[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they finished?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).png (6KB, 220x223px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
6KB, 220x223px
>Messi looks like a dead man
>Neymar is already thinking about playing for United
>Did Suarez even play?
>Iniesta is old as shit
>Everyone else besides Busquets and Pique are literal who shittrrs
>>
Yup
>>
>>75180485
>manure delusion
I bet you'll get Greaseman and Hummels
>>
File: valors.png (19KB, 530x681px) Image search: [Google]
valors.png
19KB, 530x681px
We just want to make this game beautiful
>>
Everyone said the same thing after the 7-0 Bayern mauling, then they won the league double and treble
>>
This post is so American it hurts
>>
>>75184452
RARE
>>
>>75184452
That's not true. That Barcelona compared to this one is night and day. This one would have lost like 10-0 in both matches against that bayern.
>>
>>75184547
I hope so because they've had their moment in the sun far too long, even more than the entire PL and the Italian triumvirate, but they might bounce back one more time
>>
>>75184547
>That Barcelona compared to this one is night and day
absolutely false, I think you don't remember that barcelona very well, they were almost kicked out of cl by milan and didn't win a single game against a top team during the whole season

The only reason they won that league was because >mouyes was too busy starting a civil war inside halal's dressing room and was 10 points behind them by december
>>
>>75180485
No one wants to play for united, not even ibrahimovic
>>
La Liga as a whole is finished.
Cap this, in 3 years they won't be a top 2-3 league anymore
>>
>>75185023
>tf
>tt
>>
>>75185023
Barca and Real will never concede their dominance that easily, something truly catastrophic will have to happen like Sevilla/Atletli vying for top 2 and the league's entire competition being distorted

Real would start another galacticos era before that would happen, buy off Kante, Dybala, etc
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.