[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official Bucks vs. Pacers Thread: Greek Freak vs. PG13

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: bucks pacers.jpg (259KB, 1140x275px) Image search: [Google]
bucks pacers.jpg
259KB, 1140x275px
Official Bucks vs. Pacers Thread: Greek Freak vs. PG13
>>
>>75071667

>667 one level above hell.
I'm streaming the Indy home TV channel.
Pretty competitive so far.

>I don't live in Indy.
>>
File: pg towel.jpg (371KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
pg towel.jpg
371KB, 2048x1536px
big game for the pacers. a win here could solidify the 8th seed
>>
Should be a good game. Both teams playing for playoffs
>>
Bucks lead the series 3-0 but got bootyblasted by OKC on Monday
>>
Both of these teams are playing like shit....
>>
Rosterwise Pacers could easily be top 4 and they are my dark horse for the East this year

Bucks will have a huge success if they finish above 7th seed and avoid Cavs,especially without Jabari
>>
>>75071786
>Rosterwise Pacers could easily be top 4 and they are my dark horse for the East this year

You just won the preposterous statement of the day award
>>
>>75071778
mid-seeded teams in the eastern conference baby
>>
>>75071844
Did you watch their last match with the Cavs?

If these guys get hot in the playoff they can easily win the series over Wizards,Raptors or even Boston.So many great scorers together
>>
>An Overrated chant for Giannis.

He's officially legit now.
>>
>>75071844
>>75072002

I see what you both mean but this team doesn't show up consistently enough to win a series against anyone if you ask me.
>>
>>75072091
>Indiana fans knowing anything
>>
This bucks team is stagnant as hell without Brogdon. They really need to upgrade their guards this offseason. They get nothing from the rest of them
>>
>>75072220
It's pitiful.
>>
Giannis is carrying this scrub team right now.
>>
Brogdon is sorely missed
>>
>>75072678
He's got a very fundamental role in the offense. He's not loud or flashy but he's solid and it's painfully obvious what's wrong.
>>
>Hawks leading Celtics
>Bulls beating 76ers
>Bucks sitting in 5th seed right now but just 2 games ahead of 10th

It's fine, Milwaukee doesn't HAVE to make the playoffs this year.
>>
>Lance
>>
>>75072802

They need to though. Playoff experience > some late lottery pick. The core of the team is basically there minus Parker (he probably won't ever be the same tbough). Experience and better role players is the next step
>>
>>75072848
They have Philly and Charlotte left on the schedule. They should win at least 1 of those if not both. Even oddsmakers gave Indiana this game.
>>
Middleton needs to wake up.
>>
The Hickory unis are dope, we're in agreement on that right?
>>
Commentators calling out the rest of the bucks...
>>
>>75073017
Yup.
>>
>>75073041
I'm going to stereotype you and pretend you speak for everyone from Greece: Do people in Greece secretly wish Giannis would move to a more high-profile team/city like the Warriors, or does not not make much difference?
>>
>>75073068
I believe that is the consensus over here, but I personaly like him in Milwaukee. I think the Bucks have a good chance of becoming a solid team in the future (although after Parker's injury I'm not so sure) and Giannis sure likes it there so who am I to disagree.
>>
>>75073068
>>75073125
That being said if no significant improvements have been made by the end of his four year contract, I'll probably reconsider my stance.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.