[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AARON RODGERS DUMPED OLIVIA MUNN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 259
Thread images: 28

File: Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
Damn, Aaron Rodgers is alpha as fuck. Good for him. Don't deal with bullshit from sloots.

>Though it had been reported the two amicably parted ways, a source close to the former couple tells Us Weekly it was actually the Packers quarterback who pulled the plug on the three-year romance with Munn, 36.

>“The big issue is that Olivia doesn’t get along with his family. They think she’s controlling,” a source told the magazine.
>>
>>75205336

>dumping his beard
>>
File: 1481700758510.png (192KB, 756x765px) Image search: [Google]
1481700758510.png
192KB, 756x765px
>dumping a fake gf
>>
File: 1412555809402.jpg (20KB, 352x611px) Image search: [Google]
1412555809402.jpg
20KB, 352x611px
>>75205336
aaron don't need no woman.
>>
>>75205336
I bet her asking price for being a beard became too high
>>
Wish he would've just come out as gay. You expect us to believe a top QB can only get ms. 6/10 dumb sloot munn? God i thought this overrated slag only had popularity here because she was tangentially related to vidya
>>
Why does he look so uncomfortable?
>>
Did he really really?
>>
Why is he leaning towards her?
>>
File: o-OLIVIA-MUNN-facebook[1].jpg (352KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-OLIVIA-MUNN-facebook[1].jpg
352KB, 2000x1000px
She looks like a genuine cunt, glad he escaped before papers were signed and lawyers started lurking
>>
>>75205336
Thanks TMZ
>>
I really really don't like this
>>
He'll come out very soon
>>
>>75205336

I LOVE BEING MENTORED BY THIS MAN
>>
>>75205383
olivia is a top slag you bender
>>
>>75205336
Imagine being a 36 year old woman with no kids and all you've ever had to your name is your hedonistic pursuits.
You've ignored your biological imperative all your miserable life by "focusing on your career" and doing what felt good by being a sick, impulsive, pleasure-seeking creature, but now you realize that your usefulness and beauty are waning.

Now that the clock is ticking away ever faster, your most recent Beta boyfriend who you were going to use as a provider, has now dumped your used up ass.
>>
>>75205336
>“The big issue is that Olivia doesn’t get along with his family. They think she’s controlling,” a source told the magazine.

b-but I had read that Rodgers basically abandoned his family

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/18/aaron-rodgers-has-cut-off-family-skipped-grandpa-s-funeral.html
>>
>>75206982
congratulations this is the most virgin post i've read all day
>>
>>75205336
>it turns out he was straight and she was a lesbian
>>
>>75205336
Now post the picture with shaq
>>
>>75207001
hes half right though, is there anything sadder than being single at 36
>>
>>75207016
not like she's going to struggle to find someone
>>
>>75207027
She'll struggle to find someone who will actually marry her and start a family.
Being a money-grubbing whore does not make for good relationship material to begin with and her usefulness as a human being is almost up. The chances of any child she does have being autistic has risen significantly in the last few years.
>>
>>75207047
No she won't
>>
>>75207047
wow bit sexist mate!!
>>
>>75206985
That was Olivia forcing Aaron to do that, it's a classic Scientologist tactic

Looks like our nigga Aaron finally broke the conditioning
>>
Olivia has been a bad influence on Aaron's play, I'm happy

he needs to go back to his autism apartment and fuckboy roommate and keep the focus on football
>>
>>75206982
>>75207047
Damn m8, not that you're completely off the mark, but you sound like one of those angry MGTOW autists with something serious against modern women.

Also, you're quite naive if you think that someone like here wont find anyone to settle down with even at 36. You dont know just how desperate some dudes are.
>>
Is she more likely to date down and marry a common folk that's a decent good looking guy her own age, or will she seek out another rich guy with more wealth than her that has grey hair and nipples down to his belly button?
>>
>>75207107

Do you think she'll be happy that her only option at this point will be desperate dudes?
>>
>>75207107
I have a gf whom I love.
Both she and I are tired of hearing about shitty women and would like traditional western values back, but the onus is also on mem because it takes two to tango and if men wanted chaste women, their women would be chaste.
Maybe I'm a little too viscious in my critique, but once women hit 30+ and they've never had a serious relationship it's hard to imagine anything redeemable about them. Hedonism has to be the ideology for the mentally ill because it only leads to ruin.
>>
>>75207121
The latter.
The party never has to end if she chooses the second and there's little chance of children.
>>
POTATOES
O
T
A
T
O
E
S
>>
>>75207163
I'm not saying you're entirely wrong, i'm just curious about why you'd care so fucking much about what the average woman is doing with her life.

Trust me, im not here to attack your posts and play captain save-a-ho,(i know enough about how trashy many women are) but your posts smack of that weird puritanical obsession with women that many on the moral right seem to have.
>>
>>75206982
I'm so sorry your mom abused you and now no woman will touch you at all.
>>
>>75207220
its better than being constantly touched by men like you.
>>
>>75207216
It would be too long a post. It's mostly that I dislike hedonism, nihilism, and marxist views. They never form cohesive societies, but they are very good at destroying them.
I want my children to be able grow up in a better world than I did, but that seems unlikely, once pandora's box has been opened it can't be closed until society resets.
>>
>>75207264
Well then, that clarifies it. I guess we wouldn't agree on much as i'd consider myself a total nihilist (*tipped*) but i respect your position.
>>
>>75207264

Tolstoy?
>>
>>75205336
>Don't deal with bullshit from sloots

Yeah I sympathize with Rodgers. My ex girlfriend got blackout drunk last Friday and then lied about it to me. Only admitted it when I confronted her and asked where she was that night, so I dumped her ass. Sometimes you just need to throw down the gauntlet
>>
>>75207001
>congratulations this is the most virgin post i've read all day

Why is virgin an insult?
>>
>>75205336
I'm really really happy for Aaron. Now maybe he can find a nice girl he can settle down with.
>>
>>75207264

hedonism and nihilism have jack shit to do with society's problems m8

marxism has jack shit to do with this thread

what are you fucking on
>>
File: 1380588896014.jpg (44KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1380588896014.jpg
44KB, 700x525px
>>75207304
>Why is virgin an insult?
>>
>>75207280
We may be able to find some common ground if we had a better avenue to chat about the world, but here's not the place.
>>75207281
I don't come to this board often enough to know who that is.
I'm mostly here for F1 and Indycar.
>>
>>75207304
because people pedestalize sex for some reason, so the word virgin has become a very powerful thought-terminating cliche.
>>
>>75207329
I think he's talking about Leo Tolstoy.
>>
>>75207317
>hedonism and nihilism have jack shit to do with society's problems m8

They have a lot to do with them, actually.
Depression and other mental healthy problems, for example.

Or the problems caused by single mothers.
>>
>>75207317

No. Hedonism and nihilism attempt to erode the inherent value people place in sex and sexual relationships, as well as childbearing and family. They attempt to make you feel more like an individual wandering a useless and meaningless space fucking at will and neglecting traditional roles of father or motherhood.

The marxist part has to do with the idea that society is trying to become more "collectivist" (against the individual family unit), so more single moms and single people in general dependent on a big government rather than a self-sustaining family unit with strong father and mother roles and limited dependence on government which works contrary to Marxist ideals.
>>
>>75207359
>it's a "/sp/ tries to play social critic and fails miserably again"

There's something pathetic about using /pol/ talking-points outside to try and give your "social commentary" substance.
>>
>>75207384
What kind of nihilism are you talking about? Social? Moral? or Existential?
>>
>>75207395
Eh? I don't think anything I said is exactly politically incorrect.

Hedonism (in the popular sense) leading to a worse emotional well being is known since Buddha in the East and Plato in the West.

The problems caused by single mothers are also not exactly controversial. The Moynihan Report was written in 1965 by a Democrat sociologist, for example.
>>
>>75207395
/pol/ is a joke, but you're not really refuting anything.

>>75207384
This makes sense. If you only focus on yourself and your own pleasure, you're not going to be able to have a family, which is basically the definition of giving up part of your own life to help create comfortable lives for others. Hedonism doesn't compute with that.
>>
>>75207443
The "problems caused by single mothers" are not a new issue, and only took on a new dimension in the age of the welfare state. Patrick Moynihan was looking at something larger than JUST single motherhood. (single motherhood was a consequence, not a factor)
>>
>>75207163
>would like traditional Western values back
Then wear a fucking chastity belt and make her dress life a colonial doll if that's what you want. Why do you care what other people are going with themselves? This fucking post man, what a BETA

Also you don't have a gf unless you're referring to some waifu over the internet
>>
File: fedoraman.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedoraman.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>75207163
>>
File: 1489604193986.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489604193986.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>75207580
>using "beta" unironically
>>
>>75207580
Yes, because wanting a respectable woman who would be a good wife and mother is BETA, right?
>>
How soon till he comes out to the world
>>
>>75207618
It isn't that you want them, it's that you expect women to conform to that standard.
>>
>>75207501
Hedonism affects the break down of family. I have many friends who say things like: "Why should I marry, if I can keep having sex with a lot of women and I would divorce if I married?"

I'm not him, but I will answer:

>>75207580
>Why do you care what other people are going with themselves?

No man is an island. I don't get this new kind of individualism where you are supposed to not care if society is going to shit.
>>
>Rodgers has been spotted working out with Nick Jonas in LA instead of his teammates

He's so fucking gay
>>
>>75207255

>jokes on you I liked it
>>
>>75207635
>I don't get this new kind of individualism where you are supposed to not care if society is going to shit.

I'm not disagreeing with you as I admire your staunch traditionalism, but there is nothing comfier than finally dropping out of conventional society and living a nihilistic yet spiritually fulfilled life free form the burdens of social expectation.
>>
>>75207651
Next you're going to state another obvious fake. Like Chicago is superior to the entire state of Wisconsin.

Of course he's gay, the only reason Rogers kept up the lie was because he wanted to pretend he wasn't gay and Mumm only got to where she is by sucking dick.
>>
>I really really like women
>>
>>75207047
>The chances of any child she does have being autistic has risen significantly in the last few years.

Trust this anon everyone he knows the truth of his origins
>>
>>75207685
>and Mumm only got to where she is by sucking dick

kinda like you, except she actually achieved something substantial/
>>
>>75207651
Isn't Nick Jonas known to slay tons of pussy? I don't see the problem with this. If anything, Nick will get him set up with one of his 10/10 slooty friends.
>>
>>75207676
Not caring about societal expectations is good.
Someone who cares about societal expectations will likely want to live a life like that of Charlie Sheen, I guess. High status, a lot of experiences and pleasure, bedding plenty of beautiful women, etc.

But what do you mean by nihilism?
>>
>>75205336
Which woman is he going to really really like next?
>>
>>75205336
What a piece she is indeed, stunning woman
>>
>>75207676
That's short sighted and not an evolutionary advantage.
>>
Isn't there a bj pic with Aaron Rodgers and Olivia Munn? Tons of retards ITT thinking he's gay.
>>
>>75207332
Not really, it's because people who are virgins are extremely ashamed of that, since forever. Nobody is at fault, it's just hormones.
>>
>>75207163
I'd like to hear from you after you break up
>>
>>75207703
>Not sucking dick for the art of it.
What are you, gay?
>>
>>75207749
nice try, aaron
>>
>>75205383
He will when he gets inducted into the Hall of Fame if he doesn't get ousted before then. Or maybe earlier if gays are more accepting in the nfl.
>>
>>75207715
>But what do you mean by nihilism
In short, i mean coming to terms with how meaningless it all is, and leading one's life happily in view of this reality.

>>75207742
......nihilists aren't exactly concerned about their continued existence so that's a moot point.
>>
>>75207777
Quads confirmed, sucking dick is an art on should be in the NYC museum
>>
>>75207832
>In short, i mean coming to terms with how meaningless it all is, and leading one's life happily in view of this reality.

I don't see this leading to a very good life.
>>
>>75207961
Oh it easily does. So long as you maintain your spiritual health, it is infact a very liberating mentality. It allows you to live without any sense of existential anxieties and free of that predominant notion that there are certain things that one must attain in order to be truly fulfilled.

tbeh life become incredibly enjoyable once i stopped giving a shit. Life without ego, vanity, competitiveness and obligation is a sublime experience.
>>
>>75207220
his mom abused me too and i am fine
>>
>>75208030
The other philosophies also give that.

But does nihilism teach you on how to achieve this?
>>
>>75207735
>>75207753
>>75207768

How hard is it to get into Babes Bolyai University? I just applied to a graduate program there.
>>
>>75208084
>The other philosophies also give that.

Interestingly enough, much of eastern philosophy is very nihilistic in essence as it instructs the same nihilistic abandonment of material and earthly concerns as a prerequisite in attaining spiritual ascendance.

>But does nihilism teach you on how to achieve this?

Existential nihilism isn't really isn't a school of thought so much as it is the philosophical position that simply states that the world is meaningless. As such, it can serve as a means to spiritual cleansing. It can be both an end and a means.
>>
could this be the most irritating thread ever?
>>
>pretending you wouldn't like the shit off Olivia Munn's asshole

Sure is faggot in here.
>>
>>75208084
if I didn't answer it clearly in >>75208158 then the following TL:DR; should.

TL:DR; Nihilism doesn't have to teach it per se, but it clears the way towards them
>>
>>75208176
some fag has been trying to blackpill everyone the entire thread so yea probably
>>
>>75207634

Men still have to conform to being the provider, leader, and the one with more responsibility

the only thing that changed was women dropping their part of the bargain (in general)

all conformity isn't bad. Is instituting rules that disallow violence (natural human behavior) "bad"?
>>
>>75207618
This >>75207634

"Degradation of society" to you means women having sex and partying and shit which has absolutely zero effect on your quality of life. There are many women who adhere to the standard you're setting if you want them, but you're not satisfied with that because you want the majority of women as a whole to adhere to your 1950s neckbeard waifu fantasy.
>>
File: bb.jpg (16KB, 300x293px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
16KB, 300x293px
>>75208833
>>
File: 1345452323423.png (743KB, 614x615px) Image search: [Google]
1345452323423.png
743KB, 614x615px
>>75208867

>le snarky brit contrarian face

You're a radical lad

I know, slags and lad culture
>>
>>75208833
So many assumptions

Again, you're assuming there's an objectively correct way of living, which is whatever Amish fucking lifestyle you're arguing for. Fine enough if you and your girl want to live that way but it's asinine to expect people to adhere to that

Women, like the rest of us, are here for a few decades until they're wiped away from existence entirely, let them get plowed and have fun if they want. Seriously do not understand the butthurt over this
>>
>>75208883
thats bill belichek you dumbass
>>
>>75208894

>assuming there's an objectively correct way of living

Wrong. I'm making an argument for a superior, by and large, way of modeling society. For what it's worth, I don't 100% believe what I'm saying is ultimate truth, what I'm saying is, from what I can tell of the way society is heading in general compared to where it was, we are swinging too far into the selfish, hedonistic mode of society.

>Seriously do not understand the butthurt over this

We will all be paying for it in the long run. More STDs (with higher medical bills), more unwanted children and pregnancies, more children out of wedlock (a big one), and inferior parents in general. It's a compounding problem that has been progressing and the ultimate result is an unproductive, irresponsible, and somewhat criminal society.

Are you capable of seeing past 5 years into the immediate future? What you're advocating for is impulsive, instinctual, animal behavior. Why not do away with all false social constructs we have set up that defy our instincts and pleasure? Because we're humans and reason is what we do, so stop acting like "let them do what they want" is valid.
>>
>>75208973

It's also a fucking reaction face you sperg. First time from reddit?
>>
>>75208158
Western philosophies, as well.

But wouldn't nihilism lead to hedonism? And then hedonism end up making you actually have all those concerns?

>>75208859
>"Degradation of society" to you means women having sex and partying and shit which has absolutely zero effect on your quality of life.

I'm not him. And it is not only women. Men acting like this also have a negative effect on themselves and society.

Let's suppose that suddenly slavery restarted. And that there would be a lottery selecting slaves and masters. And you were selected randomly to be a part of the master class. This would affect your quality of life positively. But would you not consider this new development negative? Wouldn't you oppose it?

>>75208894
>Again, you're assuming there's an objectively correct way of living
Not all ways of life are equally valid.
>>
>>75208988
i heard the same speech at an 1820s temperance movement gathering
>>
>>75208988
>moral relativism

please hang yourself in your mothers closet
>>
>>75209081

The liberals of the 1820's would probably keel over and die if they saw today's world bud

As I said, you're quite the witty and cutting edge 15 year old
>>
>>75209110
I meant to reply to
>>75208894
>>
File: 1454088274331.png (296KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1454088274331.png
296KB, 649x649px
>>75209110

The only reason why I'm taking a moderated stance is because I've experienced casual hook up culture and am currently in the thick of the mid 20's confusion everyone is experiencing and I'm realizing how soulless and ultimately fucked it's going to be

buy into whatever you want man
>>
>>75209119
point being you're saying nothing new. old women have been saying the same shit about hedonistic young people for as long as america has been a thing.

stop being an old woman.
>>
>>75209163

And societies going to total shit and eventually getting overwhelmed by a superior outside entity is nothing new either

how about you develop some foresight you fucking child

You can "do" whatever you want, I just don't want it to be heralded as the ideal lifestyle and have a bunch of fatherless coons running around draining our system
>>
File: 205-FF-download.jpg (230KB, 789x951px) Image search: [Google]
205-FF-download.jpg
230KB, 789x951px
>>75209163

It is not because old women said something that they were wrong.

And the big change in values, in the case of America, came in the 50's and 60's.
>>
>>75205336
do you think they ever had sex?
>>
File: JustPlayin.jpg (108KB, 835x773px) Image search: [Google]
JustPlayin.jpg
108KB, 835x773px
>>75209145

This

It's funny how it's all fun and games until the joke stops and then nobody replies

Truth hurts
>>
>>75209218

and an important sidenote: this comes alongside the introduction of the modern welfare society, which is a very new and relatively untested concept

it's dependent on a larger, stable tax base to support it and that share is shrinking by the decade

Your government doesn't care as more welfare dependents means more power centralized through it. It's only up to the people to see the writing on the wall
>>
>>75206982
rodgers is gay, not beta

get it right
>>
>>75209145
>am currently in the thick of the mid 20's confusion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH SHIT

those oh-so-tricky mid-20s.

oh dear lord. mate, seriously, stop being an old woman. you're going to kill yourself before you make it out of those confusing (tee hee) mid-20s.

jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>75209262
>Thinking about life is bad
>>
>>75209262

The point is I haven't made a fatally permanent decision, yet. Neither have my peers. But we are within a decade of being stuck in misery.

This group of people 25 years ago was getting into LTR's and having children
>>
>>75209273
it is when youre a europoor
>>
>>75209145
I know where you're coming from, lots of our parents were married and had 2 kids before they were 28-30. Now it's looking like we're going to be single at 30. It's weird to think about and hook-up culture + that "I'M SO IMPORTANT" mentality has definitely played a role in it all.

>>75209262
I think you missed his point
>>
Cheers for the laughs guys. I'm going to listen to some 8 year olds who have more of a clue about the world. Enjoyed the philosophy 101 though.
>>
>>75209324

8 year olds are probably more on your intellectual par

they know all about YOLO
>>
>>75207047
Nigga who cares she's filthy rich
>>
I'm not sure if I want to fuck Olivia Munn.
>>
>>75209367
Money is not everything, my fellow Huezinho.
>>
Based Godgers dumping that thot
>>
>>75209056
>Western philosophies, as well.

I'm the nihilist from an hour ago just for your convenience. Despite the fact that Western philosophy offers the most complete discussion on Nihilism, our major shortcoming as is we've taken a very coldly and intellectually rigorous approach to philosophy, and as such have developed very little in the way of spiritualism. This is where Eastern thought becomes attractive.

>But wouldn't nihilism lead to hedonism? And then hedonism end up making you actually have all those concerns?

Not necessarily. I will concede that many nihilists ultimately conclude that pleasure is all that matters and then plunge into lives of mindless consumption and indulgence but this doesn't mean that Nihilism must lead to hedonism. It is possible to live with values and scruples despite accepting that they're all completely meaningless.
>>
>>75209367
Where does your money go when you die?
To your children or family, if you have neither then your entire life has been for nothing.
>>
>>75209478

If you don't have children you are quite literally the genetic dead end of 1 billion years
>>
ITT: 0 proof Rodgers is gay
>>
>>75209478
When I die I'll be fucking dead so I really couldn't care less where my money goes. Give it to a bunch of hobos then, if there is an afterlife I can only hope it's so detached from this world that I can't bring myself to care. Having children is far more trouble than what it's worth.
>>
>>75208833
I'm the one that posted >>75207634.

>Men still have to conform to being the provider, leader, and the one with more responsibility

But the thrust of my point ITT has been that we dont have to if we dont want to. You speak with a rather exaggerated sense of victimhood here as your whole argument hinges on the complaint that women fail to reciprocate by serving the traditional roles IMPOSED on them by social system WHICH you're forcing yourself to abide by.
>>
>>75209478
stop being a cuck and living just to get money so you can give to someone else.

Do what you want with your life, we will die anyway, just like your kids and your grandkids, there is no ticket to heaven
>>
>>75209542
Having children is the only way to prove you existed.

Moreover, why not just end yourself now then?
You're delaying the inevitable.

The reason you don't wake up, tie a knot, and kick the chair is because you desire life. You want to live, yet you don't know why.
You haven't fulfilled your purpose in life, but you're Brazilian and your South American/African mutt genes are well propogated down there anyway.
>>
>>75209603
>Having children is the only way to prove you existed.

Why does that matter?

Why should I have to prove my existence? It won't change anything substantial about the life I lived or the things that I felt.

Nothing about this world matters to me after I die because I'll be dead.
>>
>>75209570

>forcing yourself

A "social system" doesn't really physically impose much of anything. It's a collection of generally accepted standards and mores that influence the way you have to live out your life if you want to get what you want.

Women's liberation created a situation where women were granted all of the rights men traditionally had, relinquished them of the responsibilities they were held to in turn. But there was no men's liberation. Men are still expected to be providers, men are still expected to lead relationships and pursue, men are still held to higher responsibility and accountability (does anyone even think to question why a woman felt entitled to hit a man in all of those videos where they're busy crying about the guy hitting back in turn?).

You don't have to if you want to. You can make peanuts and hardly be able to provide for yourself. That will not be acceptable for most women. I don't have the stat on hand but marriages with men making significantly less than their other or none have a 75% higher chance of ending in divorce.

And, personally, I don't think men should be given the infant treatment women have gotten. Men should have responsibility, men should consider themselves providers first. Not whining at all.

Remember that this mode of society is very new. The single thing has been skyrocketing for a few decades now. We're going to live the results of what this kind of dynamic produces. I don't think history regards it favorably.
>>
>>75209603
>Moreover, why not just end yourself now then?
There are things that I can only enjoy while I'm alive. I'm living for myself and to do things I consider fun. Not killing myself isn't delaying anything, just letting things run their course.
And honestly, when the day comes where I do finally die, the world might as well not to me anyway so I don't care about proving I existed at one point.
>>
>>75209603

why?because you are so insignificant your only accomplishment in life is to have your spawn living for more 80 years.

Isaac Newton died a virgin and people remember him.

You are the one who should kill yourself because for you the whole point of life is to continue a endless stream of materialism from generation to generation.

Just live your life man, stop overthinking your legacy, or your purpose, or how you should act, you will die anyway, just enjoy it. If you want to have sex with a thai hooker just have it, if you want kill yourself just do it. If you wake up 5 AM and feel like not showing up to work just don't show up.

I know you must be a teenager but life is more than being a replacement gear
>>
>>75209671
not exist to me*
>>
Olivia Mann is a cunt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1CT2aRJBvEM
>>
>>75209644

>Why should it matter

You're a small human, you may not understand why it matters. Why does your existence matter? Kill yourself. Yet our largest, most undying urge is life. The only way to continue your life in essence is to reproduce. Maybe they will finally reach meaning 100,000 years from now. Who are you to dictate?

You can live your short meager life for it's small pleasures and die alone, that's fine, I'm personally not in line with it. We have a lot to learn as a species.
>>
>>75209644
Then just die m8.
Nothing matters, and yet you cling to life.
You desire life so it must mean something, because living life is fucking hard(depending on where you are in Brazil) and the easiest way out is a rope or bullet.
>>
>>75209603
This isn't some sort of cosmic obligation.
>The reason you don't wake up, tie a knot, and kick the chair is because you desire life. You want to live, yet you don't know why.
Because the creature within instinctively wants to live and enjoys the animal gratification of everyday experience. On an intellectual plane one can still appreciate the pointlessness of it all.
>You haven't fulfilled your purpose in life
Learn the difference between a capability and a purpose. Our ability to procreate is a feature and one we're driven to by instinct. It isn't cosmic writ however, that we propagate our genes out to existential infinity. The word purpose really doesn't work here.
>>
>>75209686
Not to mention, that kind of mentality had led to many people unfit to have children ruining said children's lives, along with their own

I notice it so much here. You see some hottie out in the streets and then you notice she's walking with 2 or 3 kids, while sounding like she just finished smoking a pack of cigs.
>>
>>75209713

Some of the most intelligent people ever were still religious or spiritual in a sense, because they understood that as individuals in this small frame of history we really didn't understand much of anything

it is entirely possible that there is meaning somewhere and we simply haven't found it, it is entirely possible that something else happens once you die
>>
File: 703px-Wear-a-Fedora-Step-10[1].jpg (143KB, 703x560px) Image search: [Google]
703px-Wear-a-Fedora-Step-10[1].jpg
143KB, 703x560px
>just kill yourself dude, if you don't enjoy living 90 years of boring mindless work just to have a kid who will have to live 90 years of boring work so he can have a kid you are not fullfiling your purpose as a member of a species
>>
>>75209694
you should post on reddit until you are older than 18
>>
>>75209713
>one we're driven to by instinct
How do you think that developed?
Because we desire to live.
In order to continue humanity, we developed strategies that are best at propogating life.
It is a biological imperative that we reproduce, those who fail that are ignoring what our ancestors had figured out since the dawn.
They gave birth so that civilizations could provide better lives for the people in them. A lot of good it does making things when no one is there to benefit.
>>
>>75209794
stop being an autist dude.I am not even sure why you are saying that if you will die a virgin
>>
>>75208999
you spend too much time on the internet
>>
>>75209765

seems like we can agree that life as lived is our only imperative

the natural extension of this logic is that we should be creating more of it

if you well and truly believe life is "nothing" or "meaningless" I am not being ironic or edgy when I say that you should kill yourself or you are being an outright hypocrite

just don't eat
>>
>>75209391
>Not necessarily. I will concede that many nihilists ultimately conclude that pleasure is all that matters and then plunge into lives of mindless consumption and indulgence but this doesn't mean that Nihilism must lead to hedonism. It is possible to live with values and scruples despite accepting that they're all completely meaningless.

But if values lead to a better life (and I think you probably agree with me on this), are they meaningless?
>>
>>75209823

>you're a no life dude xD
>I didn't care anyway I'm gonna go fuck ur mom
>>
>>75207332
Really its because your ability to have sex is directly correlated with your ability to properly socialize with women which is a good indicator of your social standing
>>
>>75209817
You know what, it is best that you don't have children.
Athiestic and nihilistic ideologies are dying out as it is.
Regardless of whether you are religious or believe in a higher purpose, the one thing biologists tend to agree on is reproductive imperative.
>>
>>75209664
NIGGAAAAAAAA! All you did was to say exactly what i've saying to you in this thread, only in a trillion words.

You know before I continue, there's something i need clarified; What exactly is your grievance with women? Because i think we're discussing two tangentially related but different things. Mine is a one about how anyone who doesn't care much for fulfilling their social role doesn't need to. Your's seems to be a resentful complaint about women failing to play THEIR expected social role with regards to family and relationships.

TL:DR; I'm talking about the general rejection of the idea of individual role, you're arguing that women have become socially neglectful at your cost.

>You don't have to if you want to. You can make peanuts and hardly be able to provide for yourself. That will not be acceptable for most women
Why does it matter whether women accept or reject it?
>>
>>75209870

It is a self correcting problem. The problem is that the correction can be a little messy. Going to be a lot of bitter, diseased 60-70 year olds looking back on a fruitless life.
>>
>>75209794
>It is a biological imperative that we reproduce, those who fail that are ignoring what our ancestors had figured out since the dawn.

Yeah, viruses and bacteria really put a lot of thought into reproduction.

What a sacred and holy duty.
>>
File: 1487812021357.png (62KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1487812021357.png
62KB, 454x453px
>>75209671
>>75209783
>It's impossible for me to care about anyone but myself
And you wonder why your country is a shithole
>>
>>75207121
A rich guy from LA who will buy her mansions and who she can cheat on.

Not that hard.

Agent, manager, lawyer, etc.
>>
>>75209894

My issue in this regard is fairness and consistency. The pendulum has switched and society is inherently unfair for men. Now I could live with this to an extent, if we didn't STILL have endless campaigns advocating for "female this" and "this is the patriarchy's fault."

I'm a software developer, we are currently under endless onslaught from people saying there is an institutional bias against women due to low amounts of females in the industry, when we all know it's because they simply aren't held to our standard. They will never be expected to support a family. Why go into a difficult and demanding degree? This problem exists in many other domains of work.

And to another extent, marriage. Marriage becomes very unpalatable for men in a situation like this. The idea of alimony and child support are rooted in antiquated concepts of men being the inherent provider and needing to foot the bill for a helpless woman in case of divorce. That has not been rectified to catch up to modern times.

May be getting off topic now but this all comes back to a fucked up society at any rate
>>
To bring this back on topic, Aaron Rodgers is gay and should just come out of the closet already.
>>
>>75209858
>Really its because your ability to have sex is directly correlated with your ability to properly socialize with women which is a good indicator of your social standing

This kind of shows how men nowadays are weak, if they are bothered by this.

If you go back in time and tell someone like Augustus or William the Conqueror that "your ability to properly socialize with women" is what defines someone as a man, he would likely consider you effeminate.
>>
>>75209830
>>75209870
(i think you are she same guy so if you are not sorry)
no lie man i am not even joking it has been ages since i saw someone talk so much like a fedora teenager in internet

There is no human collectivism man, stop living your life just to serve some artificial purpose you created.

If you feel like having kids, go for it, i am looking to have kids someday too, am just saying there is no bigger purpose in life, if you think your purpose is to have kids and maintain a healthy family , fine, you should do that.

If you think your purpose is to travel to Thailand to fuck some trannies, go for it.

the way you are saying is if someone born with a rotten uterus she should kill herself because she is unfit to complete her purpose.

there is no right or wrong. who cares about genealogy or building a tradition if you will be buried at the same cemetery as the hooker and the nun.Heaven is for everyone man
>>
File: 1360472703180.jpg (228KB, 485x883px) Image search: [Google]
1360472703180.jpg
228KB, 485x883px
>>75209996

Men in power enjoyed endless troves of women because of it

one could say a lot about the pursuit of power hinges on a man's desire to finally control his pussy flow rather than the flow of pussy controlling him
>>
>>75209754
You fail to understand my position if you still contend that there is a great beyond of sorts, a promised land to be reached one day. Mine is that it really doesn't matter what out collective attainment is. Whether in triumph or tragedy, there is no final point to existence.
>>75209794
>Because we desire to live.
............................you know i'd love to explain evolutionary history and strategy, and how problematic it is to insist that there's some conscious moral dynamic at play in our evolution, but that would takes hours and so i'll simply let you have this one.

>>75209845
Yes. "better" and worse in this context is merely a matter of animal preference.
>>
>>75209988
I respect your attempt, double dubs, but watching these fellows debate is hella entertaining.
>>
>>75209983
>The pendulum has switched and society is inherently unfair for men.

All the power and authority is mostly in the hands of men.
>>
File: reallyreally.jpg (75KB, 467x540px) Image search: [Google]
reallyreally.jpg
75KB, 467x540px
Girls are icky. How'd he last three years? kek
>>
>>75210017

>there is no right and wrong

There is worse and better. Our parents and our grandparents lived in different societies than us that valued traditional marriage and relationships and minimized the celebration of hook ups and indulgence.

We are something of a new experiment for our world, it's perfectly valid to hypothesize that we may be eventually fucked generation-wide due to too many people buying into singleness and childlessness.
>>
>>75210029
>Yes. "better" and worse in this context is merely a matter of animal preference.

We are all animals, but wouldn't you say that living a healthy life beats using crack, for example?
>>
File: 1462221354457.png (61KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
1462221354457.png
61KB, 272x199px
>mfw one of the most virulently anti-birth people I know is a 30yo pretty-ish woman
>she happens to own about 15 cats
>treats them like her children
>doesn't see the irony
>>
>>75209951
I care about a selective few people, I just won't care anymore when I'm dead.
>>
>>75210060

Men at the very top do not care about the lives of average men below them. The class divide schism is still very much there, they are simply unaffected by all of the bullshit that has been thrusted upon your average man.

Joe Biden will dance and celebrate over the introduction of kangaroo courts in colleges that ruin men's lives over a messy drunk hookup and a bitter girl. Why should he care, he's a politician and he's getting positive press.
>>
>>75210081
>There is worse and better.
There is?For whom? For the Overlord who rules humanity?
>>
>>75209870
BIOLOGY and PHILOSOPHY are not the same concern. How is this concept escaping people ITT?
>>75209939
Thank you
>>75209983
I'm an Electrical Engineer ( well a student, im finishing my last internship this summer) so believe me, i am very familiar with that banshee screech of MUH SEXIST HIRING POLICIES. But back to my point, I think we're arguing two different things so i'll let you go your way. Not that i disagree with you, my only firm point has been that a man who wants to drop out of society has the freedom to do so.
>>
>>75210017
Wow bro you are super self centered. I would work on that before giving your go on philosophy. Why do you care more about your emotions than someone else's? Because your brain tricks you into thinking you feel them? Is that really a good reason?

You sound super depressed and bitter and I think it's less because of some pseudo-intellectual "muh nihlism" bullshit and more just because you have 0 empathy or perspective.

Everyone ITT needs to read this btw, at least the first 100 paragraphs

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
>>
>>75206982
>Now that the clock is ticking away ever faster
dude, she'a rich celebrity. she can just get her eggs frozen and have a baby literally in her 50s like the woman from married with children/sons of anarchy did.
>>
>>75210090
It depends on what one's personal life priorities are. Crack abuse leads to much personal adversity, and a healthy life leads to physical and other kinds of well being.

My point is that there is no cosmic goal to attain in life. Do as you wish, it's meaningless.
>>
>>75206982
I didn't know I was on /r9k/
>>
>>75210303
It is starting to spill over, /pol/ and /r9k/ are like cancer
>>
>>75210117
No shit you'll be dead. But you care about your living future now, so why can't you care about their future now as well?

>>75210029
>>75210240
This is why I hate nihlists so fucking much. Define "point" or "meaning." Literally just fucking numales whining about something that could never exist because it can't even be given a fucking definition. You're not a philosopher, you're not an intellectual, you just suck at thinking.
>>
>>75210154

General human societal happiness and wealth, harmony

I'm not surprised you don't have any idea of what a harmonious society looks like, we did
>>
File: laughingsluts.jpg (11KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
laughingsluts.jpg
11KB, 238x212px
>this fucking thread

Thanks for the ab workout guys
>>
>>75210354
>starting
How new?
>>
>>75210397

>american
>abs
>>
>>75210354
Social redpillers have to be the absolute worst cancer on the internet tbeh. And that they try to proselytize everywhere they go doesn't help.
>>
>>75210368
If what they want for their future goes directly against what I want for myself, I'm sure as hell not going to give up on mine over it.
>>
>fedora tippers discussing how women should be pure
>redditors posting DUDE VIRGINS LMAO

/sp/ is such a dogshit board
>>
File: 1490838967313.gif (1MB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1490838967313.gif
1MB, 480x358px
>>75210463
see
>>75210182
>yay, hookers and blow will keep me happy forever!
>it's certainly making me happy now!
>>
>>75210515
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

Why are you this offended?
>>
>>75210390
>we
who are we man? your great great father who killed some indians? or your great father who went to war? or your father who went to another war?

and what did you accomplish? Did you do something nice?Invent something to help humanity? Cured some disease?

Your neighbour is as happy as you are?Your mexican friend is as happy as you are?
Your mom and dad are as happy as you are? There is no general human happiness, or general harmony.
You never did anything to help humanity, and you will never will.

What about your harmonious society, how did you helped that? You raised votes to some other guy who did all the work? You paid your taxes? That was your input into your society?

That is why there is a homeless man living near your street, just like there is a homeless man near my street. What did you do to help him?To maintain your social harmony? Go suck a cock man and stop acting as a moralist in an anonymous board
>>
>>75210561
>That is why there is a homeless man living near your street, just like there is a homeless man near my street. What did you do to help him?To maintain your social harmony? Go suck a cock man and stop acting as a moralist in an anonymous board

moralfags BTFO.
>>
>>75205336
>“The big issue is that Olivia doesn’t get along with his family

nigga neither do you lmao
>>
>>75210425
i am posting here since 2011 but this is the first time on non international events i saw a Aaron Rodgers is gay threat deranged into /r9k/ shitposting
>>
>became the QB of my favorite team
>pumped and dumped my teen crush

just fuck my shit up bros
>>
>>75210515
> Is that really a good reason?
I mean, yeah. If my brain is doing such a convincing job into tricking me to feel what I do, I'll roll with it.
People can do what they want to their lives, I don't care. I'll do the same with mine. If I'm able to help the people I care about with what they want, I'll do so. If what they want conflict with what I want, my own feelings take absolute priority.
>>
>>75210602
his husband doesn't like her
>>
>Olivia is single now

step aside, lads
>>
>>75210725
we'd have to step aside a whole mile to make room for you fatass.
>>
>>75207323
What kind off asshole does something like that.?
>>
>>75210748

my BMI is 21 (healthy)
>>
>>75207001

Being a single woman at 36 is pathetic, and it literally doesn't matter how hot you are, how much money you have, or anything else.
>>
>>75206985

I'm pissed about this. Brady's 19-0 confirmed for not being the story line that will be sold to us this year. It will be "Rodgers has a breakout season to return to and win the SB after a tough year reconciling with his family." It'll be heartwarming. Not as much as Brady and his sick mom last year, but heartwarming nonetheless. They may even have Brady be a sacrificial lamb to give the win some punch, and give Brady a chance to show his class and lose with grace before we get the "ride off into the sunset" narrative for his sixth and final Owl.
>>
>>75210849

stop being a fag and wear whatever you want
>>
>>75210550
>>75210550
not offended. Simply stating it won't lead to fulfilling life.

>>75210652
So you're too simple-minded to think objectively, got it.
>>
>>75210154
>There is?For whom? For the Overlord who rules humanity?

Not all lifestyles are equally good. Some lifestyles lead to a better life, some to a worse life.
And pleasure and pain are not the best guide on which lifestyle will make you happier.

That's what Ethics was created for. It was not to say "this man is evil and this other man is good" or "this act is evil and this act is not". It was created so that "if you follow this way, you will flourish, become happier, freer, etc".

And that's why there are morals that go against things that hurt no one else directly. It is not because some evil person wanted to control you. It is because people wanted to control themselves to become better and happier.

>>75210240
Wouldn't becoming a crack addict be against the freedom you want?
>>
Letting you know if you argued in this thread you should go see the sun for the first time in a month and then jump off a bridge
>>
>>75211157
You can call it that if you want, I'm not about to get into another philosophical argument about the meaning of life. I've been living doing the things I enjoy for ages now and I'll keep doing so for as long as I enjoy them and am able to. I have yet to regret anything.
>>
>>75210443
After reading this thread I have a six pack
>>
so this is what american /sp/ looks like

really tingles your dangleberries
>>
>>75211435
kk you live your life but don't come running to me when your life feels hollow and meaningless and your dopamine receptors are fried. and don't claim others can't claim a moral high ground for living for people besides themselves just because you want to swim in the mud.
>>
>>75211425
pretty much this
>>
>>75211681
That's a lot of assumptions. People can live for others if they want to, I can't understand them but I'm not going to come out and complain. They can do whatever they want too and it's all cool as long as they don't try to bring me into it.
>>
>>75211851
I'm glad you don't disagree
>>
>>75207777
This,
Fags itt will never be cultured enough to deliver a perfect blow job
>>
File: IMG_0570.jpg (206KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0570.jpg
206KB, 736x981px
>>75205362
Your a big guy aren't ya
>>
>>75207001
t. cunt nearing the wall
>>
>>75210951
Its okay anon, the Pats going back to back.
>>
Olivia Munn is such a basic ass bitch.
>>
>Aaron Rodgers gets weekly facials

straight as an arrow
>>
>spending the offseason in hollywood working out with nick jonas
>>
>>75211382
>believing in ethics
>>
>>75209983
now tell us about your profile on fetlife
>>
>>75207317
>hedonism and nihilism have jack shit to do with society's problems m8

Are you fucking daft, naive or out right in denial? Then again, I am not surprised this comment comes from an American.
>>
File: 1451740546647.jpg (24KB, 321x348px) Image search: [Google]
1451740546647.jpg
24KB, 321x348px
>>75210060
>can have life ruined for having sex with a girl who regrets it
>given less preference in hiring against girl of equal or lower ability because of "equal" hiring practices
>pay higher taxes and receive less benefits
>more likely to die in workplace accidents
>liable to end in JUST alimony situations and never see kids again if wife gets bored of marriage
>at least the president has a penis
>>
I am never reading a 100 post """philosophical""" discussion on this board ever again. Fucking hell why did I do that to myself.
>>
>>75210099
kek or like those childless couples in their 30's that treat their dogs like kids
pure egocentrism
>>
>>75215169
This. Too many angry virgins ITT
>>
>>75207329
>try to sound smart
>doesn't know who Tolstoy is
top kek
>>
>>75209391
>>75209845
please ban these two
>>
File: 1386962048267.jpg (32KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1386962048267.jpg
32KB, 400x372px
>>75205336
>Olivia doesn’t get along with his family
That family Aaron hasn't spoken to in 2 years?
>>
>>75217152

they probably told him to not come out and he got pissed.
>>
>>75206982

Back to your /pol/ safe space, virginal stormweanie.
>>
>marxists getting BELOWN THE FUCK OUT itt

A M A Z I N G
>>
>>75210783

Brazilian monkey cunts
>>
>Angry conservative virgins
>Degenerate hedonists
>Captain save-a-hoes
>cancerous nihilistic Hues and Americans
This thread is pure shit
>>
File: nu-male cucked.jpg (78KB, 927x560px) Image search: [Google]
nu-male cucked.jpg
78KB, 927x560px
>>75221402
zip it cuck
>>
File: 1492085451598.jpg (155KB, 613x771px) Image search: [Google]
1492085451598.jpg
155KB, 613x771px
>>75205336
I would still lick the inside of Olivia Munn's asshole
>>
File: hurley.png (763KB, 768x574px) Image search: [Google]
hurley.png
763KB, 768x574px
>difficult mid-20s
>>
File: 1491886494123.jpg (92KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491886494123.jpg
92KB, 960x640px
>>75224236
>dat gap
>dem tasty pits

I'll allow it
>>
File: pz78gty1.jpg (300KB, 1199x899px) Image search: [Google]
pz78gty1.jpg
300KB, 1199x899px
>>75224236

Just jerk off to Jade Jantzen. Similar appearance/body and more attractive imo.
>>
who gives a fuck you benders
>>
>>75224728
Jade Jantzen looks like a doberman
>>
>>75205336
I read an article saying how he's trying to get his shit all in line. Incoming OWL and mvp
>>
>>75205383
This. You Re the goddamn king of green bay you have an owl and are a first ballot hof. And you choose to date that bottom feeder munn?? Dudes either gay or weird.
>>
>>75224751

>Jade Jantzen
>search for her page on xvideos
>fucks niggers

dropped
>>
>/sp/ thinks this is alpha
Sad!
>>
>>75215139
Men dont pay higher taxes you faggot
>>
>>75215139
This is the cringiest post ive read all day
>>
>>75226130
Hes one of those pear shaped losers you just know is bitter because his oneitis slept with chad
>>
>>75226130
This. Why did we destroy the internet with our manosphere bullshit? Now every retard online actually believes this shit
>>
>>75227730

internet seems to drive everyone into safespaces to baby them into believing none of their problems are their fault and it's all the evil (insert whatever bs you want to insert here)

whether it's patriarchy causing tampon taxes, women having it easy over the hard working man, evil capitalism being bad by creating the wealthiest societies in history oh and of course the jews

too many faggots won't look at themselves in the mirror and question whether they could live better through some different decisions they could easily make
>>
>>75221402

Add

>le I don't take ideological stances I just live man and I gotta let everyone know faggot

to the list
>>
>>75205336
she's a fucking fox

I need to put babies in her RIGHT NOW
>>
>>75227829

fuck off she's mine

i'd unironically break up with my gf, get Olivia pregnant and help her raise our children
>>
>>75227828

did it hit too close to home faggot? i have ideological stances there's just not some grand conspiracy holding people back in western liberal societies

you gonna deny the internet hasn't created a load of nonsense echo chambers devoid of reality?
>>
>>75227828
yes, or in other words, the total nihilists i mentioned in that post.
>>
>>75207027
you dont get it, shes been dating for 20 years and still cant find the right person

same goes for guys
>>
>>75209765
im glad brazil has a low birthrate, too many of them already
>>
>>75210060
>women earn 60% of all college degrees
>muh patriarchy
>>
>>75228642
fuck off
Thread posts: 259
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.