[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lecutinsideman.jpg (79KB, 665x1000px)
lecutinsideman.jpg
79KB, 665x1000px
>>
>>75193560
>Owned by Brazilian duo of Marcelo and Casemiro
>>
no end product today but he wasnt that bad
>>
>>75193560
Why didn't he cut inside? Was he sick or something?
>>
>>75193584
He definitely was horrible tonight
He kept making mistakes and he kept doing those predictable cuts when he should have been passing at the players making runs in the right flank many many times

Ancelotti has gone in his senile mode again(like in 2008) and didn't sub him out either for the whole game
>>
>>75193560
CUT
>>
WHY DIDN'T YOU CUT INSIDE, YOU FOOL!!
>>
It was like watching some old granpa fighting imaginary Vietcong in the retirement home
>>
>>75193560
I only caught the last 20 minutes of the match but he made so many horrible passes that got intercepted at the end. I hate to see him like this.
>>
>>75193560

This faggot was invisible the whole match.
>>
>>75193607
pocketed by Marcelo
>>
>>75193560
remember when buyernfags blamed poop for not winning the cl with their little shit team? lmao fookin deluded
>>
>literally cutting his wrists right now
>>
>>75193607
he was constantly triple marked
still managed to be the most dangerous player for bayern
>>
File: 1491890527733.png (114KB, 295x368px)
1491890527733.png
114KB, 295x368px
3-0 at Bernabeu faggot

cap this
>>
LE CUT OUTSIDE OF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AT ROUND OF 16 STAGE MAN
>>
>>75204877
I MEANT QUARTER FINALS

W/E
>>
>>75204836
He made so many shit passes and his ballhogging didnt help the least to penetrate Halal's defense. He should have been subbed off sooner.
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (185KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
185KB, 1500x1000px
>>75193560
>wtf!?! why isn't guardiola winning cl with bayern every season?! Kick him out!
>we have the best team in the world! Any other manager would have won 3 trebles in 3 seasons!
toppu keksu famicoms
>>
His left foot was marked, couldn't cut inside.
The last 30 minutes were an embarassement of a game both for Bayern and Real. Bayern had like a 50% pass completion success, and Real didn't have the balls to penetrate Bayern defense. Just run up to the defensive line, then tip toe around it like pussies afraid to take a chance, hoping to draw a foul or a set piece.
>>
>>75204836
this, the problem is muller is so shit
>>
>>75204966
*gets knocked out by monaco*
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.