[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U15 Boys Team Beat US Women 5-2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: BTFOby14yearold.jpg (239KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BTFOby14yearold.jpg
239KB, 1200x1200px
>Women's soccer players deserve equal pa..

>Be best women's soccer team of all time
>Demand equal pay n sheet
>Get BTFO by 13 year olds

http://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Triggerred cucks:

FCSEaglesSoccer
>The Fact that FCS Dallas posted the results of this scrimmage is a joke. If you read "Andy Roddick Beat Me with a Frying Pan" you'd know that 1.) This isn't uncommon for the U.S. women 2.) They play these scrimmages on purpose, knowing full well their main goal is to be tested physically against teams that are genetically bigger, stronger, and faster. Once puberty sets in, the boys (men) have a natural advantage. Terrible post from F.C. Dallas, and what an awful article in general when context isn't taken into consideration.

WildcatDad
>This article is flagrantly misogynistic. It is clearly no co-incidence that this article comes out just after the US Women's National Team agreed to a new CBA. You should just come out and say you think the Women's team is second rate and doesn't deserve the pay increases they negotiated. Don't be a spineless coward. If the game didn't mean anything (as you suggest in your article) then why is it even a story if not to discredit the Women's team.
>>
Wonder if those boys popped semis while manhandling our grills
>>
Quality
>>
File: BB.jpg (25KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
BB.jpg
25KB, 600x400px
>conceding twice to wimmin
>>
If you surround the women with stronger competition, albeit under 15s at this time, they will constantly be improving. This could be an overall benefit to Women's 'Soccer'.
>>
File: toppestofkeks.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
toppestofkeks.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>75086115
Most stories you hear are U17 teams smashing women

This is U15, meaning literal autist 13/14 yo spergs with acne and shit Freshman in highschool BTFOing the best female (((athletes))) in the world

JUST
>>
>>75086304
Spergs and sports rarely mix. Your stereotyping is way off the mark and is not at all convincing.
>>
>>75086304
How do you think the post-game interaction went? Were they nice to the kids?
>>
>>75087094
Isn't That the Question of the Day?
>>
>>75087216

forgot about this meme

>>75085985

Sad!
>>
>>75086332
Are you WildcatDad?
>>
>>75085985
The U.S. surely wasn’t going all out, with the main goal being (...) improve defensive shape and get ready for Russia.
I gues they didn't improve at all
>>
>>75085985
if they werent all lesbians, he would have gotten laid
>>
>>75085985
Links to video of game?
>>
>>75085985
Those two cunts need to die in a car accident
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.