[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eternal Arsenal Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 513
Thread images: 93

File: 1491857950319.jpg (334KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1491857950319.jpg
334KB, 1920x1090px
>>
File: DC1.png (2MB, 1372x910px) Image search: [Google]
DC1.png
2MB, 1372x910px
>>
File: IMG_2019.jpg (24KB, 465x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2019.jpg
24KB, 465x317px
>they wanted it more

Jesus christ Feo.
>>
The absolute STATE of this club. Aftv will be great though
>>
wenger in
>>
LGTSS

>ARSENAL
>>
I think it's time we talk about this "bantz era" meme. It literally never ended.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1kgQiXyBQSz
>>
>weyes
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JKC0qnavH2
>>
PATHETIC

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

ABSOLUTELY

PATHETIC

MEDIOCRE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

SMALL

CLUB

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA

REPORT THIS

ARSEANAL cucks

FOR FREE, TRIGGERED CUNTS
>>
Xhaka IN
>>
File: LCFC.gif (120KB, 398x400px) Image search: [Google]
LCFC.gif
120KB, 398x400px
>>75155228
Remember that dressing room selfie after u beat us in the 94th??

Still lol at that.
>>
Carragher is murking us lads. Fucking hell.
>>
File: IMG_0753.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0753.png
138KB, 336x326px
I'd 3-0 to be an Arsenal fan right now.
>>
File: towelhead.png (320KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
towelhead.png
320KB, 640x640px
>>
>>75155300
Someone needs to make a clip of this.
>>
>>75155300
>us
>>
File: it is time.jpg (51KB, 462x524px) Image search: [Google]
it is time.jpg
51KB, 462x524px
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK OFF
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S75hTDHl7nc
>>
>>75155331
As Martinez swallows knives in the premier league, who comes stumbling in after the penalty?
Polak nigger nazi
It's not strange
He just wants to impress his friends this way
The Lechitic gibbon
With a head full of Myƛliwska
Screamed: "Pakis get mudslime souls dry-cleaned"
As half of Europe pisses down Brest-Litovsk
He prays for the sand
and flees to Iran
My God!
The Polak nigger nazi
Oh yeah
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
>>
File: CatAd.jpg (21KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
CatAd.jpg
21KB, 250x332px
MANAGER

WANTED
>>
File: 1488390692957.jpg (18KB, 271x376px) Image search: [Google]
1488390692957.jpg
18KB, 271x376px
>Crystal Palace manager Sam Allardyce, speaking to Sky Sports: "Tactically the players were aware of how to beat Arsenal. The first thing was to defend and frustrate them, keep them playing sideways, then use the space behind the full-backs. Arsenal have been weak defensively, they leave the centre-backs exposed.

>"We won a lot of possession off them and created lots of chances. Cabaye's goal, what a finish - and that was down to us pressing them. It wasn't a shock for me because we played Chelsea and won that game. The result might be a shock, but we did that again and did it better. We all know Arsenal are going through their worst spell for years, but the only way to take advantage is by playing well. Everything worked perfectly for us today."

This is unironically exactly how a manager should be. Had us on fucking toast from the first minute.
>>
>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, speaking to BBC Sport: "We lost too many duels and we paid for that. There is no obvious reason why. We prepared and everyone prepared well. It's difficult to explain just after the game.

>"I don't think my players didn't want it, but we lost duels in decisive moments and that's how games are decided at this level.

>"I understand our fans are disappointed and we all are deeply tonight. It's very worrying and disappointing the way we lost the game. Palace were sharp, they beat Chelsea the other day, and that shows they have quality.

>"We are in a difficult position. The game tonight doesn't help.

>On questions about his future : "I face it in every press conference at the moment but tonight I'm not in the mood to speak about it. At the moment I pay more respect to the fact we had a disappointing result. What counts is how we perform on the pitch, the players and myself and I feel evryone is focused in the club to do it."

>Asked if uncertainty about his future is affecting the players: "No, I don't think so."
>>
>>75155421
>Arsene Wenger, speaking to Sky Sports: "They were sharper than us in many decisive situations. It's not the right moment to analyse. We had a lot of the ball, a lot of possession. We won many second balls as well but in the decisive duels they were stronger, yes.

>"It's damaging, of course. On that front that is the most difficult for us. It has consequences on our chances to be in the top four.

>"You understand that our fans are very unhappy. They came here with the hope they'd win the game.

>"Every defeat is a big worry. I've managed over 1,100 games for Arsenal and we're not used to that. It's a big worry. Unfortunately it is like that and we have to respond very quickly and not accept it.

>"I'm disappointed and determined to put things right. Tonight the worry is not me, it's the fact we lost a big game and that's a big worry."
>>
>>75155401
a blind turtle could figure out how to beat Arsenal, Fat Sam is a horrible manager and the only one who should get any credit for the CP win is Arsenal because they played worse than dogshit.
>>
File: >ryan.png (51KB, 502x200px) Image search: [Google]
>ryan.png
51KB, 502x200px
>>75155446
Sam is a good manager though.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (56KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
56KB, 356x200px
>>75155347
It's time
>>
oi lads are you listening to carragher? fucking hell you'd think he's one of us
absolutely fucking the players and he's even gone after alexis now

wenger out
Carragher IN
>>
File: IMG_2060.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2060.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
Did he see it coming?
>>
Spurs
>>
>WE CREATED DANGEROUS SITUATIONS

>FOR THEM

>FOR THEM
>FOR THEM
>FOR THEM
>>
>>75155458
good managers don't waste their careers at shit clubs and then go on to manage England for one game and get caught up in the most obvious of shady fake deals.
>>
>>75155446
>Fat Sam is a horrible manager

Literally rescues every club he joins.
>>
>>75155480
Scousers IN
Mancs IN
Irish IN
Fairies OUT
Black English OUT
Welsh OUT
>>
>YOU ARE A BIG CLUB
>FOR THEM
>>
>>75155498
The England shit's got nothing at all to do with it, not sure why you'd even bring that up when we're talking about his quality as a manager.
How can a man who does a good job at every single club he manages be a bad manager? Not his fault no big club ever gave him a chance.
>>
File: nono.png (42KB, 446x373px) Image search: [Google]
nono.png
42KB, 446x373px
Its time to fucking go Mr Wenger.

You know, its funny
I am watching Jurassic Park right now.
I just got to the scene where they are talking about the Raptors and say they should be safe as long as they don't learn to open doors. In the next scene a raptor opens a door and attacks the kids in the kitchen

Wenger is Alan Grant in this scene.
He is looking at his team in 2004 and saying
'we should be OK and win every title as long as the other teams don't learn to use strength and tactics against us'

In the next scene, the 2004/2005 season the Mourinhoaptor uses strength against him

But unlike the kids in Jurassic Park wenger didn't escape the kitchen. Nope. Instead the entire Raptor pack, the entire Premier league moved in and gutted him with their claws. Now instead of being saved by Jeff Goldblum he is having his carcass picked away by the most brutal predators of the time, the long ball merchants.

Fuck you Wenger. You are extinct.
>>
>>75155483
Yes
He is the most redpilled man to have ever existed
>>
dubs and wenger dies tonight
>>
>>75155498
You're a moron. Big Sam being a shady bastard doesn't preclude him from being a good manager.
>>
>>75155555
What a fucking post.
>>
>>75155458
Ryan is not wrong
>>
>>75155555
what a waste
>>
>>75155555
Those digits and that metaphor, fucking checked and keked
>>
>>75155555
He'll still stay on. Wenger, uh, finds away.
>>
>>75155555

>Wenger will never move in herds out of North London
>>
File: KEK.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
>>75155555
>>
File: shadilay.png (149KB, 676x500px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.png
149KB, 676x500px
>>75155555
nice
>>
>>75155555
Can anyone translate this autism?
>>
File: 1491166534994.jpg (114KB, 970x880px) Image search: [Google]
1491166534994.jpg
114KB, 970x880px
>>75155555
>>
https://twitter.com/EPLBible/status/851551627412725761

Carra nails it, honestly.
>>
File: 1485082675157.jpg (127KB, 957x1518px) Image search: [Google]
1485082675157.jpg
127KB, 957x1518px
>>75155667
>Can anyone translate this autism?

EĐło ĐČpeĐŒŃ, чтoбы Đ±Đ»ŃŃ‚ŃŒ ĐżoĐčто ĐłocĐżoĐŽĐžĐœ BeĐœĐłep.

Bы Đ·Đœaeтe, Đ·aбaĐČĐœo
ĐŻ cĐŒoтpю ПapĐș ĐźpcĐșoĐło ĐżepĐžoĐŽa ĐżpŃĐŒo ceĐčчac.
ĐŻ Đżpocтo ĐŽoбpaĐ»acь ĐŽo ĐŒecтa, гЎe oĐœĐž ĐłoĐČopят o Ń…ĐžŃ‰ĐœŃ‹Ń… Đž ĐłoĐČopят, чтo oĐœĐž ĐŽoĐ»Đ¶ĐœŃ‹ Đ±Ń‹Ń‚ŃŒ ĐČ Đ±eĐ·oĐżacĐœocто, ĐżoĐșa oĐœĐž Đœe Đœayчaтcя oтĐșpыĐČaть ĐŽĐČepĐž. B cĐ»eĐŽyющeĐč cцeĐœe Ń…ĐžŃ‰ĐœĐžĐș oтĐșpыĐČaeт ĐŽĐČepь Đž ĐœaĐżaĐŽaeт Đœa ĐŽeтeĐč Đœa ĐșyŃ…Đœe

BeĐœĐłep AĐ»aĐœa ГpaĐœŃ‚a ĐČ ŃŃ‚oĐč cцeĐœe.
OĐœ cĐŒoтpот Đœa cĐČoю ĐșoĐŒaĐœĐŽy ĐČ 2004 ĐłoĐŽy Đž ĐłoĐČopю
'ĐŒŃ‹ ĐŽoĐ»Đ¶ĐœŃ‹ Đ±Ń‹Ń‚ŃŒ ĐČ ĐżopяЮĐșe Đž ĐČыогpaть ĐșaжЎыĐč тотyĐ», ĐșoгЎa ĐŽpyгОe ĐșoĐŒaĐœĐŽŃ‹ Đœe Đœayчотьcя ĐžcĐżoĐ»ŃŒĐ·oĐČaть cОлы Đž тaĐșтоĐșy ĐżpoтоĐČ Đœac'

B cĐ»eĐŽyющeĐč cцeĐœe, ĐČ ceĐ·oĐœe 2004/2005 ĐČ Mourinhoaptor ĐžcĐżoĐ»ŃŒĐ·yeт cОлy ĐżpoтоĐČ ĐœeĐło

Ho ĐČ oтлОчОe oт ĐŽeтeĐč ĐČ ĐŸapĐș ĐźpcĐșoĐło ĐżepĐžoĐŽa BeĐœĐłep Đœe бeжaть Đœa ĐșyŃ…ĐœŃŽ. Hea. BĐŒecтo тoĐło, чтoбы ĐČcю Paптop ĐżaĐșeт, ĐČcя ПpeĐŒŃŒep-лОгa ĐżepeeхaĐ»a Đž ĐČcĐżopoĐ» eĐŒy бpюхo cĐČoĐžĐŒĐž ĐșoĐłŃ‚ŃĐŒĐž. TeĐżepь ĐČĐŒecтo тoĐło, чтoбы Đ±Ń‹Ń‚ŃŒ cĐżaceĐœĐœŃ‹ĐŒ Джeфф ГoĐ»ĐŽĐ±Đ»ŃŽĐŒ oĐœ ĐžĐŒeeт cĐČoю тyшĐșy oŃ‚ĐœŃĐ»Đž caĐŒŃ‹Ń… жecтoĐșох Ń…ĐžŃ‰ĐœĐžĐșoĐČ Ń‚oĐło ĐČpeĐŒeĐœĐž, ĐŽoлгo Đșyпцы ĐŒŃŃ‡.

Đ„yĐč BeĐœĐłep. Bы ĐČŃ‹ĐŒepлО.
>>
What kind of accent is that?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2inNNAncEk
>>
>>75155694
https://twitter.com/BernadKipruto/status/851551737588666369

He said a lot more than this but it was all spot on. It was beautiful.
>>
>>75155731
good post
good gimmick
good image
>>
>>75155769
This guy is actually pretty good. Robbie is boring as fuck though.
>>
File: arsenal_twitter.jpg (84KB, 640x581px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal_twitter.jpg
84KB, 640x581px
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75155769
Not sure, but at the beginning of the video he says that they're from Birmingham.
>>
>>75155769
Brummie
>>
>>75155555
And Kroenke is like the blood-sucking lawyer
>>
>>75155807
Yeah I was going to say he sounds Brummie but it's not too strong.
>>
>le poopie arse
>>
>>75155807
I missed that, brummies.
>>
File: 1468724420640.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1468724420640.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>Walcott on Crystal Palace: "They just wanted it more. You could sense that from kick-off. It was an uphill battle."
>>
>>75155555
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>75155807
my guys
>>
Of all the AFTVers I think Lee might be my favourite, he's not over the top but he gets his point across.
>>
>>75155555
I like a middle class rant, you know.
>>
>>75155731
Fantastic
>>
>>75155881
ya he's not bad
>>
>>75155881
I generally agree w/ him and DT. Troopz is always good for a few laughs. The really analytical guy(Jason I think his name is) is pretty good tactically.
>>
>>75155881
too old and white for my tastes
>>
Lee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRgWCRvs7Wo
>>
>>75155881
The only good one is the YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OV YOURSELV GAHZEEDIZ dude
>>
https://twitter.com/therealiqqy/status/851555668637122561
>>
>>75155667
Det er pÄ tide Ä dra, Mr. Wenger.

Du vet, det er morsomt.
Jeg ser pÄ Jurassic Park akkurat nÄ.
Jeg kom akkurat til scenen der de snakker om raptorene og de sier at de er trygge sÄ lenge de ikke lÊrer seg Ä Äpne dorer. I neste scene, Äpner en raptor en dor og angriper barna pÄ kjokkenet.

Wenger Alan Grant i denne scenen.
Han ser pÄ laget sitt i 2004 og sier
"vi burde vÊre gode nok og vinne hver eneste tittel sÄ lenge de andre lagene ikke lÊrer Ä bruke styrke og taktikk mot us"

I neste scene, 2004/2005-sesongen, bruker Mourinhoptoren styrke mot ham.

Men i motsetning til barna i Jurassic Park, flykter ikke Wenger kjokkenet. Nei. I stedet kommer hele raptorflokken, hele Premier League, og river ut innvollene hans med klorne sine. NÄ istedet for Ä bli reddet av Jeff Goldblum har kadavaret sitt revet i stykker av de mest fryktinngytende rovdyrene pÄ tiden, langball-handelsmennene.

Dra til helvete, Wenger. Du er utdodd.
>>
>>75156059
That's a bit far.
>>
>>75156059
I want the bloke gone as much as anyone else but I still don't like this sort of thing.
>>
>>75156059
>Ozil can pass but Theo can't finish?
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>75156080
>>75156091
he earned it
>>
>>75156059
That's so disrespectful.

>Arse fans
>>
File: dt.png (27KB, 582x212px) Image search: [Google]
dt.png
27KB, 582x212px
>>75156127
He did, and to be fair they've paid all that money for a ticket and travelling there and all that so I get the anger, I still don't like it though.
>>
>Living past 15 May 2004
So this is where it all went wrong
>>
>>75156127
>>75156154
Idk if he earned THAT level of abuse, he deserves criticism and dissent sure, but not that.
>>
>>75156128
>>75156175

That's pretty tame imo. It's not like they were telling him to kill himself. Saying fuck off is just telling him to go away. Don't see the big deal at all lads.
>>
Trailing 5 seasons average points

1999/2000 - 72
2000/2001 - 73.4
2001/2002 - 77.2
2002/2003 - 77.2
2003/2004 - 79.6
2004/2005 - 81.6
2005/2006 - 81
2006/2007 - 77.2
2007/2008 - 78.2
2008/2009 - 74.6
2009/2010 - 73
2010/2011 - 73.2
2011/2012 - 73.6
2012/2013 - 71.6
2013/2014 - 73
2014/2015 - 73
2015/2016 - 73.6

Discuss.
>>
Away to Boro next lads, then Snuderland.
>>
>>75155667
es tiempo para wenger ir

tĂș sabes, esto es AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

estoy mirando jurassic park en este momento
esta en el momento que YES WE CAN BEAT BAYER and Ă©l habla WENGER IN
>>
>>75156198
sunderland is postponed for man city in the fa cup
>>
>>75156175
probably not that level of abuse but you have to understand that the club and Wenger have not helped themselves
I am almost afraid he has lost the dressing room as the performances are just abysmal.
Not being clear on the contract situation going forward, Ozil and Sanchez not having new contracts, it's all quite worrying
And the theory that Wenger has already signed a 2 year deal and the club are just waiting for the "right time" to announce it is lingering over everyone and making things more toxic when more and more fans do not think he has done enough to deserve it.
>>
>>75156206
Oh. Well then. Enjoy you're Pep.
>>
>>75156205
>not portuguese
>>
>>75155555
Them numbers and that post

Well played anon
>>
File: 1488329257469.png (131KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488329257469.png
131KB, 480x270px
>>75155555
I approve of this.
>>
just waiting for bellerin to tweet a picture of a maserati
>>
>>75156190
Also on course to finish with a lower points total for the 4th consecutive season. Literally going backwards.
>>
>>75156190
I can see why people use points comparisons but I think they're largely meaningless because points can mean contextually far more in some seasons than others.

Example, Utd won the league in 2011 with 80 points, but they needed 89 points to even be level with City the following season, only to lose it on GD (and Arsenal finished the season with NINETEEN fewer points than either team, 70, and were still only third).
>>
>>75155862
>tfw I'm a brummie

Not sure how to feel.
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (29KB, 769x322px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
29KB, 769x322px
bilmey
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/829846842150096896
>>
>>75155772
I can't understand that girly accent.
>>
>>75156325
https://twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/791263939015376902
>>
DT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gbSZimx0kE
Claude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVTA8-SUWng
>>
>>75156322
Same lad, that's why I said it
>>
>>75156365
Cheers.

>DT
10k+ views in 5 minutes. Christ.
>>
File: 1342751301747.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1342751301747.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>75155555
>>75155667
Es hora de irse, Sr. Wenger

Sabe, es gracioso
Estoy mirando Jurassic Park ahora
Recien llegue a la escena donde estan hablando de los raptores y dicen que tendrian que estar seguros mientras no aprendan a abrir las puertas. En la siguiente escena un raptor abre una puerta y ataca a los chicos en la cocina.

Wenger es Alan Grant en esta escena
Esta mirando a su equipo del 2004 y diciendo
'Tendriamos que estar bien y ganar cada titulo con tal que los otros equipos no aprendan a usar fuerza y tacticas contra nosotros'

En la siguiente escena, en la temporada 2004/2005 el Mourinhoaptor usa fuerza contra el.

Pero al contrario de los chicos en Jurassic Park, Wenger no se escapo de la cocina. No. En cambio, la entera manada de Raptores, la entera Premier League entro y lo destripo con sus garras. Ahora en vez de ser salvado por Jeff Goldblum, el esta teniendo su cadaver picoteado por los depredadores mas brutales del tiempo, los comerciantes del pelotazo

Fuck you, Wenger. Estas extinguido.
>>
>>75156059
It's a shame that it has come to this. I feel bad for Wenger tbqh
>>
>>75156392
you can fuck off too then
>>
>>75156171
>tfw started supporting Arsenal in 2005
>>
>>75156377
Robbie is the steve jobs of fan tv
>>
Robbie not being as much of a fence-sitter tonight. I prefer it when he's like this. His attitude should reflect the performances.
>>
>>75156405
Shouting fuck yous to the best manager this club ever had is a bit out there. There's nothing wrong with wanting him out, but be respectful. No wonder people make fun of us, if we do this shit.
>>
>>75156392
>It's a shame that it has come to this.
Whether you like him or not, and let's face it next to no-one here does, it IS a shame it had to end this way.
>>
>>75156442
>best manager this club ever had
minor
there'll be a new best ever manager eventually, and there is absolutely no need to be respectful
>>
All those fucking wogs in then AFTV videos, this was once a white working class club

Thanks Henry you overrated spastic
>>
>>75156521
They wait outside the stadium to be on AFTV, they're often not particularly even fans of the team.
>>
>>75155555
>>75155667

PT/BR

É hora de ir Sr. Wenger.

VocĂȘ sabe, Ă© engraçado
Estou assistindo Parque dos Dinossauros agora.
Acabei de chegar a cena onde estão falando sobre os Raptors e eles dizem que vão estar seguros enquanto não aprenderem a abrir portas. Na próxima cena um raptor abre a porta e ataca as crianças na cozinha

Wenger Ă© Alan Grant nessa cena.
Ele estĂĄ olhando para seu time em 2004 e dizendo
'vamos estar bem e ganhar todos os títulos desde que os outros times não aprendam a usar de força e tåtica contra nós'

Na próxima cena, na temporada 2004/2005 o Mourinhoraptor usa de força contra ele

Mas diferentemente das crianças no Parque dos Dinossauros wenger nĂŁo escapa da cozinha. NĂŁo. Ao invĂ©s disso a inteira manada de Raptors, o Campeonato InglĂȘs inteiro se move e o estripa com suas garras. Agora ao invĂ©s de ser salvo por Jeff Goldblum ele tem sua carcaça carregada pelos mais brutais predadores de seu tempo, os mercadores da bola.

VĂĄ se lascar Wenger. VocĂȘ estĂĄ extinto.
>>
>>75155667
وقŰȘÙ‡Ű§ Ű„Ù„Ù‰ ŰłŰźÙŠÙ ÙŠŰ°Ù‡Űš Ű§Ù„ŰłÙŠŰŻ ÙÙŠÙ†ŰŹŰ±.

ÙƒÙ…Ű§ ŰȘŰčÙ„Ù…ÙˆÙ†ŰŒ Ù…Ű¶Ű­Ùƒ
ŰŁÙ†Ű§ ŰŁŰŽŰ§Ù‡ŰŻ Ű§Ù„Ű­ŰŻÙŠÙ‚Ű© Ű§Ù„ŰŹÙˆŰ±Ű§ŰłÙŠŰ© Ű§Ù„ŰąÙ†.
Ù„Ù‚ŰŻ ÙˆŰ”Ù„ŰȘ للŰȘو Ű§Ù„Ù‰ Ù…ÙƒŰ§Ù† Ű§Ù„Ű­Ű§ŰŻŰ« Ű­ÙŠŰ« يŰȘŰ­ŰŻŰ«ÙˆÙ† Űčن ۱ۧۚŰȘÙˆŰ±ŰČ ÙˆÙŠÙ‚ÙˆÙ„ÙˆÙ† Ű§Ù†Ù‡Ù… ÙŠŰŹŰš Ű§Ù† ÙŠÙƒÙˆÙ†ÙˆŰ§ ŰąÙ…Ù†ÙŠÙ† Ű·Ű§Ù„Ù…Ű§ Ű§Ù†Ù‡Ù… Ù„Ű§ يŰȘŰčلمون فŰȘŰ­ Ű§Ù„Ű§ŰšÙˆŰ§Űš. في Ű§Ù„Ù…ŰŽÙ‡ŰŻ Ű§Ù„ŰȘŰ§Ù„ÙŠ يفŰȘŰ­ ۱ۧۚŰȘÙˆŰ± Ű§Ù„ŰšŰ§Űš ÙˆÙŠÙ‡Ű§ŰŹÙ… Ű§Ù„ŰŁŰ·ÙŰ§Ù„ في Ű§Ù„Ù…Ű·ŰšŰź

ÙÙŠÙ†ŰŹŰ± هو ŰąÙ„Ű§Ù† ŰșŰ±Ű§Ù†ŰȘ في Ù‡Ű°Ű§ Ű§Ù„Ù…ŰŽÙ‡ŰŻ.
وهو ÙŠÙ†ŰžŰ± Ű„Ù„Ù‰ ÙŰ±ÙŠÙ‚Ù‡ في ŰčŰ§Ù… 2004 ويقول
"ÙŠŰŹŰš ŰŁÙ† نكون Ù…ÙˆŰ§ÙÙ‚ ÙˆŰ§Ù„ÙÙˆŰČ ÙƒÙ„ ŰčÙ†ÙˆŰ§Ù† Ű·Ű§Ù„Ù…Ű§ Ű§Ù„ÙŰ±Ù‚ Ű§Ù„ŰŁŰźŰ±Ù‰ Ù„Ű§ ŰȘŰȘŰčلم ۧ۳ŰȘŰźŰŻŰ§Ù… Ű§Ù„Ù‚ÙˆŰ© ÙˆŰ§Ù„ŰȘكŰȘÙŠÙƒŰ§ŰȘ Ű¶ŰŻÙ†Ű§"

في Ű§Ù„Ù…ŰŽÙ‡ŰŻ Ű§Ù„ŰȘŰ§Ù„ÙŠŰŒ Ù…ÙˆŰłÙ… 2004/2005 ÙŠŰłŰȘŰźŰŻÙ… Ù…ÙˆŰ±ÙŠÙ†ÙŠÙˆŰ§ŰšŰȘÙˆŰ± Ù‚ÙˆŰ© Ű¶ŰŻÙ‡

ولكن ŰźÙ„Ű§ÙŰ§ Ù„Ù„ŰŁŰ·ÙŰ§Ù„ في Ű§Ù„Ű­ŰŻÙŠÙ‚Ű© Ű§Ù„ŰŹÙˆŰ±Ű§ŰłÙŠŰ© ÙÙŠÙ†ŰŹŰ± لم Ű§Ù„Ù‡Ű±ÙˆŰš من Ű§Ù„Ù…Ű·ŰšŰź. Ù„Ű§. ŰšŰŻÙ„Ű§ من Ű­ŰČÙ…Ű© ۱ۧۚŰȘÙˆŰ± ŰšŰŁÙƒÙ…Ù„Ù‡Ű§ŰŒ Ű§Ù†ŰȘقلŰȘ Ű§Ù„ŰŻÙˆŰ±ÙŠ Ű§Ù„Ù…Ù…ŰȘۧŰČ ŰšŰ±Ù…ŰȘه في ÙˆŰ­Ű·Ù…Ù‡ مŰč Ù…ŰźŰ§Ù„ŰšÙ‡Ù…. Ű§Ù„ŰąÙ† ŰšŰŻÙ„Ű§ من ŰŁÙ† يŰȘم Ű­ÙŰžÙ‡Ű§ من Ù‚ŰšÙ„ ŰŹÙŠÙ ŰșÙˆÙ„ŰŻŰšÙ„ÙˆÙ… هو ÙˆŰŹÙˆŰŻ Ű°ŰšÙŠŰ­Ù‡ Ű§Ù„ŰȘÙ‚Ű·ŰȘ ŰšŰčÙŠŰŻŰ§ Űčن Ű§Ù„Ű­ÙŠÙˆŰ§Ù†Ű§ŰȘ Ű§Ù„Ù…ÙŰȘ۱۳۩ Ű§Ù„ŰŁÙƒŰ«Ű± ÙˆŰ­ŰŽÙŠŰ© في Ű°Ù„Ùƒ Ű§Ù„ÙˆÙ‚ŰȘی ÙˆŰ§Ù„ŰȘۏۧ۱ Ű§Ù„ÙƒŰ±Ű© Ű·ÙˆÙŠÙ„Ű©.

Ű§Ù„Ù„ŰčÙ†Ű© ŰŁÙ†ŰȘ ÙÙŠÙ†ŰŹŰ±. Ű§Ù†ŰȘ Ű§Ù†Ù‚Ű±Ű¶ŰȘ.
>>
File: 1491836432706.jpg (61KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491836432706.jpg
61KB, 640x400px
looking for an Arsene edit of this from today
>>
friendly reminder that /arse/ is supposed to be a racism free zone
>>
>>75156534
This, even if they are fans they can't afford tickets. The crowds are majority white still at home games
>>
>>75156068
lmao, nice manual translation
>>
File: Resident Evil 5.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Resident Evil 5.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: yesitsreal.jpg (661KB, 1280x1630px) Image search: [Google]
yesitsreal.jpg
661KB, 1280x1630px
Fucking hell, lmao.

Spot on mind.
>>
>>75156709
fuck me
>>
>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he is "not in the mood" to discuss his future at the club following their 3-0 Premier League defeat by Crystal Palace.

what does this even mean?
>>
File: 1488759808776.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1488759808776.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>75156688
>>
>>75155555
Seine Zeit zum Ficken gehen Herr Wenger.

Du weißt, es ist lustig
Ich sehe jetzt Jurassic Park.
Ich bin gerade auf die BĂŒhne gekommen, wo sie ĂŒber die Raptoren sprechen und sagen, dass sie sicher sein sollten, solange sie nicht lernen, TĂŒren zu öffnen. In der nĂ€chsten Szene öffnet ein Raubvogel eine TĂŒr und greift die Kinder in der KĂŒche an

Wenger ist Alan Grant in dieser Szene.
Er schaut sein Team 2004 an und sagt
"Wir sollten in Ordnung sein und jeden Titel gewinnen, solange die anderen Teams nicht lernen, Kraft und Taktik gegen uns zu benutzen"

In der nÀchsten Szene, der Saison 2004/2005, benutzt der Mourinhoaptor Kraft gegen ihn

Aber im Gegensatz zu den Kindern im Jurassic Park wenger entkam der KĂŒche nicht. Nee. Stattdessen ging die ganze Raptor-Packung, die ganze Premier-Liga zog und entkam ihn mit ihren Klauen. Jetzt, anstatt von Jeff Goldblum gerettet zu werden, hat er seine Karkasse von den brutalsten Raubtieren der Zeit abgeholt, die langen BallhĂ€ndler.

Fick dich Wenger. Du bist ausgestorben.
>>
>>75156742
I think you know, lad.

I think you know.
>>
>>75156744
>Ich bin gerade auf die BĂŒhne gekommen, wo sie ĂŒber die Raptoren sprechen und sagen, dass sie sicher sein sollten, solange sie nicht lernen, TĂŒren zu öffnen. In der nĂ€chsten Szene öffnet ein Raubvogel eine TĂŒr und greift die Kinder in der KĂŒche an
made me giggle
>>
>>75156709
Doing the crossword lads.
>>
>Arsenal conceded three goals in four consecutive away league games for the first time since September 1929.
>you now remember Shkrodan "Hasn't lost a game" Mustafi
>>
>>75156769
How is it going?
>>
>>75156742
the ting was signed months ago and he's sick of answering questions about it
>>
>anstatt von Jeff Goldblum gerettet zu werden, hat er seine Karkasse von den brutalsten Raubtieren der Zeit abgeholt, die langen BallhÀndler.
this is good too
>>
>>75156781
>you now remember Shkrodan "Hasn't lost a game" Mustafi

Yes I especially liked seeing him order everyone else about DIRECTLY after getting his yellow just to save some face, I wanted Bellerin to turn around and tell him to sort himself out first 2bh.
>>
File: 14826224626824.png (2MB, 1212x877px) Image search: [Google]
14826224626824.png
2MB, 1212x877px
>>75155555
Mae'n amser i ffycin mynd Mr Wenger.

Rydych yn gwybod, ei ddoniol
Yr wyf yn gwylio Jurassic Park ar hyn o bryd.
Fi jyst got i'r lleoliad lle maent yn sĂŽn am y adar ysglyfaethus ac yn dweud y dylent fod yn ddiogel ar yr amod nad ydynt yn dysgu i agor drysau. Yn yr olygfa nesaf aderyn ysglyfaethus yn agor drws ac yn ymosod ar y plant yn y gegin

Wenger yw Alan Grant yn yr olygfa hon.
Mae'n edrych ar ei dĂźm yn 2004 ac yn dweud
'Dylem fod yn iawn ac yn ennill bob teitl ar yr amod nad yw'r timau eraill yn dysgu i ddefnyddio cryfder a thactegau yn ein herbyn'

Yn yr olygfa nesaf, mae tymor 2004/2005 y Mourinhoaptor yn defnyddio cryfder yn ei erbyn

Ond yn wahanol i'r plant yn Jwrasig Park Wenger ddim yn dianc rhag y gegin. Nope. Yn hytrach, mae'r pecyn Adar Ysglyfaethus cyfan, mae'r cyfan Premier gynghrair symud i mewn ac yn diberfeddu iddo eu crafangau. Nawr yn hytrach na chael hachub gan Jeff Goldblum ei fod yn cael ei carcas dewis i ffwrdd gan y ysglyfaethwyr mwyaf creulon o'r amser, y masnachwyr bĂȘl hir.

Ffyc chi Wenger. Rydych yn diflannu.
>>
>>75156911
ramshit out
>>
Kelechi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9OIT1UPE0I
>>
Ty still wants the old bastard to stay kek
>>
what happened to that African billionaire who wanted to buy the club and sign Messi?
>>
>>75157024
His spam email server was shut down.
>>
File: claude.png (735KB, 1239x673px) Image search: [Google]
claude.png
735KB, 1239x673px
What was he thinking?
>>
File: 1491768566879.jpg (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491768566879.jpg
184KB, 600x600px
just please go, please
>>
>>75155667
>>75155555
Det Àr fan dags att dra, Herr Wenger.

Du vet, det Àr lustigt.
Jag kollar pÄ Jurassic Park just nu.
Jeg kom precis till scenen dÀr de snackar om raptorerna och de sÀger att de Àr trygga sÄ lÀnge de inte lÀr sig att öpnna dörrar. I nÀsta scene, öppnar en raptor en dör och gÄr till attack mot barnen i köket.

Wenger Àr Alan Grant i den scenen.
Han ser pÄ sitt lag i 2004 och sÀger:
"vi bör vara bra nog att vinna varenda titel sÄ lÀnge de andra lagen inte lÀr sig att anvÀnda styrka och taktik mot oss"

I nÀsta scen, den 2004/2005-sÀsongen Mourinhoptorn anvÀnder styrka mot han.

Men till skillnad mot barnen i Jurassic Park, flyr inte Wenger köket. Nej. IstÀllet kommer hela raptorflocken, hela Premier Leauge, och river upp hans inÀlvor med deras klor. IstÀllet för att bli rÀddade av Jeff Goldblum fÄr han sitt kadaver styckat av den tidens mest brutala rovdjur, lÄngbolls-handlarna

Dra Ät helvete, Wenger. Din tid Àr förbi.
>>
There is just no way that Wenger should be allowed to stay on
>>
>>75157179
>day of the rope when?
>>
>>75156769
keep us posted
>>
>>75157207
Don't worry, he'll stay. He's already signed.
>>
I'm not usually a fan of his but Moh's video was good.
>>
>>75157285
He generally has good videos. It's just that YouTube comments and /sp/ are ABMoh
>>
>>75157285
>>75157303
It's probably because he came across as the biggest mong in the Gary Neville interview. Even moreso than Troopz.
>>
>>75157024
Dangote? He can't get Kroeke to

his tl;dr is he owes the biggest metal mining company in africa or something
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53h9BwP4GvI
this is the greatest accent in all of aftv
>>
File: beaner sees a copyrighted video.jpg (18KB, 143x215px) Image search: [Google]
beaner sees a copyrighted video.jpg
18KB, 143x215px
>>75155555
>everything about this post
>>
>>75157459
same accent as YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OV YASELVES GAZEEDEZ
>>
File: 1491407184050.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1491407184050.png
28KB, 655x509px
>no troopz tonight
>>
File: amused Irishman.jpg (62KB, 294x402px) Image search: [Google]
amused Irishman.jpg
62KB, 294x402px
>>75155555
A chuid ama a fucking dul an Uasal Wenger.

TĂĄ a fhios agat, a greannmhar
Tå mé ag faire ar Jurassic Park ceart anois.
Fuair mé díreach tar éis a radharc ina bhfuil siad ag caint faoi an éin agus a rå ba chóir iad a bheith såbhåilte chomh fada is nach bhfuil siad ag foghlaim chun doirse a oscailt. Sa an ardån seo chugainn osclaíonn raptor doras agus ionsaithe na påistí sa chistin

Is Wenger Alan Deontas sa radharc.
Tå sé ag féachaint ar a fhoireann i 2004 agus ag rå
'Ba chĂłir dĂșinn a bheith ceart go leor agus buaigh gach teideal chomh fada is nach bhfuil na foirne eile a fhoghlaim neart agus tactics a ĂșsĂĄid i gcoinne dĂșinn'

Sa an ardĂĄn seo chugainn, an sĂ©asĂșr 2004/2005 an Mourinhoaptor ÚsĂĄideann neart ina choinne

Ach murab ionann agus na pĂĄistĂ­ i Jurassic Park Wenger nĂ­ raibh Ă©alĂș an chistin. Nope. Ina ĂĄit sin ar an phacĂĄiste Raptor ar fad, an fad Premier Sraith athraĂ­odh a ionad i agus glanta dĂł lena n-crĂșba. Anois, in ionad iad a shĂĄbhĂĄil ag Jeff Goldblum TĂĄ sĂ© tar Ă©is a conablaigh roghnaĂ­odh amach ag na creachadĂłirĂ­ is brutal den am, na ceannaithe liathrĂłid fada.

Fuck tĂș Wenger. TĂĄ tĂș imithe in Ă©ag. PĂłg mo hĂłn.
>>
File: rare.png (253KB, 786x715px) Image search: [Google]
rare.png
253KB, 786x715px
>>75155555
>>
Arsenal will somehow manage to beat Tottenham and that's when they'll announce the 2-year extension for Wenger.
>>
Why does Moh always wear a suit and tie to a football match?
>>
>>75157631
They are going to fuck up >us up the ass
>>
>>75157743
he just got off work probably
>>
>>75156474
>
arsenal "fans" eveybody
>>
Show them the way to go home
They're tired and they want to go to bed
For a wank!
And they're only half a football team compared to the boys in red
OH
>>
>>75155772
>a team of son in laws

More like a team of girlfriend's husbands
>>
File: Untitled.png (148KB, 334x414px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
148KB, 334x414px
good evening.

wenger here. just wanted let you children in to arsenal's next season. we will overhaul players and change the system. Ramsey is hard at work to become the best number attacking midfielder. It took 10 years to come up with this revolutionary system. I call it 'fake attacking midfielder but really is a striker'. truly revolutionary stuff.
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>75157961
>wenger
>buying more than two players for the first team
>>
Claude makes a good point, Wenger is literally just too stubborn to change anything
>>
>>75157179
"Fuck me, it stinks"
>>
>Alexis plays well at CF for most the season
>Force him to play outwide for Giroud and Welbeck and because Iwobi is so crap
>>
do you guys think Wenger will finally gave up if they end out of the CL spot?
>>
>>75158538

>if
>>
>>75158538
no
only death will stop him
or the board growing some balls
>>
File: 1450081412756.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450081412756.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
>>75158538
nothing will stop him
>>
Amidst all of Arsenal's self-destruction and inept play, it should be noted that a quick video review of penos should be available so that if a player like Townsend dives like that in a game which actually mattered, the correct call could be made.

Also, the game needs to take a serious look at defenders putting their arms over forwards when they are making a play for the ball in the air.
>>
File: 1464317824386.jpg (19KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1464317824386.jpg
19KB, 413x395px
>>75155555
wew lad
>>
>>75158538
No. Because he does not see himself as part of the problem and he never will.

After the match, Bellerin came over to the fans, thanked them for coming, and apologised for the performance. Accepted responsibility and said sorry to their faces.
In the post-match interview, Theo also apologised directly to the fans. He said the performance was unacceptable and he repeatedly said that he apologised for it on behalf of the team. He realised that he was a part of the problem.
Arsene in his post-match interview though said he felt disappointed and said he understood why the fans felt angry. There was no actual apology, because he does not feel like he was a part of the problem.

This general attitude will literally never change because of the way that Arsene approaches the cultivation of the team. THEY have a role and if THEY lose, THEY lost the match. He is at least fair about this though, because it's also why he doesn't really get especially smug after winning games. It wasn't his work, THEY won and THEY deserve the praise.

Many footballing books analyse Arsene specifically, and it's (obviously) not due to his success, but due to his unique and bullish one-size-fits-all approach that quite frankly has worked more often than it has a right to and gets found out easily in Europe by teams who do their homework.
>>
>>75157609
that's 52 less "blud's" i'll be hearing tonight
>>
>>75155386
t. Thomas Pynchon
>>
arsenal
>>
Who's your new team Ameribros?
I'm going to start following Leipzig over in the Bundes they probably go in for some good plaers in the summer given their strong position
>>
>>75159191
lmao
>>
File: howdy mongols.jpg (80KB, 1085x453px) Image search: [Google]
howdy mongols.jpg
80KB, 1085x453px
>>75155421
>no obvious reason why
>>
>>75155555
>That digit
>That post
Beautiful
>>
>>75159661
Translate to polish, bro
>>
>>75159868
that's Indonesia
>>
>>75159909
(shh, dont tell)
>>
>>75158538
No because he thought there was something more after the Invincibles.
>>
>>75159191
I don't gayt it
>>
>>75159909
retard
>>
>>75159993
It reads almost exactly like a section of Gravity's Rainbow.
>>
>>75160045
Can I read the excerpt in question?
The pole had rewritten a portion of "English Heart Irish Blood" in a previous thread to call someone a Pakistani, so I did the same with "Vicar in a Tutu" using Poland's bifurcation between the Soviets and Germans during WW2 and the subsequent trek many Poles took to Iran for refuge as the central references
>>
File: Harry Kek.png (277KB, 248x403px) Image search: [Google]
Harry Kek.png
277KB, 248x403px
>>75159909
It sure is...
>>
>>75155526
down to the championship you go
>>
How are Spurs so good this season? lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gbSZimx0kE

Why are there so many niggers?
>>
arse are my friends
>>
>>75161294
Some 18 y/o Chilean is about to sign
>>
Say what you will about Pep but he had the balls to fire Bayern's medical team after a fuckton of injuries one season. Wenger would never even dream of doing that
>>
Arsenal haven't won since I stopped masturbating. Please do not post teens with big thighs. I want them to lose.
>>
>>75155228
I don't get all the hate for Wenger.

Palace were the clear favorites and are probably the best team the world has ever seen.

3-0 is actually a pretty good result for Arsenal tbqh desu
>>
>>75155769
how the fuck do these niggers get tickets
>>
Who /Wenger IN/ here?
>>
>>75161440
5' 4" lmao
>>
looooool
>>
>>75162034
they don't, they literally wait for the match to end to wait outside the stadium for AFTV to start recording
>>
File: ss+(2017-04-11+at+08.39.15).jpg (169KB, 1300x862px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-04-11+at+08.39.15).jpg
169KB, 1300x862px
how do we make ty happy again /ars/
>>
>>75155228
>CRY 3-0 ARSE
Is the game worth watching? Couldn't make it yesterday.
>>
>>75161662
But that appears to have rather been typical pep moment of madness. From what I gathered, he fired Dr. MĂŒller-Wolfarth and Team (who had worked with Bayern for over 20 years and are also medical staff of German NT - not to mention worldwide considered top level experts on knee surgery and recovery) because they refused to "inject" players "fit", as was is so commonly done at Barcelona.

Since players, on average, spend less than 3 years playing at top level, there is something to be said for using quick fixes for their injuries, but since they are also human beings I would side with the good Dr. on this matter..

>that is not to say that Arsenal medical team and fitness training approaches shouldn't be OUT at least as much as Wenger.
>>
>>75162197

I want my gf to support me like Ty supports Wenger
>>
File: CS61676291LONDON-ENGLAND-.jpg (45KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
CS61676291LONDON-ENGLAND-.jpg
45KB, 615x409px
3-0
>>
>>75162389
>because they refused to "inject" players "fit", as was is so commonly done at Barcelona
lmao why do you make shit up?
>>
File: 1491864094704.jpg (86KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491864094704.jpg
86KB, 640x400px
>>75156565
>>
File: 1491864094704 (1).jpg (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491864094704 (1).jpg
85KB, 640x400px
>>75156565
>>75162472
I messed up a bit.
>>
File: arsenal.jpg (179KB, 1280x695px) Image search: [Google]
arsenal.jpg
179KB, 1280x695px
>>75155228
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75159171

Well I at least thought this was worthy of reading and replying to
Can you name some football books that do look at his system/worth reading? I know Inverting the Pyramid does
>>
>>75162454
>messi put on growth hormone treatment since age 9
>thiago returns to barcelona for knee treatment that Dr.M-W strongly disagress with (injured again shortly after)
>>
File: 1451097761437.jpg (71KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1451097761437.jpg
71KB, 640x1136px
thanks for the free ride into the fa cup final lads
>>
>>75162832
>messi put on growth hormone treatment since age 9
messi didn't come to barcelona until he was 13

growth hormone deficiency is always treated with hormone injections until the patient is 15-16 and the 'growing phase' of the patient is considered over. Messi's treatment began in argentina and went on for 4 years before he joined barcelona

>thiago returns to barcelona for knee treatment that Dr.M-W strongly disagress with (injured again shortly after)
one of the best knee surgeons worldwide right now is in barcelona, dr. ramon cugat

thiago reinjured again because poop made him play too soon, as he admitted later

lmao are you retarded?
>>
File: sub.png (150KB, 588x404px) Image search: [Google]
sub.png
150KB, 588x404px
lmao
>>
anyone else think robbie is a sp*rs fan at this point? i cant handle seeing his smug fucking grin during his youtube videos as we implode
>>
Don't you wish you had a player like Victor Wanyama?

>strong
>consistent
>big black beast
>doesn't fuck around
>never scared to go for a challenge
>extremely good defensively
>>
>>75162928
I thought he seemed legitimately miffed last night actually. Didn't bother DT with the usual shite, I think Robbie is 100% Wenger Out now.
>>
>>75162938
I forgot the most important part:

>only cost 11mil
>xhaka cost 35mil
>>
>>75162938

i was hoping >we'd sign him after his first season at southampton desu
>>
File: BbcnS--CcAA9Hcz.png (42KB, 528x210px) Image search: [Google]
BbcnS--CcAA9Hcz.png
42KB, 528x210px
>>75162938
If wanyama played for any other top club he do be a meme. In a good way.
>>
Could you please buy Krychowiak and unJUST his career cheers
>>
>>75162918
what a lad
>>
How are your post palace raping hangovers, cucks?
>>
>>75159049
>which actually mattered

arsenal were 2-0 down and didn't have a single shot on target in the second half. the penalty was irrelevant.
>>
>>75162979
>Implying he would do well at Arsenal

He will be out injured for at least 3 months per season, and the rest of the time he'll be a sub for Xhaka until he gets so depressed he offs himself
>>
File: toby.jpg (82KB, 630x444px) Image search: [Google]
toby.jpg
82KB, 630x444px
Imagine if you had Toby Alderweireld, a player who only cost ÂŁ11.5million, already the best centre-half in the premier league, boasting both excellent tactical awareness and technical qualities.

Instead, you bought Mustafi for ÂŁ35 million. Whoops.
>>
>>75162864
enjoy losing to spurs (yet again)
>>
>>75162948
Fucking Levy. Arse would pay 3x that
>>
>Look, errr, I will announce my contract extension when we magically scramble a point at Tottenham
>>
>>75159171
good post
>>
>>75162953
kek
>>
>fans think time is up
>go to club and say you might fancy an extension
>sign 2 year deal
>throw matches on purpose
>get big payday whilst getting the sack
smart move to be fair. He's gotta think about retirement
>>
File: 736ba.png (2MB, 2632x816px) Image search: [Google]
736ba.png
2MB, 2632x816px
Choose an English Core.
>>
you're literally FOURTEEN points behind tottenham

even spurs can't spurs it up from here. how embarrassing
>>
>>75163084
>Instead, you bought Mustafi for ÂŁ35 million
>>
>>75163163
left, but with Pochettino instead of Wonga
>>
File: C9FJqf-XcAErNcN.jpg large.jpg (198KB, 2048x1324px) Image search: [Google]
C9FJqf-XcAErNcN.jpg large.jpg
198KB, 2048x1324px
lads, wenger out
>>
>>75163163
should be trippier tbqh

poor lad is having his career stolen from him by walker just because walker is le fast
>>
>>75163181
Walker is better than Trippier and it shows when Spurs are playing non-basket case teams. Both are top 5 right backs in the EPL though.

What a luxury it is to have two high quality fullbacks on each side of the pitch. Truly a stark contrast to... well... you know.
>>
>>75162938
I don't care what the name on the jersey would be, I want strong, hardworking, not injury prone players at Arsenal ASAP.
Could even be Milner.
>>
>>75163201
Nah, Trips is better. Only thing Walker has over him is pace.
>>
>>75163218
and strength
and defensive nous
and running capacity

Walker's first choice for a reason. A braindead shitposter like yourself doesn't know better than Pochettino, a very successful manager.

You should watch more Tottenham games if it doesn't pain you.
>>
>>75163227
You should consider starting a Spurs general lad, by far the bigger team so it will be a resounding success.
>>
File: janssen_6.jpg (34KB, 740x492px) Image search: [Google]
janssen_6.jpg
34KB, 740x492px
YOU COULD HAD BOUGHT JANSSEN AND SISSOKO

thankfully you didnt
>>
>>75163227
Well you watch them more than me so you're probably right, but most of the time I watch Walker he doesn't make the right choice in and around the box, and his delivery is inconsistent.
But every time I watch Trippier he's putting in world class crosses. That's the main thing about them imo
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>75163243
At least they're only depth players.

...unlike mustafi
>>
>>75163084
Wenger would make Alderweireld look exposed just like any defensive player. Arsenal's offensive spectacle comes at too high a cost. Wenger failed to keep up with evolution.
>>
No-one poke fun at 190cm, it's just too easy.
>>
>>75163275
I would laugh too if we were going down
>>
Pathetic how Arsenal fans think they have it bad.

Fucking plastics.
>>
File: C8-QAR-XgAAjCMc.jpg (95KB, 728x561px) Image search: [Google]
C8-QAR-XgAAjCMc.jpg
95KB, 728x561px
>>
>Bellerin came over to the away fans, got booed, turned and walked away. Ox put his arm around him.
Ox next captain.
>>
>>75163319
get him out of my club pls
>>
File: C9GwzFwXcAAoDCC.jpg (239KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C9GwzFwXcAAoDCC.jpg
239KB, 1024x1024px
>>
File: bellerin.png (650KB, 1092x846px) Image search: [Google]
bellerin.png
650KB, 1092x846px
>>
>>75163164
14 and we play them at WHL soon.

This has been a disaster, even for our standards.
>>
>LOSING 3-0
>3 FUCKING 0
>TO CRYSTAL PLACE

How pathetic.
>>
I actually want spurs to win the league.

And I'm die hard gooner.
>>
>>75163300
Dumb thing to say. Success and failure is relevant to your position. Some clubs would kill to be sixth but it's trash for Arsenal.
>>
>>75163319
KNOTTED
>>
Don't even think Ozil and Alexis were fully fit yesterday. Reminder that at fucking Bournemouth of all teams, they've literally figured out exactly how much training Wilshere can do daily to ensure maximum fitness. Yet conditioning like that is fucking unheard of at a supposedly big club like Arsenal
>>
>>75163433
because Arsenal are full of plastics,
>>
>>75163460
>,
Please go on, you're making such a fascinating point.
>>
>>75163457

this will be one of the most interesting things post wenger, they've been consistently injury prone as a side for what seems like 10 years at least

is it him? pure luck (it's possible probability wise...)? training ground? etc
>>
You wish you had Harry Kane.
>>
>>75163464
plastic
>>
File: table.png (71KB, 1099x908px) Image search: [Google]
table.png
71KB, 1099x908px
I can quite easily see Everton finishing 6th, Arsenal 7th. 2 games in hand don't really mean much given the form.
>>
>Boro away
How they gonna fuck it up?
>>
>>75163549
If arsenal start JIROO they can win easily. Not even memeing. Just hoof it up to him and hope it connects. Pace won't do much against a back line of 6.
>>
>>75163549
0-0 snoozefest
>>
File: 1484791216989.jpg (9KB, 150x145px) Image search: [Google]
1484791216989.jpg
9KB, 150x145px
>tfw palace fan
Now we're finished exposing arsenal and chelsea, it's on to giving man u and Liverpool the BEC (Big eagle cock)
>>
>>75163549
Literally all they have to do is shoot, although they'll try to walk it in because they have no confidence and it will be a 0-0 borefest.
>>
>Skhodran Mustafi was told to 'fuck off back to Germany' as fans abuse Arsenal stars while they enter the team bus.

wtf Brexit hate crime
>>
File: 1000 yard stare.jpg (45KB, 473x473px) Image search: [Google]
1000 yard stare.jpg
45KB, 473x473px
>>75156171
>15 May 2004
>tfw you realise that was 13 (thirteen) years ago
>>
Hart
Bellerin-Chambers-Koscielny-Shaw
Wilshere-Coquelin
Ozil
Welbeck-Kane-Fekir

Team next season according to my insider info
>>
>>75163406
does he actually live near the coast? fucking hell, imagine driving to north london everyday, not to mention M23. Would happily live in a rape den instead
>>
>>75163755
>no Xhaka or Ox
it's shit
>>
>>75163460
No, you spastic. How hard is it to tell the difference between the relative and the absolute?

Arsenal fans ARE a bunch of plastics but that's really besides the point.
>>
>arsenal loans out/sells players
>they instantly start performing better and/or getting injured less
Really makes you think
>>
This video if almost 4 years old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSFEaI4HdA&t=57s
>>
>>75163406
Selfie FC players living up to the meme
>>
You could've had Gareth Bale.
Instead you have Theo Walcott.
>>
>>75163755
I don't think merging spurs and arsenal as a super club will fly well with either fanbase.
>>
>>75163940
The combined fanbase would be so toxic that Putin would condemn it as a nuclear threat.
>>
>>75163940
>1 spurs player
>combining spurs and arsenal
????
>>
>>75163355
>headlines making it look like Crystal Palace is some sort of Force of Nature or someshit
Really hating this, desu.

>>75163411
Disaster happened last season. This is just a follow-up.

>>75163626
>If arsenal start JIROO
This will not happen and you know it.
What will happen is that Arse starts without a single striker on the pitch, will be banned from shooting from outside the box by Arsene and will be banned from entering the box by Boro's 8-1-1 formation.
>>
>>75163243
Janssen is shit tho
>>
>>75163805
>same old same old
>>
File: Ars-ne-Wenger-Arsenal-007[1].jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Ars-ne-Wenger-Arsenal-007[1].jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>arsepoo
lmao
>>
Need concrete responses to this, not "we'll do better next time."

Sack someone, give reasonable intentions to the media, do fucking something you fucking cowardly board/manager/players. Fucking flopping about hoping that a good result will come our way so you can tell us that the over the hill manager will stay another 2 years. Fuck you.

Joke of a club.

>>75163805

This shows the insanity of it. Look at the comments. "It's been a year, still the same." "It's been two years, still the same." "Three years, still applies."

NOTHING. HAS. CHANGED. Those FA cups are the exception, not the rule. There is no more defending Wenger.
>>
>>75162883
>His hormone treatment cost around $150,000 per year, an astronomical sum in Argentina. Even though his home club in the Argentinean city of Rosario, Newell's Old Boys, could see his potential as a child, it could not justify such a huge investment on a player still years away from the first team.

>After first agreeing to meet the costs, payments soon dried up, prompting Messi's parents, in particular his father, to seek other options. Spanish super club Barcelona came in quickly, having heard about Messi's prodigious talent through its worldwide network of talent scouts. And the rest, says Jorge Messi, is history.

>

Cugat specializes in knee injuries, but the word is that he treated Thiago with cortisone. The problem is, cortisone isn’t suited for a collateral ligament tear because it increases the risk of after-effect injuries. Usually Bayern players (even all players of the Bundesliga) are treated by the famous and highly-decorated German doctor Hans-Wilhelm MĂŒller-Wohlfahrt. But not this time, as Guardiola decided to send Thiago to his acquaintance Cugat. Consequently, a powerplay of responsibility and competence played out at Bayern, resulting to a year-long absence of Thiago, and Guardiola admitting: “Maybe it was a huge mistake (to send Thiago to Barcelona for treatment).”

>In Germany, the blame for Thiago’s long period of suffering is on Cugat.

haha, dumbass like you should be careful throwing that word around. Sry for triggering you, bottom line is, worlds top athletes did and still do go to Dr. MĂŒller-Wolfahrt, to that sleazy spanish cockroach you seem so fond of, not so much..
>>
>>75164129
>Those FA cups
it would be interesting to see a list of the teams faced/beaten to win those cups, considering they are what many cling to
>>
>>75163975
>toxic
Reddit is that way.
>>
>>75163886
If Wenger had bought Bale, he'd be Walcott-tier and Walcott would be playing for Real Madrid right now.
>>
>>75164137
>random messi info that doesn't contradict anything I posted
>In Germany, the blame
lmao now i understand why the japanese can't even reproduce, finding the wet spot is asking too much for you
>>
>>75164268
The sad thing is this is probably true in a way. Walcott probably wouldn't have had half the injuries he's had and Bale would've had more than he's had
>>
>>75164148
Uh, right.

>>75164268
There's probably actually something in that, tragic really.
>>
>According to Spanish outlet, Marca, Arsenal are weighing up a move for Athletic Bilbao manager, Ernesto Valverde.

>The Bilbao manager has been previously linked with a move to Barcelona to take over from Luis Enrique. Valverde’s contract runs out at the end of this season and according to the report, he is keen on a move to England.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2017/04/11/58ecb165468aebf6728b456b.html
>>
>>75164330
Wrong. Bale has been just as injury-prone as Walcott, if not moreso.

He's just a far better player. Walcott was never in a million years capable of scoring the goals Bale could score.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic8PE8ShR78
>>
>>75162397
To quote Glendenning:

"I wish I cared about anything, in life, as much as these blokes care about Arsene Wenger"
>>
>>75164455
Bales bretty GOAT. He's in shit form the now though and Walcott's banging in goals so someone will claim Walnut is better.
>>
>Honest Question - Do you think any of the players cried last night?
>I truly believe that Bellerin probably had watery eyes once or twice either on the bus or back at home... anyone else get that feeling?
Remember lads, atleast we aren't /r/gunners
>>
kek
>>
>>75164503
Bellerin was probably thinking about what picture he should set up next to post on instagram
>>
>>75164528
>DAE SELFIES XDDDDDD
Fuck off you worm, Giroud cares more about this club than your toxic mug.
>>
>>75164525
kekked

>>75164503
Absolute state. It would be a fair question to ask if any of the players CARED, but to directly ask if they cried?
Alexis came over to the fans last night for the first time probably in his Arsenal career so fair to say a lot of the players do actually give a shit.
>>
>>75164479
Reminder that he plays for Real Madrid. Someone's gotta defend for Ronaldo.
>>
>>75164455
Bale has had 4 injuries that have kept him out for 30 days or longer compared to Walcott's 8 injuries. Bale's longest injury was his most current one (86 days) and Walcott's was 280 days. Walcott's growth and development has been fucked by injuries far more than Bale
>>
File: klopp jej.jpg (47KB, 399x435px) Image search: [Google]
klopp jej.jpg
47KB, 399x435px
>>75164525
>>
>>75164563
they play scared so they obviously do care, i just don't get it because they get paid 60k+/week to play football and they still have a confidence problem. it's all on wenger at this point
>>
>>75164555
When did I ever claim to care about Arsenal you cretin? And have you got some sort of "toxic" quota to fill you mong or did you just learn that word so you keep posting it?
>>
>>75164574
>Bale's longest injury was his most current one (86 days)
How long was the one when he joined Madrid? Felt much longer.
>>
>>75164591
Their mentality is completely shot. And yet Wenger always plays up how mentally resilient they are, it's so strange.
>>
File: JT42rcD.jpg (202KB, 2522x1388px) Image search: [Google]
JT42rcD.jpg
202KB, 2522x1388px
>tfw redpilled
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 1136x640px
>>75164606
Looks like he had 3 in a row that was 39 days added together
>>
>>75164651
Why don't retards like this stop buying tickets and giving money to the club if they really want to protest? He just looks like a faggot holding that up in his ÂŁ5 million seat
>>
Why would any top player choose to play for Arsenal in 2017?
>>
>>75164683
Matches are the only place that fans can go to protest and be heard. If they're paying punters then they directly lend credibility to the worth of their opinion and to their voice.
>>
>>75164683
Even if they don't, they can easily just sell those tickets to corporates.
>>
>>75164683
it's an away match...
>>
>>75164683
because PL costumers are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. they always complain about ticket prices getting ridiculous for years now but they are also the first ones in line for them anyway.
>>
>>75164788
You can complain about the high price of something while still paying for it.
>>
>>75164806
Which makes you a dumb motherfucker, like he said
>>
File: Troopz clock.jpg (267KB, 980x930px) Image search: [Google]
Troopz clock.jpg
267KB, 980x930px
>tfw no Troopz last night
>>
>>75164717
Good joke
>>75164730
They're still giving their money to something they don't support or want
>>75164737
So?
>>
>>75164892
>They're still giving their money to something they don't support or want
No, you don't get it.

If the passionate fans don't buy tickets, they will be sold to soulless corporates who just want to attend the matches of big teams.
>>
>>75164987
I do get it you mong, those people are taking money out of their pockets and giving it to something they're """"""protesting""""""". It's retarded, what would happen if they didn't buy the tickets is irrelevant.
>australian education
Also, calling the most silent and fickle fans in the PL "passionate" is funny, good joke.
>>
>>75165061
Corporates aren't necessarily fans you braindead idiot.
>>
>>75165089
No one's talking about corporates you dumb cunt
>>
>>75165102
You were, idiot, or were you so stupid you misread my post?
>>
>>75164683
London is actually full of Arsenal fans unlike the foreign bandwagoners who support Chelsea. You give up your season ticket you aren't getting another one until a decade or two.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 220x229px
WEINER OUT
>>
>>75164881
You can have a pastime that you're passionate about and yet complain about the cost of it. It's not even a tough concept to grasp.
>>
File: 137593505136.jpg (14KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
14KB, 240x320px
Supporting a football team to the point where it affects your mental well being is the most pathetic thing you can do. Not ONE of those players, managers, owners or anyone else involved in top football gives a flying fuck about supporters.

>oh but you will never understand le passion

Fuck off, keep complaining while you pump your hard earned dough into watching a bunch of twinks kick a bag of wind around and then cry when you don't like the results.
>>
>>75165274
And like what's been posted twice now, makes you fucking retarded. Not a tough thing to realise
>>
I genuinely believe the only player on the pitch who deserves to play next season was Ox
>>
Wenger is going to have a hard time finding a good moment to announce he signed the 2 year extension in early March
>>
>>75163524
Games in hand are Leicester at home and Southampton away

Not much hope

Play Everton on the final day as well
>>
>>75165511
He'll do it after a 1-0 win against City's third team in the cup semi final
>>
File: a.espncdn.com.jpg (44KB, 738x415px) Image search: [Google]
a.espncdn.com.jpg
44KB, 738x415px
Imagine if Arsenal had these guys.

If only...
>>
^ Make a Spurs general.
>>
>>75165831
no thanks
>>
>>75165899
You would take them in a heartbeat and they'd be arsenal legends.

Sadly, you will never get them.
>>
>>75165924
what about no didn't you understand ?
>>
>>75165924
There are some people that think giroud and Ramsey are better.
>>
File: 1481556190718.jpg (9KB, 248x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481556190718.jpg
9KB, 248x187px
>has he left yet??
>>
File: 1371905832808.png (34KB, 118x129px) Image search: [Google]
1371905832808.png
34KB, 118x129px
>Wake up
>See this notification on phone
heh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIZyQreJuCU
>>
>>75166031
In your case it reeks of denial.
>>
reminder that wenger has already signed a new contract and will be the manager for the next two seasons
>>
>>75166090
why would Arsenal need another overhyped english black midfielder AND striker who will never win anything ?
Then again why am I even talking to you ..
>>
>>75166150
>only team still challenging for the league that everyone thought was chelseas
>2 of their most crucial players
>overrated
Arsenal fans are such delusional idiots
>>
Someone should make a Spurs general and take all of this fantastic discussion over there, it would surely be a very popular thread.
>>
>>75166150
>overhyped
That's what you want to believe. Alli is already a better player than Walcott or Ramsey ever were, and he just turned 21.
>>
>>75166245
>>75166181
>Canada and Australia
heaven help me you lads know nothing about football.
>>
>>75166227
>tells people to leave the second anything he doesn't like interrupts his reddit circlejerk
kys
>>
Hey if you're having difficulty navigating 4chan then just ask for help, I'll even set up a little Spurs general for you if you want and I'll post the link in here.

Just ask!
>>
>>75166266
>irrelevant european shithole
Heavens help me, you know nothing about anything but stealing and stabbing.
>>
>>75166298
>Canada calling one of the safest countries in the world out for stealing and stabbing
come back when you start being a real country edgelord
>>
>>75166356
>this delusion
Probably have to walk around in full armour over there if you aren't white or straight. Don't ever reply to me again, gypsy.
>>
If /sp/ disabled flags, you'd still be able to tell who was a leaf.
>>
>>75166479
kek
>>
>>75166479
Nah they never used to shitpost this much before they put on the leaf
>>
That Kelechi AFTV vid is the reason why some Arsenal fans are starting to hate on it.

It's all about performance now and Robbie is eating it up. He can't deny it.
>>
>>75166525
No one but yourselves to blame for Canadian shitposting
>>75166479
Newfag shut up
>>
>>75166534
all those monkeys around him, absolutely disgusting
>>
>>75166534
Nice argument faglord, you sure convinced me with those hot opions.
>>
>>75166534
Robbie does seem to be totally sold on Wenger Out now. He defended the board last night far too much though, obviously he got nervous about upsetting the wrong people.
>>
Remember when I said Shitzil was a ÂŁ42 million paperwieght Turk cunt flop who needs to fuck right off?

So he had one good season. And it was only half a good season. He's been here 4 seasons now and he's absolute fucking shit.

How can this useless CUNT still be getting games like this? But worst of all, how the FUCK is Wenger still in a fucking job? The senile old moronic frog has fucked the club up with his shitty sissy boy signings. Why the fuck is Welbeck, United's WORST striker out of 4 strikers when he was bought, starting at Arsenal? Wenger has lowered the bar so far we have gone from Van Persie to SHITBECK, in 5 years. Van Persie, who scored against 18/19 PL sides in his last year, to Welbeck who have NEVER scored against more than 4 sides in a single season.

Why the FUCK do we have two shitlamics from Basel as our midfield duo? How the fuck is ELNONCE or XHACASHIT any better than Flamini? Xhakashit is LITERALLY Old Farteta, but somehow even fucking worse at the moment.

Don't get me started on Mustshit. Worthless at Valencia, exactly the same here from day 1, except he hid being Kos to make himself look better.

The sign of the last 4 seasons shitness is Shitzil. He doesn't even turn up in the games against shit sides any more. FA CUP he needs to fuck off right off with Wenger, or be a bench player on reduced wages.

Wenger out right now, right FUCKING NOW
>>
#PrayForBartra
>>
>>75166777
how do you know it was bartra?
>>
>>75166751
tldr
>>
>>75166802
Fuck off leaf cunt
>>
>>75166751
>ELNONCE
kek
>>
>>75166820
>ask for a breakdown on his 10 page essay over ozil
>this triggers the inbred
lmao
>>
How do you feel about Robbie?
>>
Why do chelshit fans spend more time talking about us than their own club? It's pathetic.
>>
>>75166898
Fuck off leaf cunt
>>
>>75166942
>It's pathetic.
Like Islam?
>>
>>75167029
It's okay pal someone will read your autistic rage about Ozil. I'm sure it's real original judging from your last two replies to me :)
>>
>>75167248
Fuck off leaf cunt
>>
File: Mesut the Merciless.jpg (39KB, 306x510px) Image search: [Google]
Mesut the Merciless.jpg
39KB, 306x510px
Do you think Erdogan hired Mesut to hit the Dortmund team?
>>
It's obviously a false flag, Wenger's signing the fucking thing while we're distracted.
>>
>>75155824
No, Kroenke is Hammond. Claims they spared no expense, but everything is falling apart around him and he keeps making excuses.
>>
File: turkish.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
turkish.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>75155881
>not rating turkish as your favourite
>>
File: XeddPeD.png (178KB, 696x391px) Image search: [Google]
XeddPeD.png
178KB, 696x391px
>>75155228
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the emirates tomorrow blud
>>
File: seat.jpg (91KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
seat.jpg
91KB, 700x700px
>>75167873
kek
>>
>>75167873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQRW0RM4V0k
>>
>Barcfeces

cheeky bid for nerman WHEN?
>>
File: 1354223689266.png (340KB, 351x440px) Image search: [Google]
1354223689266.png
340KB, 351x440px
>>75155555

went from akb to wob because of this post. Well played anon.
>>
Enrique in or nah?
>>
Would Allegri be more likely to join us if he won the CL or if he lost it? Hypothetically.
>>
>>75170344
Either way he won't come to us, if he loses he'll have no chance winning it with Arsenal, if he wins it why move to a team that wont even be in the champions league?
>>
>>75170598
Hypothetically. He might want a new challenge innit.
Also we should try and sign Digne from Barca.
>>
anybody else feel like winning the FA Cup in 2013–14 basically fucked this team?

there was a real feeling of "this it it" for Arsene prior to that game and I think he's even admitted that he wanted to see the result of that match prior to committing to his future.

They won and he stayed on thinking he could win with this team and its completely fell apart since then.
>>
it's confirmed lads
allegri is our guy
>>
>>75171710
just need him to bring dybala and rugani with him
>>
File: jd2RCnn.png (36KB, 835x610px) Image search: [Google]
jd2RCnn.png
36KB, 835x610px
>>75171710
any links?
>>
>>75172027
as in he's the guy we need
>>
the Juve song is comfy af
>>
>>75172150
oh, right
>>
>>75170598
ÂŁ$ÂŁ$ÂŁ$ÂŁ$ÂŁ$ÂŁ$$ÂŁ$ÂŁ
>>
>>75170598
because he sees Conte as his eternal rival
>>
File: C9KZV-5XcAErAaU.jpg (57KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
C9KZV-5XcAErAaU.jpg
57KB, 600x800px
>>
File: FaceApp_1491947301147.jpg (172KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491947301147.jpg
172KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>75173785
Hot
>>
>"We will be fine once Sanchez leaves!"

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/joe-allen-reckons-liverpool-better-5218440
>>
Wenger IN
>>
>Wenger finally out
>But Luis Enrique in
Fuck off.
>>
>>75173981
I'd be okay with that. I'd even be fine with Pardew.

We just need something different, if only for a transitional period.
>>
ArsenalFanTV is absolute cancer. The whole 'giving a voice to fans' meme really goes down the drain when your entire interviews are taken over by circus monkeys. Post crystal palace was the worst shit I've ever seen, everyone with their fucking smartphone filming, one dude plugging his Snapchat in every video. All the niggers acting like it's a wakaflocka music video being filmed. It's just a fucking circus. Credit to Robbie though, profiting off the stupid niggers doing oogabooga shit in front of the camera while other fans laugh their ass off.
>>
>>75174842
post your favourite Waka song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3N8qc_bktRE
>>
>>75165812
Guardiola wants the FA cup
>>
>>75164428
Him or Biesla in
>>
>>75174842
Yeah to be honest it is really distracting. Obviously though they have less control over it when they're away.
>>
>>75162918
That's exactly what I thought when I saw him fuck up that pass.
>>
>Wenger's relationship with Gunners chief executive Ivan Gazidis is becoming strained as the 67-year-old Frenchman delays a decision over his future. (London Evening Standard)
http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsene-wengers-relationship-with-ivan-gazidis-becomes-strained-as-arsenal-boss-drags-out-decision-a3512476.html

Reputable source here lads. Is Ivan our guy?
>>
>>75163457
I'm going to kill Wenger
>>
>>75175261
>The 67-year-old is yet to decide whether he will carry on once his current contract expires at the end of the season and is thought to feel unhappy at Gazidis’s declaration to a fans’ forum earlier this month that the team’s recent poor form will be a “catalyst for change”.

hmmmmmmmm
>>
>>75164146
Man United was the only big team in either of those cups that they faced. Welbeck played like shit and got the winning goal at Old Trafford, it was brilliant.
>>
>>75175311
>Gazidis was at Selhurst Park to watch another dismal display which leaves the Gunners seven points behind the top four with eight games to play.

If he was actually there then he must know there's only one thing to do.
>>
>Arsenal have a £30m contingency fund designed to offset a loss of Champions League income, missing out on the top four for the first time in Wenger’s 21-year reign would be a huge disappointment to majority shareholder Stan Kroenke and Gazidis.

>Arsenal have a ÂŁ30m contingency fund designed to offset a loss of Champions League income
didn't know this
>>
>>75175261
Imagine he throws a tantrum and fucks off so late into the season and it becomes impossible to get a good manager who will also be suitably prepared for the transfer market etc
>>
>>75175356
Then we'd just have to promote Freddie from the U15s innit.
>>
>>75175436
He's at Wolfsburg with Jonkers
>>
>>75175463
Damn, I never even knew.
Wenger OUT
>>
>>75163406
Who the hell is even taking the picture
>>
these cunts better not qualify for europa league, the shit competition will not only fuck up schedule but also the team will get embarrassed by some shit side like Genk or Anderlecht.
>>
>>75164455
jesus christ those constant bale bloots
>>
https://streamable.com/s9fxh
>This is our man of the match
Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1490058499518.jpg (42KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1490058499518.jpg
42KB, 600x579px
>>75155555
wew
>>
someone redpill me on how Wilshere hasnt been injured this season?
>>
fat welsh nigger orbiting arsenal fans
>>
>>75175916
fat filthy slug
>>
File: DotoreGiorgio.webm (3MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
DotoreGiorgio.webm
3MB, 720x720px
lads
>>
>>75175941
Holy moly
>>
>>75175929
customers*.

ftfy
>>
fat welsh nigger orbiting arsenal fans
>>
>>75175916
no wenger and no gabriel around him
>>
Please tell me none of you are surprised by this? I called this last summer and all wenger, the spineless board, and the spineless players have done is prove me right. I can't understand people who are upset over these results when you knew it was coming.
>>
Would Luis Enrique IN attract any good players?

Fraudiola was able to bring Jesus to City.
>>
>>75176656
Poop was THE meme coach when City got him, the vast majoirity thought he's the best manager in the game at that time. Lewie wouldn't have that appeal, not even snag us some youth players since he never bothers with them.
>>
>>75163406

this is so fucking stupid its hard to put into words

literally nobody cares...just fucking win games

the culture of this club is fucking cancer
>>
>>75176950
...Psh..yeah say that when you see the like numbers....bitch...
>>
>April
>people still posting on the Arsenal General
>>
>>75163406

>Take my picture, senpai, so the fans think that I care
>>
important get
>>75174333
>>
>Arsenal are pressing ahead with plans to appoint their first-ever director of football, with former player Marc Overmars among the early contenders for the role.

not much use if it means Wenger stays
>>
File: 8b9.jpg (6KB, 161x250px) Image search: [Google]
8b9.jpg
6KB, 161x250px
Summer when lads
>>
>>75175007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_cT4vSOSMo
>>
78 per cent of the AST’s 1,000 respondents in a recent poll said they had lost faith in Wenger and feel he is no longer the right man for the job and they reaffirmed that statement during their discussion with the club on Tuesday.
>>
Managed to suffer through the first half (most of it) and finished the game thru highlights, but I noticed a few things:
-What ever happened to that Perez guy? Why wasn't he even on the bench? Is he dead or something? And speaking of dead players: Cathorla's nad Debushite's tombstones are on the stadium grounds, right?
-Who the hell is was that kid on goal?
-Our defensive mids were, apart from that Elmemy shot, completely invisible. What the fuck is going on?
-Without Koscielny the team is completely busted.
-Another record-breaking game: for like 11 consecutive games Big Sam couldn't win against Arse, but on Monday he did; Crystal Palace could win over Arse for even a longer streak and they did it with a score of 3-0. This is some next level shit.

IMO it's time to sell Bellendo, Oezil, Sanchez and whoever else poses any monetary value, kick Wonga and the medical staff out and start the whole damn thing over.
Cheers.
>>
>>75181193
Arsenal was a mistake
>>
>>75166751
>So he had one good season. And it was only half a good season. He's been here 4 seasons now and he's absolute fucking shit.
Show me a single one player currently at Arsenal who is not like this.
Maybe Koscielny would fit that, since he's pretty good consistently, but other than that, I can't think of one.
>>
File: Eric-Dier-622751.jpg (33KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Eric-Dier-622751.jpg
33KB, 590x350px
If only you had Eric Dier.

Whoops, you let that one slip and bought Mustafi for 35mil instead.
>>
wenger IN
>>
File: apu.png (13KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
apu.png
13KB, 657x527px
>>75181415
Don't fucking remind me of him.
>>
>>75172027
kek, bit optimistic
>>
Dier is a qt
>>
>Man City in pole position for Sanchez

Wenger would be killed if he allowed it
>>
afternoon lads
everyone currently at the club except Holding OUT
>>
>>75156688
On location in Gambia
>>
>>75163202
Keep your dirty mitts off our best left back fucker
>>
File: top10douche_4.jpg (34KB, 470x236px) Image search: [Google]
top10douche_4.jpg
34KB, 470x236px
>>75155555
Everything about this post is good, thanks anon, you nailed it.
>>
>>75181415
>If only you had [a hot shit player].
>Whoops, you let that one slip and bought some [shitter] for [way fucking more] instead.
Could be worse. We could get no-one and eat up more of Mr Wenger's lies.
>>
>>75182765
>dier
>shit
Trust a muzza to have such a poor eye for talent.
>>
>>75182786
Thought "hot shit" meant good and on tongues.
Anyway, it's not like one player would made a significant difference now, innit.
>>
>>75175322
He was there the TV even focused on him lol
>>
File: chill-eagle.gif (169KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
chill-eagle.gif
169KB, 640x480px
Y A N K S
A
N
K
S
>>
>>75183427
O U T
U
T
>>
Love seeing cheating scatalans raped desu
>>
>>75181193
Perez is 'injured'.
>>
>>75155555
I thought Wenger was the dinosaur though.
>>
>>75163355
>can't deal with Sam's long-ass balls
>outdated
wew
>>
>>75163524
So does everyone now think that top 4 is set in stone?
>>
>>75183943
Yeah, Arsenal will finish 6th at best now(I predicted 5th or 6th this summer but now 6th is looking shaky)
>>75183688
I don't blame him for leaving, same reason Joel Campbell left.
>>
which CL match you lads gonna watch later?
>>
File: smugronaldo.jpg (20KB, 362x354px) Image search: [Google]
smugronaldo.jpg
20KB, 362x354px
>>75184018
Bayern vs Madrid
>>
>>75184018
Madrid - Bayern, none of the other matches have much appeal
>>
>>75184018
Dortmunt - Monaco

then tune in into

Bayern - Real
>>
>>75184026
>>75184274
plebs
>>
>>75184408
what are you watching?
>>
>>75184015
Really hope Arsenal drop out of the EL spots, the whole competition is a laughing stock and the only thing you can get there (for a club of Arsenal's size) is another round of embarrassing defeats.
>>
>>75184900
Yeah, maybe without european competition the club could do better in the league, but with this owner/board/manager even that won't help them win it.
>>
>>75184922
How would the board affect on field results? Wenger has already spent 300 mil on this team
>>
Sanchez to city/Chelsea
Ozil to fenerbache
Bellerin to Barcelona
Ox to Liverpool
Giroud to Marseille
Gibbs to Liverpool

Screen cap this post
>>
MBAPPE WHEN
>>
Bernardo Silva IN
>>
>>75184922
No European games most definitely help, just look at Liverpool and the other clubs that deliberately missed out on more European nights or never had ones to begin with.
The real problem is the hierachy at Arsenal starting with Silent Stan and the whole board. The only thing that could save Arsenal is a manager who doesn't take shit from the board and somehow manages to win despite having an incompetent owner and board room.
>>
>>75185815

ISCO in
>>
>>75184900
>the whole competition is a laughing stock
Why do Arselel fans act like they're above the EL? It's the exact competition your team is suited for though I'd honestly rank a team like Sevilla two tiers above you.
>>
JARDIM IN
>>
>>75185091
Board are spineless cunts that won't get rid of him/kroenke/gazidis
>>
>Why do Arselel fans act like they're above the EL?

All (PL) fanbases do, even Soton fans were saying to me last season that they didn't want it.
>>
File: childkiller.png (399KB, 581x474px) Image search: [Google]
childkiller.png
399KB, 581x474px
>>
Ox to Liverpool
Sanchez to PSG
Ozil to Man City
>>
>>75186649
the killer mentality we need
if alexis goes to chelsea I want cesc back
>>
>>75186694
Those all make sense. Would rather sell ozil abroad too but fuck it idc at this point
>>
>>75186065
because Arsenal (despite their failures in the CL) haven't played there for over t w o decades? But keep meming amerilard
:D
>>
>>75185599
FUCKING WHEN
>>
WENGER OUT
JARDIM IN
>>
How the FUCK is mueller a footballer?
>>
new

>>75186726
Thread posts: 513
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.