[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would be the better manager?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: messi-ronaldo.jpg (494KB, 3014x2260px) Image search: [Google]
messi-ronaldo.jpg
494KB, 3014x2260px
Who would be the better manager?
>>
both are dumb as fuck, I doubt they make good managers, same with iniesta and xavi

from current barcelona squad I think Mascherano could make a good manager, from Real Pepe
>>
None, and they know it. Messi is too autistic to be in charge of a group as a manager, and Ronaldo is probably too much of an egotist to run a group successfully.

I imagine Rolando will try to become an actor in Hollywood after he retires, while Messi will open a restaurant in his hometown and a small football academy.
>>
>>75164852
>better
Ronaldo.
Good?
neither.
>>
>>75164852
>Ronaldo gets injured in finals
>Instructs team for the rest of the game
>They win the Euro
Tsunaldo only managed for a game and already won a Euro.
>>
>>75164852
ronaldo would be bad, messi would be flat out horrible
>>
Only one of them played under SAF
>>
File: 1491769812414.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
1491769812414.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>75164922
>>Instructs team for the rest of the game
he was just attention whoring for the cameras
>>
>>75164945
t. Missi
>>
>>75164852
Cristina at least stayed on the sidelines in the euro final when he got injured and kind of pushed his team forward. Missi has the personality of a brick wall and can't even read or speak, how is he supposed to be a magager?
>>
>>75164922
>Norwegian Managing
>>
Ronaldo, because he is white :)
>>
If TSUUUUUUUUUUU wins a title as a manager, would he be happy because he won or pissed because he wasn't the one who scored the winning goal?
>>
>>75164958
t. Rolando
>>
>>75164852
Ronaldo would be the GOAT fitness coach
Messi would be the GOAT pediatrician handning out PEDs
>>
Both are autistic and thus couldn't handle even basic man management.
>>
>>75164910
This
>>
>>75164852

They'll reach Guardiola and Mourinho levels of rivalry only to be fully exposed.

Messi will be autistic about half-spaces and possession whilst Ronaldo will just tell them to park the bus and rely on a skilled forward to win games.
>>
File: IMG_2075.jpg (86KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2075.jpg
86KB, 570x570px
>>
They're both dumb autists
>>
>>75164852
Ronaldo, literally no player in history has a bigger obsession with winning. he'd will his team into winning. messis too autistic, only way he can lead is by example. i doubt he'll make many public appearances once he retires.
>>
File: Xabi-Alonso.jpg (53KB, 670x446px) Image search: [Google]
Xabi-Alonso.jpg
53KB, 670x446px
>>75164852
>Who would be the better manager?
Pic related
>>
>>75165140
This guy knows.
>>
>>75165417
Agree. And to think Madrid basically traded this beautiful bastard for Kroos. I hate Perez.
>>
>>75165498
He will literally win everything with Spain, Real Sociedad, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern, Liverpool (even the Premier League, mark my words) and Barcelona
>>
Are we talking playing Football Manager, because that's Messi.

As for actually managing football, they're both garbage, but at least Ronaldo would look good doing it. And looking good is more important than actually being a good manager at a major club
>>
>>75165562
This. Zidane proved it
>>
>>75165063
Wouldn't happen, he'd hold out till penalties and sub himself on to score the winner
>>
>>75165063
>implying he wouldn't force his way onto the pitch for the final pk
>>
>Tell suarez to play in center instead right
>Tell enrique to bench Gomez
>Change the formation to 3-4-3
>>
Probably Cristiano, he has won much more with different teammates and tactics
>>
File: .jpg (92KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
92KB, 500x387px
Ronaldo. He'd only have to make a couple of calls to win everything.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.