[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liverpool banned from signing academy players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1957.jpg (178KB, 750x1196px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
178KB, 750x1196px
>sign school boy
>agree to pay his school fees
>don't
>"WE DINDU NUFFIN LA'"

Name a more disgraceful club. Pro tip: You can't.
>>
>>96

LGTSS
>>
What happened at Heysel?
>>
>>75050244
>"WE DINDU NUFFIN LA'"

>Liverpool worked with the Premier League to ensure transparency and a swift resolution, effectively volunteering the evidence of their breach with the offending match tickets.

did you even read the article?
>>
>tapping up a schoolboy
sounds like something that leads to jailtime
>>
>>75050244
>poach youngsters from academies
>team is all negritoes and Brazilians

Hmmm
>>
File: La.png (331KB, 740x1000px) Image search: [Google]
La.png
331KB, 740x1000px
Muh 96
>>
>>75050286
>did you even read the article?
No. Was it any good?
>>
>>75050308
This if I may be perfectly honest with you gentlemen.
>>
>>75050286
They denied the agreement to pay his fees even existed.

>club worth hundreds of millions
>won't pay a couple thousand for a kid to go to school
>>
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone

>>96
>>
>>75050391
>After reaching an amicable agreement with Stoke, Liverpool were preparing to register the player and pay his school fees. But last summer the Premier League changed their guidelines to ban such a pledge to individual players

the ban isn't for not paying the school fees but the approach
>>
Why are they so shameless, /sp/?
>>
>do something everyone else does
>get banned for it

whew, looks like the FA are really unhappy about manu and arse getting BTFO so bad

only youth players from english clubs though so meh
>>
File: KLOPPANGERY.png (161KB, 251x314px) Image search: [Google]
KLOPPANGERY.png
161KB, 251x314px
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TRAIN YOUNG TALENTS AT THIS RATE
>>
disgusting club. offended by everything, ashamed of nothing
>>
File: 1447603512616.png (20KB, 586x550px) Image search: [Google]
1447603512616.png
20KB, 586x550px
>your face if they fined them 96,000£
>>
>>75050391
The FSG effect
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.