[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time they were ever relevant?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: nyc-borough-map.jpg (299KB, 2651x2593px) Image search: [Google]
nyc-borough-map.jpg
299KB, 2651x2593px
When was the last time they were ever relevant?
>>
2012 Super Bowl is the last time they won a title

But the Yankees and Giants are always in the news, so I'd say that they're still relevant. New York's metro area is huge, it rivals Shanghai and Tokyo with like 35 million+ people (roughly 10% of our population). Even if a New York team is awful, it's still in the news (shoutout to Jets and Mets fans).
>>
>>75086081
NYC is the most relevant city in the world 2bqh
>>
>this constant inferiority complex everyone has with New York
>>
>>75086081
And what fine city do you call home?
>>
On a social level, they are the most relevant city since Rome.
>>
>>75086081
9/11/2001
>>
Why is Staten Island part of NY state and not NJ?
>>
>>75086081
staten island doesn't look like it belongs to NYC, it looks completely out of place

it should declare independence desu
>>
>>75086855
>>75086882
As an upstate fag, the city, Staten island and long Island should all fuck off to Jersey
>>
>>75086855
becouse its ours and not theirs.
>>
>>75086855

NJ sold it for beads
>>
>>75086940
Why would NY spend nice beads on Staten Island?
>>
>>75086081
I support NY teams mainly because Biggie and the Wu tang clan. Lmao
>>
NYC is the scum of the earth, glorious upstate independence as New Amsterdam when?
>>
>>75086928
As a downstate fag, upstate should not be part of new york
>>
>>75086544
Roseau, Minnesota
>>
>>75088110
Kill yourself hick
>>
>>75088207
New York is upstate, dumb city fag.
You're Jersey and in denial.
>>
imagine actually living in a packed, congested, rotting, reeking shithole surrounded by every shade of shitskin on the planet

would be like living in an anus lel
>>
>>75091226
Toronto?
>>
>>75091245
You mean New York North?
>>
NYC! Yahoo! I love NYC! I hope to goto nyc someday but it's so far away!
>>
>>75091226
the subway tunnels aren't the whole city, you know. have you ever been?
>>
>>75086450
blows my mind how a city can have the population of a country
>>
>>75086450
The last finals they were in was 2014 Rangers right?
>>
>>75086928
>>75091046
As an upstate fag, you're objectively wrong and the Metro area leaving would cripple the upstate economy. The city is keeping us on heavy life support and would only benefit from dropping us.
>>
>>75086928
>>75091046

New Jersey here. Fuck off, we're full.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.