[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Italian managers so God-tier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: conte-allegri-ancelotti-883861.png (923KB, 1163x650px) Image search: [Google]
conte-allegri-ancelotti-883861.png
923KB, 1163x650px
Why are Italian managers so God-tier?
>>
>>75175235
They know how to defend
>>
if Italians are so good why is Serie A so shit (other than Juve, obv)?
>>
Coverciano is the best academy in the world for football managers, they all learn there
>>
>>75175297
This things go in circles, 11-12 years ago it was still the best, and in another 11-12 years it could become again, who knows
>>
>>75175235
always have been desu

>>75175297
serie A is not "so shit" and never was.

>>75175301
Yep, they take it seriously in Italy. Not like UK where we think nebulous concepts like "belief" and "determination" somehow win you matches.

UK is in the stone age in terms of football tactics.
>>
>>75175435
>UK is in the stone age in terms of football tactics.
>he hasn't seen Big Sam use tactical wizardry to save every team he's ever managed from relegation
>>
Another Italian manager is currently leading russian league with 8 points clear. Yeah, >russian football, but still.
>>
Where's Rainieri, la?
>>
File: kek.jpg (74KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
74KB, 596x628px
Italians are closely related to Romans. And they have always implemented great strategies.

At first, it was mostly men who settled the city of Rome. It was a rough city and did not attract many women. Romulus realized this and tried to attract women from neighboring communities. He recognized that if Rome was to survive, it needed women to help populate the town. The Romans devised a plan to solve their problem. They invited a nearby tribe, the Sabians, to a festival. Once inside the city, the men were attacked and killed and the women abducted and raped (the word rape may refer to wife snatching, which was not uncommon in that time period). The surviving Sabian men returned to their city for reinforcements. They later returned to Rome with King Titus Tatius to get their women back. The Sabians were able to enter the city by getting a Roman to betray the city and unlock the gates. The city would have been sacked if not for the unexpected resistance the Sabians found once inside. The Sabians found the Romans being helped by their new Sabian wives. The wives called a halt to the violence. They explained to their tribe that they were happy with their new lives in Rome. The conflict was ended diplomatically by Romulus and Titus by agreeing that the two groups would become one with the seat of power staying in Rome. The Sabian patricians had power in the Rome government for years to follow.
>>
>>75176076
>Romans
>Great strategies

Pick one LUL. The reason they became great wasn't strategy, it was literally throwing thousands upon thousands of soldiers on the battlefield and hoping they win. When they lost, they just threw more men until the opposition lost.
>>
>>75175297
No team-owned stadiums without a running course around the field.
>>
>>75176076
The mother of all the cuckings
>>
>>75175297
money.
Modern age italy is similar to spain, we always had 3 teams, juve, milan and inter, other teams sometimes made something good, but you can't count on them. now milan and inter are shit because no money, maybe inter will come back in 1 or 2 years with chinese money
>>
>>75176076

t. Luigi Gambardini
>>
>>75176123
Amazing analysis bruv
>>
>>75176123
Nigger what? The Romans are famous for manhandling barbarian hordes with far less men with superior tactics and disciplined formations.

Have you never opened a book or seen a movie?
>>
Simeone is Italian
>>
>>75175235
>conte
>good
are you watching football since yesterday?
>>
>>75175297
Serie A isn't shit, there's just far less money than other leagues. Juve is on top because both Milan clubs got a terrible handling last few seasons sacking their managers frequently, and Napoli and Roma don't have this much money (which is why Laurentiis sold easily Higuain).

There's always quality matchs and it may have the reputation of a defensive championship but it is not.
>>
>>75177438
And also calciopoli had broke the championship
>>
>>75175996
That faggot is elegant as fuck

Why are Italians so elegant, lads??
>>
they're connections with mafia make them excellent at paying off refs and fixing matches
>>
they're all unironically niggers
>>
>>75175235
Italian and Argentine coaches have always been the best. This is well known, compa.
>>
ahh...so this is the power of conte
>>
>>75177656

Because Italia is literally the Mecca of fashion and style

All their managers dress elegant as fuck, and even the foreigners learn some things. Mou never looked as sharp as when he managed Inter, for example.
>>
>>75175297
pleb: filtered

stay away from football and stick to your """""rugby""""", ramirez
>>
File: dilly dong.jpg (76KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
dilly dong.jpg
76KB, 768x432px
>forgetting based dilly ding dilly dong man
>>
>>75175372
This. And it's pretty fun to watch now. Fiorentina, Napoli and Roma are pretty spectacular and I can also enjoy more solid teams like Juventus, Lazio and Inter (solid as in a more conservative game plan).
>>
>>75179852
reminder: this player went on the pitch JUST to shoot this penalty.
>>
>>75175492
>lump it to the big lad
>pacy black player out wide
>only 3 ground passes in a row allowed at most
>tactical mastery
>>
>>75176902
>seen a movie?

>Movies are amerifarts source for information

top kek
>>
>>75181127
even though it's a proxy, better than believing some shit a psychotic pedo wrote in one of his fever dreams.
>>
Italians are top innovators, master technicians and the fathers of modern civilization.
>>
Too bad the Serie A will never catch the Premier League.
>>
>>75181425
>Too bad the Serie A will never catch the Premier League.

trying this hard
>>
>>75181437
>trying this hard
What?

There's a reason the EPL is doing far better financially than the Serie A. It's a far more exciting league with a far greater variety in playing style.
>>
>>75181445
It's doing better financially but it's by no means more exciting.
>>
>>75181445
Yeah because there's nothing like a West Brom vs Burnley match to get the hype flowing

It's the most overrated league on the planet
>>
>>75181454
Says the American idiot.

>>75181459
>cherry picking two mid-low table teams
I could just as easily do that for any league in the world. How stupid are you americans?

Reality check: EPL Title Races are easily the most tight and exciting of all the top leagues, and the last 4 years have yielded 4 different winners. Contrast this with the Serie A, where it's been all-Juventus, or the Bundesliga where it's been all-Bayern, and the margins of victory are always 10+ points.

Not my fault you're too braindead to look at the facts.
>>
>>75181485
>Says the American idiot.

You're Aussie. Nobody's ever taken anything you say seriously.

The fact is the Premier League is fabricated hype and no substance.
>>
>>75181513
Americans will always be the most worthless idiots when it comes to all things football, and you're only further proving that notion.
>>
>>75181522
Stop flagpost memeing and try to contribute something to the conversation.

Like I said, the track record speaks for itself. Aside from a horrifically tragic display of football by Chelsea in 2012, the PL hasn't done anything substantial since United began its tailspin following SAF's departure.

Face it. It's a plastic league full of foreign money and players. There's really nothing to it.
>>
>>75181542
>Stop flagpost memeing and try to contribute something to the conversation.
That's exactly what I did here >>75181485
and you responded with a completely mindless post:
>The fact is the Premier League is fabricated hype and no substance.
and now you're having a cry about flagposting? You're only further highlighting how utterly worthless your views are.

Always need to keep in mind: always discard posts made by americans about football. They know absolutely nothing.
>>
>>75176123

>A FUCKING LEAF

Romans swept the world with their tactics. Moron.

t. Roman Britain
>>
>>75181559
You just can't get beyond your silly spastic meme-damaged brain, can you?

It's a shame really. Trying to have a relatively decent conversation here but you're not interested.

Like I said, the Premier League is a propped up and manufactured meme financed by foreign money. Without it, it has nothing going for it. The talent is minimal at best and the better players are just Madrid/Barca castoff tier that don't really want to be there.

See: Alexis Sanchez
>>
>>75181485
The margins are small because none of the top teams are good. epl has money because england is wealthier than italy and they speak english meaning we americans get that shitty league crammed down our throats. Juve and Leicester playing different games at same time? Better bump Juve to FS2 despite Leicester being irrelevant.
>>
>>75181587
Does it hurt knowing your views and opinions have so little value?

Sorry, you will always be a dumb american. You're not even worth arguing with.
>>
File: ayyteennwon.jpg (42KB, 636x864px) Image search: [Google]
ayyteennwon.jpg
42KB, 636x864px
>>75181614

If you have nothing to contribute, you could have saved us both a lot of time and just stopped posting. Keep that in mind the next time you think about offering your worthless opinion(s).
>>
>>75181619
I already did contribute, and you went on to prove your stupidity here >>75181513, like the dumb american you are.
>>
>>75175235
>allegri God tier

I wish this meme would stop.
>>
File: brandon rogers.jpg (17KB, 230x241px) Image search: [Google]
brandon rogers.jpg
17KB, 230x241px
>>75181673
>>
>>75176076

>great strategies
>Italy in WWII
>one botched missile saw Italian ships launch manned torpedoes at a beach only to totally fuck up and launch them into the jagged rocks of a cold, unforgiving reef, killing them all.
>oh, and also being unable to beat a rabble of unorganised greek farmers
>>
>>75181738
>literally losing to iceland at a sport you invented
>>
>>75181751

>literally not one part of my comment suggesting I think British managers are in any way more tactically adept that Italians.

Also,

>a yank in a thread discussing adept managers, fucking kek
>>
>>75177656
I've seen trash workers in Rome wear newly cleaned and pressed trousers
>>
>>75181738
>brexit
>good strategies

You give unrequested lessons, retard
>>
>>75181687
>he does not rate dai dai dai
>>
>>75181403
implying you're not a muslim, Achmed.
>>
>>75175297
Calciopoli
>>
>>75183134
>>75183150
>Brazil
>Speaks of corruption
>>
>>75181425
I also thought Serie A would never fall when I was a kid.
Hopefully you'll grow up and laugh at the kids saying the chinese league will always be the best
>>
>>75175235
WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIT
>>
>>75175297
No $$$
It wall the scandals they made sponsors run away and italian football lost it's international appeal
>>
>>75175235
you mean british managers. we set the benchmarks. most CL's won, most trophies won, first ever treble etc
>>
>>75179875
>>75182013
I mean I'm not talking just about how they dress but their faces are very aesthetic, too.

But that makes sense I guess, because all those elegant roman statues that you see on museums. The Roman Empire was the Hollywood of old times.
>>
>>75175235
romans have superior tactical brain. kicking jews and german/barbarian ass for thousands of yers
>>
>>75181738
>literally losing to iceland at a sport you invented
>>
File: classisinsession.jpg (272KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
classisinsession.jpg
272KB, 634x423px
>>75175235
Coverciano desu
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.