[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will win the WC first: USA or Mexico?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: usa-mexico.jpg (65KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
usa-mexico.jpg
65KB, 600x394px
Who will win the WC first: USA or Mexico?
>>
>>75149206
Neither
>>
none will ever win a wc
>>
Neither will ever win a WC

But if all other countries in the world would stop existing and the WC Final would therefore automatically be USA vs Mexico, then probably USA

They actually have some solid players these days like Pulisic, Wood, Brooks or Dempsey.
>>
Mexico.

I hope my country never wins an international poverty "cup".
>>
The best either of these countries can hope for is to win the Confederations Cup, which Mehico already did.

Neither will EVER win a world cup.
>>
USA has better prospects but I doubt we will ever win a world cup.
>>
>>75149219

the HAND OF GOD has spoken
>>
>>75149206
Nigeria, China or Indonesia (seriously) will win before either one of us
>>
File: Californias-state-flag.jpg (30KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
Californias-state-flag.jpg
30KB, 500x341px
>>75149206
They will
>>
>>75149238
Mexico has way more "solid" players than the US, because you can call Liga MX players "solid" while MLS players are playing in a retirement league.
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (195KB, 358x382px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
195KB, 358x382px
USA will,

MLS is growing huge and making the US Pro soccer more advanced

i bet that in less 10 years MLS will follow Japan Soccer System and have a MLS Division 1 and MLS Divison 2, making thier soccer even more proffisional

in 2026 or 2030 they will have already have TOP level soccer
>>
>>75159943
>liga mx players
>solid

Lol
>>
>>75160068
They have been babbling the same shit for over 20 years. Their super plan was to win the 2010 world cup kek.
>>75160074
Yes. An example would be the match Vazquez gave in midfield vs Croatia in 2014.
>>
>>75160141

They only started caring about soccer after 2014, with that match with Germany (thats was also the best resut for a team Vs Germany on the competition)
>>
>>75160219
sorry that was the second best result
>>
>>75159943
US have 4 Bundesliga players and they're all better than Chicharron
>>
>>75160141
your teams have more foreigners than EPL and all your good domestic product is shipped to europe
>>
>>75160141
Just one meme game against a Croatia that was falling apart beforehand. You forget the worst Brazil dominated you in the group stage and you were only lucky enough to get a draw based off goalkeeper heroics.

Any league north of south america is garbage.
>>
>>75149206
TOGETHER FOREVER
>>
>>75160279
South American leagues are garbage as well. But there's levels to garbage.
>>
>>75159943
Only Layun and Guardado are relevant + a couple of Mexican midfielders. Every other Mexican player is small european league fodder or trash.

Chicharito is not better than Wood atm since he cant even score his tap ins anymore. Pulisic >>> any shitty Mexican winger by a large margin. Brooks and Cameron >> any Mexican CB. We are going to rape you at Azteca now that we have a sensible coach who doesnt play meme tactics
>>
>>75149206
Neither for a very long time, but if one was going to, it would be the USA. Mexico is pretty doomed to average runs, but America might decide to make some test tube babies for soccer and win a world cup.
>>
>>75160317
Go ahead and screencap if you want. Ill shove a dildo up my ass if we lose the game. Thats how sure I am of us winning away in your turf
>>
>>75160317
>>75160376
Alrighty then.
Can't believe ameritards think Pulisic is a more complete player than Vela or Corona. What the fuck do they smoke up there? I thought it was mexican weed.
>>
Let me put it this way
Mexico is a country with a diehard fanbase for soccer like other nations. Yet, the best result they can get is a round of 16 exit every year. On the otherhand, the US can make it to the round of 16 each year yet its the 4th most popular sport here.

Basically meaning the USMNT has untapped potential. Football is at its peak but with concussions and more parents vowing to never let their children play, that opens the door for soccer. Give it 20 years and I bet the USMNT will be better than they are now. Not Brazil or Italy level, but more on the level of a country like Portugal or Chile.
>>
>>75160457
nah we grow our on shit now
>>
>>75160457
>Vela
He's old and shit now. Has the occassional good game and disappears against big sides

>Corona
>le cant even start for Poorto consistently and le meme dribble and fall

Lol
>>
What are you retards arguing? US right now is at it's lowest since like 1994. Everyone is fucking shit
>>
>North New Mexico
>South Old Mexico

difficult to say tbqhwyf
>>
>>75149206
mexico is a nation of manlets. look at the average height of all WC winning sides.
>>
>>75149206
Im not sure but both of them will win it before england wins a second
>>
>>75163331
If you consider gold medals until 1930 as WCs, like Uruguayans, England has four WC titles.
>>
>>75163804
Wa'd also have a title. Nobody gives a shit about that ancient nonsense though.

Would the Uruguayans be embarrassed when they find out that even the amerilards downplay their best ever WC finish (becausr it's ancient crap)?
>>
>implying mexico won't be nuked before next world cup
>>
>>75163878
No, they even put 4 stars on their badge
>>
Honestly Mexico and it's not even close. Mexico has a soccer culture which will eventually produce GOATs. There have been many more good and above players emerging from Spicland than Fatsoland.
>>
>>75163965
100m plus football crazy spics with limited career options and they've been at it for a looooooong time. They're getting a free ride to the WC as well. Only won 2 (two) matches to """"qualify"""" for Brazil2014 and it could very well have been just the 1 (one) win (both were close, one was decided by a late winner).

Will never produce a GOAT or they would have done it after roughly a century.
>>
>>75160457
>beer nickname meme guy
>good

elige uno
>>
>>75163936
from the thumbnail I thought they also had stars one the sides kek
>>
canada
>>
>>75165389
this
>>
File: mexican chrom.jpg (19KB, 336x247px) Image search: [Google]
mexican chrom.jpg
19KB, 336x247px
Mexico. After God Emperor Trump builds the wall, Mexicans will have to breed stronger, tougher babies in order to faze the border controls. While the united states of burger's collective weight balloons out until even Pulisic can't carry it any more, natural selection will breed Mexicans into the most powerful race, even more powerful than
>flag

Then one day a horde of Mexicans will burst through the wall, and their babies will get signed by every major youth American team. They will advance through the ranks, representing America until they turn 18, at which point they decide to represent Mexico because >my heritage.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.