[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys watch Sportscenter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1487026759795.jpg (74KB, 832x447px) Image search: [Google]
1487026759795.jpg
74KB, 832x447px
You guys watch Sportscenter?
>>
I don't mind ESPN have them do their show.

It's just they have like 10 shows where they all literally talk about the same stuff. I already saw Mike/Mike and SportsCenter talk about Romo this morning. I don't need the other shows to talk about stuff I already heard about.
>>
File: ShannonSharpe[1].png (203KB, 320x258px) Image search: [Google]
ShannonSharpe[1].png
203KB, 320x258px
/sp/ only watches SKEEUP
>>
>>75040543
Imma weauh dese heauh glasses cuz dat way duh white man b thinkin I smahht
>>
File: z2kz.jpg (298KB, 1080x1330px) Image search: [Google]
z2kz.jpg
298KB, 1080x1330px
guaranteed replies 2bh
Nice thread OP
>>
>>75040543
nah i don't watch bet sportscenter

PTI is the only show i will ever watch on espn now
>>
>Listening to """"experts"""" discuss sports because you're too dumb to formulate your own opinions
Sad, tbqh.
>>
>>75040742
You don't have to agree with every opinion you hear, you know.
>>
>>75040809
>he takes others opinions into account then creates his own opinions from that
>he thinks for himself
>he doesn't just wait to see what people on TV have to say

kek
>>
wait a minute?? you watch ANYTHING on espn?? what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>75040583
Is it just me or does it feel like it's only a handful of guys trying to force this meme
>>
>>75040543
Nope
>>
No, I have a life
>>
>>75041124
ngl SKEEYUP memes are actually funny. You can go on their youtube channel and he actually does pause and go "look...SKEEEEYUP, lemme tell u summin..."
>>
>>75041124
t. Reddit
>>
>>75040583
SKEEUP posting is saving /sp/
>>
>>75040543

>dude pop culture & sports lmao

I get PTI on podcast and don't even have cable. When they get canceled, they'll cry that America wasn't ready for two black hosts and it "before it's time." ESPN is trash.
>>
What's their end game? They're bleeding subscribers and advertisers but they keep pulling this race shit that everyone is sick of. Is Disney going to just pump propaganda out and just prop the rest of the channel up with their Jew gold?
>>
>>75041344
Milk it for all its worth.
>>
>>75041344
Their trying to wide the wave of anti-Trump hate. It would work if they had two hosts with some charisma but both of them are cookie cutter race baiters with very limited knowledge of the sports they talk about. At least the guy knows bit but I swear the chick knows nothing. I wonder who's dick she had to suck to get that job.

If they wanted an alternative sportscenter, should have gone with Jay Crawford and Cassidy Hubbarth, both have pretty good personalities, quick witted and fast on their feet. But they wanted to appeal to the black community by having two "black" hosts.

It's just Disney freaking out and trying to throw shit at the wall and see if it sticks
>>
not as good as it used to be but still better than most shows
>>
File: numbahone.png (254KB, 471x336px) Image search: [Google]
numbahone.png
254KB, 471x336px
>>75040543
For me, it's Mike Francesa, Undisputed, and MLB Tonight
>>
>>75040543
This just in ESPN hires even more black people.
>>
File: pti.jpg (82KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
pti.jpg
82KB, 800x450px
>>75040543
PTI is the only reason to watch ESPN

occasionally ATH
>>
>>75041124
it's just you.
>>
i haven't watched sportscenter since i was in high school, so around '02.

i get a few laughs out of highly questionable though, it's the only thing i watch on E!SPN
>>
>>75040583
Can't stand this race baiting bullshit. How do you guys put up with it?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.