[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NRL General - WalkGod Wednesday

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: wolf of walk street2.jpg (2MB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
wolf of walk street2.jpg
2MB, 1400x2100px
Pre-pre Friday Night game edition
>>
File: 1399866884867.png (71KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1399866884867.png
71KB, 645x773px
who is the best team in the comp and why is it the dragons
>>
Almost choked and died on some chips lads

Still alive though
>>
L
>>
POO MUN ITY
>>
Surprised I haven't seen much rugby league coverage of the privatisation of the land title registry 2bh
>>
File: 1isok.png (103KB, 254x265px) Image search: [Google]
1isok.png
103KB, 254x265px
/nrl/ is GARBAGE
>>
File: 2ok.png (255KB, 399x503px) Image search: [Google]
2ok.png
255KB, 399x503px
/nrl/ is RUBBISH
>>
>>75181763
stupid idea tbqh
>>
File: 3thats-ok.png (265KB, 482x476px) Image search: [Google]
3thats-ok.png
265KB, 482x476px
/nrl/ is TRASH
>>
>>75181808
No doubt, but after flip flopping on greyhounds and councils, they weren't going to change their minds.

This is all Bairds fault for pissing off sydney then trying to win them back by promising new or upgraded sporting stadiums with the only way of getting the money for it selling off profitable public owned monopolies.

>b-b-but canada did it well
Yeah nah you fucking cunt
>>
>>75181799
>>75181806
>>75181816
Truth bombs tbqh
>>
>>75181849
It's been suggested that some of the foreign bidders involved in the sale have been involved primarily to create a market for land title insurance in Australia (basically to force people to pay thousands in insurance premiums to 'ensure' that they can't lose title to their land due to the private companies who own the registry being bankrupt/incompetent etc)
>>
>>75181881
I thought the Torrens system covered that though
>>
>>75181897
That's correct. There is a risk in the Torrens system though when there is any kind of delay or error between purchasing the property and registration. This is bad because a lot of house sales are conditional upon the purchasing selling their own house first to get the money for the next purchase, so if there is any kind of delay this can cause legal action if people miss out on buying or accidently break their contract as a result.

A new system could also cause error if either the solicitor or private operator fucks up. The best solution would be to make it completely electronic and allow people to register instantly upon settlement. This would eliminate 99% of these issues.
>>
>>75181849
>canada

All we have to do is sell our gold reserves
>>
walkcunt
>>
WalkGod
>>
Sean is fat lmao
>>
>>75182280
t. walkfat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.