[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can anyone consider him to be the GOAT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: file.jpg (103KB, 1023x586px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
103KB, 1023x586px
How can anyone consider him to be the GOAT?
>>
>that hairline
BAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>75145185
Most consecutive seasons with 2000 points, 500 rebounds and 500 assists
Most consecutive seasons averaging 25 points, 6 rebounds and 6 assists
Only person in history to lead finals in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals
Only person in history to average 26/8/8 with 55% shooting
>>
>>75145185
He should just shave that shit at this point
>>
>>75145185
>F*****G
lebron is a such a pussy
>>
File: lebron lewhiner.jpg (65KB, 720x603px) Image search: [Google]
lebron lewhiner.jpg
65KB, 720x603px
>>75145768
>>
>>75145744
lmao
>>
>>75145185
who's better than him? Some seven foot black guy who was two feet taller than everyone in his day or the better version of demar derozan who didnt achieve anything until all of his competition aged out?
>>
Playoff Lebron is a thing. People seem to forget this every year.
>>
File: da land.jpg (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
da land.jpg
1MB, 1024x768px
>>75145185
He single-handedly ended the Cleveland curse. The greatest achievement in the history of sports.
>>
File: dell.png (766KB, 1200x672px) Image search: [Google]
dell.png
766KB, 1200x672px
Somebody call for a playmaker?
>>
>>75145966
Last time I checked, the Browns still suck, the Indians blew a 3-1 lead, and the Cavs just blew a 50 million point lead in the 4th quarter to give the Hawks bench yet another win and allowed the Celtics another shot at the 1 seed.

Curse is still real bro.
>>
>>75145185
Because those people don't understand that NBA is a fucking team sport.
>>
File: nick-young-confused-face.png (205KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
nick-young-confused-face.png
205KB, 505x431px
>>75145994
Last time I checked the Cleveland Cavaliers are the reigning NBA champions. The curse is officially broken and it can't be argued.
>>
>>75145960
We remember. We just also remember that there are five guys on the floor, and the non-Lebron ones are fucking useless.
>>
>>75146029
>reigning NBA champions
I remember when Broncos fans bragged about this last year, how embarrassing.
>>
>>75145966
>believing this

He'll have that achievement, but when push comes to shove, he will flop after someone slightly shoves him to the ground, get up complain to the ref, and then grab at his back.

He has always been a bonafide puss.
>>
>>75146040
What point are you even trying to make? First you said the Cleveland curse wasn't broken, now you're talking about the fucking Broncos.
>>75146046
There's nothing to believe, it happened.
>>
>>75146066
The point is "reigning" is a stupid thing to brag about, notice how Patriots fans use terms like "drive for five" or "blitz for six"?

Who fucking cares about what you did in the past? Focus on the now and look to the future, and personally this Cavs team is a fucking joke, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it out of the semi-finals.
>>
>>75145185
>>75145744
>>75145773
Those plugs are finally starting to take root and grow, give it another season and we'll see who's laughing
>>
>>75146066
I'm well aware it happened, but so has his consistent betaness.
>>
>>75146098
And that has absolutely nothing to do with what you were originally trying to argue. The Cleveland curse is BROKEN. LeBron broke it with his own willpower. He beat the most humiliating championship drought in the history of sports with his own two hands.
>>
>>75146143
And again, the Browns suck, the Cubs blew a 3-1 Lead and the Cavs look fucking terrible right now.

You know, I'm not superstitious, but curses sometimes like to give you a glimpse of happiness just so you can hit rock bottom again and feel the pain even more.
You may be headed for another 50 something year drought bud. That's why I say bragging about a "reign" is stupid, you should brag about a winning streak or your chances to win the championship, which are slim because the warriors are stacked and the Cavs are a duct taped squad.
>>
File: clevelandfans.jpg (90KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
clevelandfans.jpg
90KB, 600x450px
>>75145897
this picture still irks me

>>75145966
couldnt have happened to a better fan base
>>
>>75146185
>And again, the Browns suck, the Cubs blew a 3-1 Lead and the Cavs look fucking terrible right now.
And again, that means absolutely fuck-all. One championship, even if it's the only one they get for the next 25 years, still breaks the curse.

If the Cubs don't win another championship this year does that mean they didn't break their 100 year curse? The mental gymnastics you're using is fucking mind blowing.
>>
>>75146215
>If the Cubs don't win another championship this year does that mean they didn't break their 100 year curse?

A championship win high only lasts so long bro. I suggest you and Chicago get ready because it's probably gonna be a couple decades before you get another flukey win.
>>
>>75146252
I live in Arizona, we've only had one championship in forever when the Diamondbacks cucked the Yankees out of the World Series in 2001. I've been riding that high for almost my entire life dude, that's why what you're saying is so fucking stupid. There are so many cities, so many teams, so many people who NEVER win even one championship. To break that curse and get rid of that feeling, even if it's only one championship and then another decade of drought, is an amazing feat. And to break it in a city that even the least superstitious people thought was genuinely cursed might as well be a fucking miracle, an actual act of God. The city of Cleveland could never win another championship again and LeBron's accomplishment would still go down as the most impressive feat in American sports. He brought Cleveland a happiness that was considered impossible.
>>
>>75145897

is this loss?
>>
Curry exists
>>
>>75147333
How perfect is a trip of 3s for this post?
>>
There is no GOAT. He is among the greatest.
>>
>>75146120
he is black. it would be easier to just laser his entire hair and stay bald. hair transplant is shit for blacks because they can't comb their hair sideways
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.