[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berlusconi sells AC Milan to Chinese businessman Yonghong Li

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: HanLi-1704-epa.jpg (24KB, 490x200px) Image search: [Google]
HanLi-1704-epa.jpg
24KB, 490x200px
http://app.football-italia.net/?referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.football-italia.net%2F101063%2Fofficial-berlusconi-sells-milan#article/footballitalia-101063

>The takeover of Milan has officially been completed, with Silvio Berlusconi selling the club after 31 years.
>The details of the agreement are those announced and provide an overall valuation of AC Milan at €740m, consisting of a debt burden evauated on June 30, 2016, as per the agreements between the parties of around €220m.

What's their endgame?
>>
>>75206166

>chinks buying teams

what could go wrong in here?
>>
This is like the 5th time Berlusconi has reportedly sold the club, I'll believe it when I see the Chinese guys change the name of the club to Red Lucky Super Milan Dragons
>>
Have they talked about building a new stadium? Don't Italian clubs need to follow Juve in that regard?
>>
Can't wait to see them in Serie B
>>
>>75206243
What for? San Siro is great.
>>
>>75206406
have you even been to san siro ? its a big fucking concrete block, plus inter also use it
>>
>this scares the jewventus customers

Reminder that Milan ALREADY have 7 European Cups compared with Juventus' pathetic 2. This gap will only get bigger now.
>>
>>75206414
> its a big fucking concrete block
So? It looks great. Now they can modernize it on the inside too with chinkmoney and maybe even the attendance will improve.

>plus inter also use it
When was it a problem last time?
>>
>>75206243
They planned a new stadium and the new owners also want one. But the city district where the new one should be is against it. So they decided that they will modernize the san siro together with inter
>>
>tfw all the top clubs eventually all have equally ridiculous money and merge into one league like the NFL with no relegation

time to hide out in lower league football, lads

at least it's not soulless down there and the bad football can be entertaining in itself
>>
>>75206406
>>75206450
San Siro is owned by the municipal government, which means that Milan's ability to make money off of it is dramatically reduced. It's one of the biggest problems that Serie A clubs face financially, it's not a coincidence that one of the only teams with a privately-owned stadium (Juventus) is also dominating the league.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.