[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/afl/ General - Tiges tbqh edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 15

File: tiges tbh.jpg (69KB, 480x427px) Image search: [Google]
tiges tbh.jpg
69KB, 480x427px
>>
File: jump in the fire.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
jump in the fire.png
463KB, 1070x601px
Just failed my driving test for the second time lads. Literally want to kilda myself.
>>
>>75180817

what did you fuck up on?
>>
>>75180817

I almost got failed for driving through an amber light 3 meters in front of me doing 60kmh, like I should have locked up the fucking breaks or something
>>
>>75180829
didn't see a car as I was going through a roundabout, leading to me having to slam on the brakes hard, therefore critical error and automatic fail.
>>
File: 01b.png (39KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
01b.png
39KB, 640x400px
>>75180817
passed my P's first time
>>
>>75180851

yeah bit stiff, always want to stop at a roundabout on a test even if it looks clear and don't feel rushed.

I failed a heavy rigid truck license once getting stuck in the middle of an intersection and blocking traffic lol, was embarrassing as fuck. if that makes you feel better
>>
Good thread.
Good community.
Keep it up guys :D
>>
File: auspepe 2.gif (33KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
auspepe 2.gif
33KB, 489x423px
>>75180901
cheers
>>
File: noongar.jpg (35KB, 252x345px) Image search: [Google]
noongar.jpg
35KB, 252x345px
HEAVE HO UNNA
>>
iggs

thanks for the thread OP
>>
File: first job unna had.jpg (28KB, 281x711px) Image search: [Google]
first job unna had.jpg
28KB, 281x711px
HEAVE HO UNNA
>>
>>75180851
Probably for the best that you failed then
>>
>>75180817

18+ website. Reported.
>>
>>75180797
GOATmond on 4-0 watch
>>
>>75181654
tbf there was a truck to the right of me but not a good mistake to make.
>>
>>75181654
You are the expert on failure.
>>
>>75181654
stop shitposting fake RC
>>
Reminder that I am the ACTUAL RC and here is my resume:

-created a $40 million dollar empire from nothing but Satanism and a highschool education
-gotten over the tragic death of his sister overseas.
-gotten over the tragic death of his parents in a car crash (just like James Bond!)
-studied in the field on Biology (Neurology included) for longer than the average PhD student does (over 15 years)
-written a pilot for a televsion show satiring "Reality" TV
-given up a promising AFL footballer due to a "terrible" injury
-bested his hero Matthew Lloyd in a ono-on-one match-up and was able to befriend his hero due to their mutual respect despite the aforementioned "terrible" injury.
-risen to the top of the Melbourne, and thus Australian advertising industry (just like Todd Sampson!) without a hint of formal education in the area.
-intimidated and humiliated former Australian cricket captain, and living legend Ricky Ponting
-single-handedly come up with the Rhonda and Ketut AAMI advertising campaign, but it was stolen off him.
-mastered a dozen languages and is conversational in another dozen.
-become a celebrated DJ at Melbourne's 'Heat' nightclub
-exiled due to issues with the ATO
-placed in numerous "illegal street races" in his adopted home of Indonesia
-taken part in local discussions solving disputes between muslims and christians
-had sexual intercourse with Helena from My Kitchen Rules
-helped fund a new local soccer stadium
-hunted sharks to help feed the locals
-hosted a Christmas party for a local Orphanage
-has a direct lineage to Machievelli
-committed suicide on the 9th of Janurary 2016
-admitted it was a ruse to throw off the AFP on the 14th
-is an advocate of pseudoscience (MBTI), despite being a man of science
-reappeared on the 6th of Feburary, in China, but using an Australian proxy for obvious reasons.
-completely unable to change the buoyancy or position of watercraft
-single-handedly responsible for the 15 year disparity in indigenous lifespans
>>
>>75181922
You sound too keen. Need to practise more mate, I know it's hard because you have to get your parents and find the times etc but it's for the best. Too often I've seen inexperienced drivers nearly wipe themselves out in front of semi trailers on the Calder. Trucks are a fact of life on the roada and you need to learn to deal with them. You still need practise, don't be arrogant. Best of luck in the future.
>>
File: Untippable.jpg (46KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untippable.jpg
46KB, 800x600px
>>75181654
insult the poster here
>>75182085
suck up to him here trying to be his friend.

You can't even get your replies on script let alone a "narrative". Truly pathetic.

stop shitposting fake RC
>>
Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch.
>>
>>75182115
>this mad about reality GOD
>>
So Fresh, hits of 2017 Autumn Edition. Sorry no (You)
>>
>>75182085
fair, that's what the tester said
>>
>>75182142
>>75182190
trip on so I can tell you to stop shitposting fake RC
>>
>>75182102
I don't want to be his friend, I just don't want him to die.

>Puh puh PLEASE KILL YUHSELF

fuckin hell there are some special ones on here lol
>>
>muh racism
Getting pretty sick of this narrative desu
>>
>>75182303
stop being racist then
>>
>>75182318
t. straffo
>>
>>75182115
>People are even starting to alter filenames when I'm not around to post
Good fucking lad
>>
>>75182279
>protecting the "plebocracy"
Running out of ink in my pen for all these black marks I have to put against you and your "narrative". Sad.
>>
>>75182303
Same. Especially opportunistic journos like floggo and Patrick Smith putting in their 2 cents about how it's the worst thing in our game. And the racism is always dished out by mentally handicapped regional people who just have no idea on how to behave in the city or dish out a proper sledge. And it's no use trying to point this out because you'll inevitably get told that you can't relate to how they feel, despite the fact that it's white people who have conditioned them to be incredibly sensitive in the first place.

There are aboriginals experiencing really bad racism in country NSW and QLD, but you never hear about them. Old cattle towns are a bit out of journo's comfort zones.
>>
>>75182279
>>75182360
stop shitposting fake RC
>>
>>75181654
>>75182085
>>75182279
>>75182360
Just stop. You are giving me a bad name.
>>
>>75182354
If plebocrats didn't exist I wouldn't have made my fortune.
>>
Imagine being relegated to hiding in midweek threads due to your single-digit tipping record lmao
>>
>>75182393
In case you forgot (I know you aren't one for the small details of a narrative). You BTFO out of yourself and the story of your "fortune".

>>75182403
Couldn't pick his nose let alone a winner.
>>
>>75182403
Tips are available on my twitter. If you were following it you would have made money out of the Richmond game and I also tipped Canterbury by the exact margin.

Btw I'm on 19 tips for the year. How is your form mate?
>>
>>75182420
Still had millions lying around in assets and made 600,000 since last year and counting, dickhead.
>>
@75182434
*yawn*
I guess you have to be extra aggressive during mid-week because you are bullied into further irrelevance during the weekend threads
>>
>>75182382
>>75182393
>>75182426
You really must stop stealing my identity it's not going well for either of us at this rate.
>>
>muh plebocracy
>muh leejun
>please follow my twitter

I really didn't think it was possible to eviscerate the narrative any further, but you've somehow found a way to do so on a sub-atomic level
>>
>>75182451
I was banned since Friday night for posting my twttier handle. Must have infuriated one of the snowflakes on here who smashed the report button then proceeded to celebrate by posting 100 pics of a canoe.

Probably won't be on that much on weekends in the future as I've taken up a new hobby - paragliding. Something I'm sure most of you are too pussy to even try.
>>
File: CHECKED.jpg (46KB, 951x237px) Image search: [Google]
CHECKED.jpg
46KB, 951x237px
@75182495
>to celebrate by posting 100 pics of a canoe.

This is how I know it got to you, you worthless piece of shit. You trying to furiously make it appear like it's a terrible joke only strengths our resolve to make you wake up in the middle of the night, struggling for breath in a cold sweat thinking of watercraft you can't alter in anyway.

>trying to divert from canoes to paragliders it hurts that much
Only chance you have of getting off the ground is when you find a rafter and a rope strong enough to hold your obese frame.
>>
File: suicidewatch.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
suicidewatch.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>75182495
>Probably won't be here much on the weekends because I can't show my face without being ridiculed.
Good.
>>
File: 1129.jpg (22KB, 475x263px) Image search: [Google]
1129.jpg
22KB, 475x263px
>>75182520
>Only chance you have of getting off the ground is when you find a rafter and a rope strong enough to hold your obese frame.

Genuinely kek'd
>>
BRCWTOS
>>
>>75182604
>>>/asp/
>>
>>75182520
>This is how I know it got to you, you worthless piece of shit.

You really haven't but I'm pretty sure I have and I'm starting to feel sorry for you. Something I said in the past must have cut pretty deep, and if I could take it back I probably would. Just let me know what it was and we'll try to work something out.
>>
>>75182520
>>75182628
I'm off to bed now. I'm always here if you want to talk anon, or you can contact me through twitter or bigfooty if you don't feel comfortable expressing yourself here. Promise to respect your privacy, take care mate.
>>
>The going to bed strategy AGAIN
Sad cunt. Take a wander around your trailer and stop shaking furiously.
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (101KB, 500x307px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
101KB, 500x307px
>>75182628
>Deflecting
>N-no I got to you a-actually!
>>
My apologies for the !hkhb/w9wcc faker trying to continually steal and slander my identity /afl/. I didn't think someone so sad would stoop so low.
>>
File: hawkroach.jpg (71KB, 858x382px) Image search: [Google]
hawkroach.jpg
71KB, 858x382px
I hope the hawks being shit meme continues
>>
>yfwdiwdph
>>
File: 1440833637033.gif (490KB, 250x160px) Image search: [Google]
1440833637033.gif
490KB, 250x160px
>>75182897
>tfw someone reposts your OC
Feels good man. I look forward to bullying the non-existent hawkroach fans in threads with you.
>>
/iggs/ /tigs/ /ishygddts/
>>
>>75182360

What a surprise that Reality "Boong Bloodshed" Check has such opinions.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.