney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0481.jpg (11KB, 160x96px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0481.jpg
11KB, 160x96px
For years he has harbored rapist and thugs on his team. Most notably Ben Rothlesburger who is a serial sexual predator who has used Rooney's scumbag lawyers to elude justice. And Michael Vick the notorious dog murderer and cock fighter.

Despite being a man of Caucasian heritage this old rich bastard helped create a law in the NFL to discriminate against white coaches. In this racist and assinine law teams get fined when they don't interview at least 1 minority (pic term for black) candidate.

This was done under the guise of stopping "discrimination against black coaches". Yet there was no discrimination against black coaches. African Americans only make up 12 percent of the population in white majority country. Despite this fact they make up 85% of NFL rosters yet Rooney didn't call for a law for teams to try out one minority (non black) candidate. This proves that not only was Rooney a greedy man who protected rapists and animal abusers in order to win more football games. But also Rooney was a self hating white man; a racist against his own people.

He is also known as President Obama's token white friend. Obama chose this anti white racist to be ambassador for Ireland a white nation. This would be like Trump making Donald Sterling the ambassador to Africa.

rest in piss dan
>>
I bet roon-roon is sad tonight.
>>
Steelers fans genuinely treated this man like he was jesus christ, and acted like he was such a class act, give me a break!
>>
>>75222203
Yeah this guy was the equivalent to a black dude that joined the kkk. He was racist against his own people.
>>
trying way to hard, back to >>>/pol/
>>
>>75222309
This isn't about politics this is about reminding everyone that Dan Rooney's whole life arch is a lie. Don't believe the espn/NFL complex and their narritives.
>>
>>75222181
He's dead so that's impossible
>>
>>75222309
>I can't handle reality
>Better tell him to go back to /pol/

I can guarantee you're the kind of person who gets rekt and then to try and save face you'll just call the other person a racist. Sad.
>>
Were any potential minority posters interviewed prior to the making of this thread? Minorities can make just as good of threads as privileged white males
>>
*does a big yawn*
>>
>>75226768
No
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.