[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NHL playoffs going on >top billing goes to WNBA draft >ESPN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 41234.jpg (439KB, 677x812px) Image search: [Google]
41234.jpg
439KB, 677x812px
>NHL playoffs going on
>top billing goes to WNBA draft
>ESPN
>>
ESPN is fucking cancer
>>
>>75215709
Most types of cancer are not that bad
>>
Wonder why their ratings are plummeting
>>
>>75215662
>NHL Playoffs

It's only the first round, settle down.
>>
>>75215662
Why doesn't ESPN put NHL as one of their core sports like nfl and nba. Their playoffs are genuinely entertaining and they deserve a lot more recognition. I know hockey isn't as popular as the 4 main American sports and it doesn't have that same pull(due to various reasons), but if ESPN actually spent time covering the sport it would gain a lot more traction
>>
>>75218427
Because they dont own rights to it.

>get ready for an unbelievable game in the NHL playoffs!
>just tune over to NBC to check it out
>>
>>75215662

>NBC has rights to all games
>implying jews at E!SPN will give free coverage to their competitor

That's why at best all of hockey gets 15-30s on the late late late night sportscenter
>>
>Hockey

lmao we unironically pay more attention to lesbian ball
>>
>>75218467
I hate this shit. Especially in college football where a lot of games are on Fox networks
>>
>>75218467
>"if we don't talk about it, maybe they'll forget it exists lol"
>act like it doesn't exist
>"here's some STRONG wommen lol"
>ratings plummet
>"...why is everyone ignoring us?"
>people get hockey coverage elsewhere
>>
>>75218427
because they stopped being a sports network about 20 years ago and you're just catching on now.
>>
I gotta admit, Kelsey Plum is an awesome player.
>>
>the sport of the future

I'll take more basketball over a sport that unironically ice skates in the desert.
>>
is she chinese or something?
>>
File: fat guy cereal.gif (2MB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
fat guy cereal.gif
2MB, 320x362px
>>75215662
>paying attention to hockey
>>
>>75218427
They did have it as a core sport up until when they tried to offer 20 bucks for universal rights for the rest of time thinking nobody else would make a grab at it, and NBC swiped it up. ESPN got bootyblasted to oblivion, and have resorted to trying to shill apehoop/poker/soccer/esports, which nobody is biting on
>>
>>75220556
I'd like to play Kelsey's plum, if you take my meaning.
>>
shes like the dyke version of eva lovia

wud fug
>>
>>75215732

Not that bad compared to what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62bHomEsL2E

>the nba will never have jolly 3 point shooters again
>>
>>75220725
>ESPN got bootyblasted to oblivion, and have resorted to trying to shill apehoop/poker/soccer/esports, which nobody is biting on

have you seen hockey ratings on nbc? they are abysmal

doesnt nbc put STANLEY CUP FINAL games on NBC sports network to avoid tanking their primetime NBC ratings? FUCKING LEL
>>
>>75222418
>hockey ratings
>abysmal
Now compare it to WNBA ratings lmao
>>
ESPN essentially has a fetish for anything that lebron james does, and covers any little thing he does, but will barely cover hockey or soccer, if at all.
>>
>season ending pregnancy
>>
>>75218427
Ice hockey is one of the main four sports in the USA.

Or has MLS taken over NHL?
>>
ESPN literally does not cover anything not NFL or NBA. They have gotten even worse recently. Now they are seemingly going SJW too.
>>
If you don't like women's hoops you aren't a true sports fan.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.