[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /sp/ react? (reminder I called it last summer)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (107KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107KB, 1200x800px
How would /sp/ react?

(reminder I called it last summer)
>>
File: Who can stop us.png (1MB, 2456x1932px)
Who can stop us.png
1MB, 2456x1932px
You called something else last summer and then called your phone when it didn't happen.
>>
/arse/ would be drowning in tears
>>
everyone seems to be about to buy the shit out of arselel players

sanchez to city
ozil to a team where he doesnt have to graft
chamberlain to liverpool

is this the end of them?
>>
>>75184862
no, we know he won't be staying and wish him the best since the board doesn't give a fuck.

he deserves better
>>
>>75184882
don't forget there are 9 other players out of a contract by 2018 along with those mentioned
>>
>>75184853
none of those is me
>>
>>75184926
don't forget wenger said he wants to keep shit players like ramsey, iwobi and walcott at the club at every cost because >we developed them for so long
>>
>>75184363
there are still Arsenal fans on /sp/?

not even /arse/ likes Arsenal anymore
>>
>>75184363
>(reminder I called it last summer)

Claiming every half decent player is going to go to your shitty little club is not much of an accomplishment
>>
>>75185104
you're right. they are (clockwise from top left): aguero, pep, the man city crest, pep, deluded bullshit, sterling, reality, pep, pep, pep and sterling, pep and aguero

anyway you don't have a clue and are making an ass of yourself
>>
>>75184882
this is good for arsenal
why hang on to players who can't get you results?
get better ones and weaken the competition all in one
>>
>>75185137

Remember, it's a manchester shitty fan you're talking about. If they cared about making an ass of themselves, they'd never admit being that much of a faggot
>>
File: (You).png (56KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
56KB, 220x200px
>>75185136
>>75185172
>>
Best case scenario is if Spurs almost catch Chelsea and he wants to go to them
>>
File: reddit.png (2MB, 1448x3542px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
2MB, 1448x3542px
>>75185104
So there's another Dutch person on here trying to make you look bad? Really made me think.
>>
>>75186814
exactly
>>
>>75186836
No one believes you.
>>
as long as its not fucking chelsea, dont really care
>>
RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING RING
>>
>>75184853
lel
>>
>>75184363
Wouldn't make much sense. Sterling and Sane are clearly Man City's long-term options as wingers, why would you sign a 28-year old who's just going to take away game time from them and stunt their development?
>>
>>75187063
because he was singlehandedly winning games for arsenal until the 10-2

also because it would be fun to cuck arsenal again
>>
>>75184363
There are few things less pathetic than a blatant gloryhunter. Just go on the phone permanently.
>>
>>75187178
Are you the other Dutch guy that's making him look bad like >>75185104 >>75186836 says? I mean there's no way he could be THIS delusional.
>>
>>75187912
it's him
>>
>>75185136

I called javi Martinez to Liverpool 2 years ago and it's happening this year
>>
As long as it's not Chelsea, United or Spurs, I would get over it. As much as I hate to see him leave the club, I've pretty much accepted that Wenger is staying and Sanchez is leaving. Although the board have apparently said that they'll block him moving to another PL club this summer, so I seriously hope they do that and, if he does decide to leave, it's to a foreign club.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.