[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he good and has he ever been good individually?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: gerard-pique-538389.jpg (24KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
gerard-pique-538389.jpg
24KB, 590x350px
Is he good and has he ever been good individually?
>>
>>75205223

GameWise, it's hard to understand if a Centerback is good individually because the defensive mechanism of the team depends on the wingers as well (ex: Dortmund's squad is very young so inexperienced and they make a lot of mistakes selling the ball losing 1-on-1 with experienced defenders etc. You can't put so much pressure in your defenders in a big % of the 90 minutes and expect them to not make mistakes.
Also, a good play by a centerback is barely noticed

Titlewise, he s won Euro,World Cup, ChampionsLeague and even a Premier League.
Apart from that he has a ton of individual trophies TOTS in ChampionsLeague/Euro/WorldCup/LaLiga.

Another thing you could add is that he has played with Puyol and Sergio Ramos and never looked low with them so I guess this completes the answer.
>>
>>75205223
He's the new John Stones
>>
>>75205223
He's above average. Sometimes he's saved Barcelonas ass, but he has a history of fuck ups too
>>
>>75205261
Nice post. I'd say he looked rather great for a tall guy playing at 40m high line most of his career.
>>
>>75205223
Poor man's David Luiz
>>
>>75205299
Poor mans wes brown
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iohm3FEDbds
>>
>>75205223
He's a piece of shit who always takes jabs at Ronaldo and Real Madrid when he's butthurt.
>>
I dunno really, he's made plenty of mistakes but who wouldn't in a defensive system as exposed as Barca's. He's rarely got his fullbacks helping him as they're too busy dicking about upfield, and they play a really high line.
>>
no, horrible players usually get to start for barca and the spanish nt

seriously what a retarded question
>>
>>75205382
Would he be a certain starter in, say, top 15 countries or teams in the world? Or even in most of them?
>>
>>75205338
hes just a banter lad m8, hes a well known prankster and always complains about how people are too serious in spain and that he cant pull the pranks they did in england because he'll get fined or something. its the same reason he always posts the ref mistakes against barca and for real. he knows people will get riled up by it and he laughs his ass off
>>
>>75205382
>Mathieu
>Digne
>Gomes
>Roberto
>>
>>75205382
he's shit m8. put him in any team and he still won't stand out. barca carries him.
>>
no he's shit.

he was only decent when he had puyol alongside him to baby him through the game.
>>
>>75205261
WTF, I love debts now
>>
>>75205425
you forgot

>crocked iniesta
>messhit
>>
Unironically a great defender who reads the pitch like a midfieldwe, but I imagine this place will disagree because they're clueless and likely rate Ramos
>>
>>75205498
>he's so arseassblasted city are shite he's moved on to shitpost in barca related threads
RING RING RING you algerian twat
>>
his partnership with Puyol is one of the greatest things Guardiola has ever done, it was literally perfect
>>75205509
this
>>
>>75205522
>he's so arseassblasted by one shitposter he assumes every dutch flag is him
It's OK to make mistakes Ahmed
>>
>>75205591
>literal kebab calling anyone ahmed
fuck off back to algeria shitskin
>>
File: piquearmor.jpg (36KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
piquearmor.jpg
36KB, 634x357px
>>
the amount of handballs uefaque gets away with never stops to amaze me
>>
>>75205509
pique hasnt read a game in his life, its why hes so shit at interceptions
>>
le shit at football and even worse at poker man
>>
>>75205666
It's more a Uefalona thing, Mascherano also gets away with the unthinkable. When Piqué played at Zaragoza and Manchester United, there wasn't this level of refball.
>>
>>75205704
You clearly didn't watch man united at that time under Slur Alex Ferguson. They were the most reliant on refball team in the world.
>>
>>75205704
did he ever play a full game for the customers?

he does this for the nt too, he is for handballs what sergio ramos is for clutch headers
>>
>>75205713
Hes a biased spic what do you expect
The amount of refball the big historic clubs get is always like that, hilarious watching as a small club supporter and seeing halal, juve, bayern, united customers talking about refball but these hypocrites are Facebook tier
>>
>>75205704
>not even 24 hours since halal rival got another 'lucky redcard' in cl
>blaming others of refball
ay negrito
>>
>>75205782
Always astonishes me how people choose to ignore the absurd amount of ref favours real get, must be the result of having such a massive global customer pajeets pacos and ahmeds
>>
>>75205782
> lucky redcard
Both yellow cards were obvious, Madrid were rightly disallowed two offside goals and Bayern were given a free penalty, you mong. This is not La Liga where Madrid and Barça get all the help they need against literally whos like Real Sociedad or Granada.
>>
>>75205809
that is generally the result of it, true. mostly because fans ignore the refball their team gets and get uppity about when theyre on the short end of it. that goes for any team, especially the big ones like united/chelsea/real/bayern/barca/juve etc.. thats why its more apparent when huge fanbases, like real and barca, collide and shout 'cheat' at each other. neither is right and neither is wrong.
>>
>>75205848
>tf
>smart post
Good lad
>>
>le flush your top tier genetics down the drain by marrying a womanlet aging latina

He's shit on and off thr pitch.
>>
>>75205382
they do
see jordi alba
>>
>>75205978
Wouldn't you want your child to be a superstar football player and also a superstar singer/dancer? What's wrong with you? Apart from your teeth, obviously.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.