[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please watch our baseball league

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1459981880814.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459981880814.png
13KB, 657x527px
please watch our baseball league
>>
>>75157995
okay :3

gib strim
>>
>>75157995
I'll watch the Cubes and nothing else.
>>
I shan't be doing that
>>
No thanks, I'm an enlightened individual who only watches minor league Korean baseball
>>
>tfw to intelligent for baseball
>>
I actually have a question regarding this.

I'm going to be in NYC in July (my first time in the land of the burgers) for 10 days

We don't want to waste time on both, but we would be interested in experiencing some American sporting event while there, so should we rather go to a baseball or basketball game?
I was actually leaning towards baseball, because it strikes me as more "American" even though the sport itself seems boring.
And also, are there even any games in that period and how far in advance do you have to buy tickets and how much will they cost? (15-26 July)

Help me out here lads, I'm a future tourist and will leave lots of money in your country, with which Trump can build the wall for you :3
>>
>>75158131
Go to a baseball game. I don't know when the basketball finals are, but it is around that time, and NY has a shit team which will be done for the season anyway. You don't have to buy baseball game tickets very far in advance. There are so many games per year, they practically give away weekday game tickets.
>>
>>75158131
no basketball, baseball is the only sport of summer. you can just show up at the stadium and buy tickets off the nigs selling them around there or go on stubhub or whatever up to an hour before game time if you want.
>>
>>75158131
basketball is for niggers and baseball is boring live

I wouldn't watch anything other than hockey and football live
>>
Hell I even have a free year's subscription and I don't feel like it.

>>75158131
Are you spending the whoile time in NYC? I live right outside of it and I'm struggling to think what you could do around here for that long.
>>
>>75158491
>Hell I even have a free year's subscription
Found the T-Mobile fag.
>>
>>75158373
>>75158374
Baseball it is then, thx lads

>>75158405
Yeah, american football was actualy my first choice, but I checked and the season will be done by then, so no games while we're there.

Hockey will be on my list if I ever go to Canada.

>>75158491
Not sure when (or if ever) we'll get back there, so 10 days seem good to see everything worthwhile.

But feel free to give some recommendations for places outside of NYC.
New Jersey is close, but it has somewhat of a bad reputation and I have absolutely no idea what we could possibly see or experience there other than fake wannabe Italians.
>>
>>75158515
Stay mad faggot. T mobile gives free boreball stream subscription and we still don't give a fuck
>>
>>75158131
there will be no basketball in July
>>
>>75158632
See a baseball game yankees tickets are prob expensive depends how they are doing than

Dont stay in nyc for 10 days nyc is nothing like the rest of the usa, maybe do 3 days and go see something else like cape cod, newport, or lake placid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.