[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Miami heat at Washington bullets game thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_20170306_214449.jpg (151KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_214449.jpg
151KB, 1000x638px
Heat need this win to get into playoffs
>>
Nice little run
>>
UUUUUUDDDDDD
>>
Bumpy
>>
Dat Ellington
>>
Never knew the wizards picked up Brandon Jennings
>>
Dat play
>>
>>75108972
this is sad
>>
hey, one guy here, do you hav strm
>>
Nice wall block
>>
>>75109895
Fuck going to one general and posting about every game
>>
What the fuck
>>
>>75108972
>too late to tank
>too late to make it to the playoffs
>Will inevitably have to settle for some faggot like TJ Leaf instead of a Markelle Fultz or Josh Jackson

Yeah the winning was fun, but it was all for nothing. We sacrificed long-term success of the franchise, for short term happiness. And it fucking blows. Hopefully somebody like Markkanen falls heavily like Winslow did or else shits fucked brehs
>>
>>75110428
We are fucked. The heat did the stupid thing of not tanking thinking they can get another star like LeBron.

I will be furious if they blow their salary on fucking waiters
>>
Nice scoop goran
>>
File: 1489632532513.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489632532513.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>75109957
You could at least link here from the general you massive faggot. I fucking hate it when gamethreads are made randomly without notice. That being said, fuck the Bulls. Go Heat.
>>
>>75110822
Spoelstra going for COTY m8. Miami is not a bad market DESU, shouldn't have to throws wads of cash like the Knicks/Nets to attract top talent.
>>
>>75110992
When I do no one posts in it
>>75111103
I don't think you should rely on it. Its better to rebuild by drafting
>>
Dat ray Allen play
>>
Make your free throws
>>
Forgot that the Bulls hold the tiebreaker. Fuck.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 277x182px
>Wall completely chokes on a fast break
>>
Jrich
>>
>Heat missing their free throws, even the techs
What's the next step in the master plan?
>>
BUMPYYYYYY
>>
Bullshit refball
>>
Dat James Johnson

Gorannnn
>>
>>75112270
That was a block!!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px)
maxresdefault.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>people still hating on the Heat because of the Heatles and ignoring this fun new team.

Based Heat
>>
These refs

Wtf is the call
>>
>>75112369

This team isn't all that fun especially compared to the heatles
>>
Fkn refs need to let em play
>>
My heart
>>
That black cheerleader is so fucking thicc.
>>
James Johnson
>>
>wizards
>>
TOP FUCKING LEL
>>
Shookening time!!
>>
Clutch ft
>>
Dat fucking Whiteside defense
>>
Fuck Whiteside sounds like a dumb country nigger. Should keep him away from the mics and let him do the talking on the court.
>>
>>75112744
I think that's half the fun of Whiteside. Loveable idiot the black gronk. He is from North Carolina so he is kinda a hick
>>
>>75112836
Still I find it cringy when idiots like that are given the mic, usually go on long "I'm blessed/jesus" rants and really put the minorities of the country in a bad light.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.