[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sampaoli

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: url.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
>wins Chile their first international trophy ever
>goes to Spain to challenge himself
>gets Sevilla to 3rd place
>accepts Argentina manager job, qualifies for Russia 2018
>gets to work with Messi and company for 1 whole year
>manages the GOAT and wins the world cup

This would surpass Guardiola/Mourinho/Ancelotti/Del Bosque/Whatever and you know it.
All he has to do is take it.
>>
>>75041503
Bilardo hates him and said he would leave the country if someone like Sampaoli took the manager place.
>>
>>75041561

why is argentina such a dumb shithole with personal feuds and bad relationships? If you were strictly business like Germany you'd have won many more cups by now
>>
>>75041608
parents are argies
wouldn't agree with you more
We are mental midgets most of the time with the most abundance of talent
>>
>>75041637
shut the fuck chicano shithead

>>75041608
dude you have no understanding of what youre talking about, Sampaoli is shite
>>
>>75041608
soccer is just a game, personal relations are more important

for this reason icardi doesn't get called
>>
>>75041561
>>75041608

His opinion isn't that relevant considering how hard AFA are chasing after Sampaoli despite that old fart sperging out.

They wanted Sampaoli even when he was at Sevilla. Now that Bauza's flopping, and Sampaoli could potentially be sacked, they're looking closely at him. They must be thinking

>well, Sevilla can't compete with Barcelona and the Madrid teams, but he's still good!
>>
>>75041707
don't get mad your family couldn't afford the boletos here

we go there to visit for pity

you're part of the problem, big headed forros won't admit when they're wrong
>>
>>75041503
Sampaoli is money hungry, when he leaved chile a lot of his carribean accounts come to light
>>
>>75042744
i wouldnt travel to the poonited stated even if someone gave me the ticket for free, actually my family is travelling to miami next july but im not going because i rather kill myself than go to that fucking shithole

chicano se te cagan de risa
>>
>>75043274
stay in your villa negro
we don't need another shitskin

you probably claim to be Spanish and Italian with a little hint of German
it's your puny generation that can't win any silverware for us
>>
>>75043405
kill yourself chicano manlet
>>
File: 1470015896178.jpg (224KB, 1440x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1470015896178.jpg
224KB, 1440x1079px
>>75043405
>you probably claim to be Spanish and Italian with a little hint of German

>says the american

top kek, you guys are such massive "muh heritage" fags that you have months dedicated to that shit

Also, nice sports discussion, faggots

>>75043274
>>75043405
>>75043883
>>75042744
Here are your (You)s, now fuck off to /int/
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.