[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Match of the Day 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: The Boys.jpg (40KB, 460x276px)
The Boys.jpg
40KB, 460x276px
starts in 18 bings lads
>>
more like match of the day poo
>>
*ponders about the state of /epl/*
>>
Non-league never welcome.
>>
>navas on booking at rb for 82 minutes
>don't make him commit one more foul the entire game

sanchez target game in the shitter
>>
>all these suicidal tackles
>>
i would fully merk Bellerin if i had the chance
>>
>>75009037
There you are! Lad help me with this bullshit >>74983787
>>
>>75009417
Done
>>
How can arse fans keep calling for winger out when the players aren't even trying
>>
>>75009504
Thank you based dutch /trans/ GOD
>>
Xhaka is fucking dogshit hahaha
>>
>muh kompany fixes everything meme
>>
wow this place is dead

sad!
>>
>>75009531

because he's totally lost the dressing room.

they're not interested in his jazzer, 'work it out yourselves' style anymore.
>>
hmmmm between kane and lingard for gotm
>>
>>75009673
too many counter attacks dilute that sectional vote
>>
>>75009531
Pretty average squad desu.

One good defender. No central midfield at all to speak of. One consistently good attacking player.

Ozil has been exposed as a complete luxury player. Walcott reached his ceiling years ago and it was pretty low. Welbeck cant stay fit long enough to put any kind of run of form together.
>>
>>75009839
>complaining about a lack of title challenge when your best CM is alex oxlade chamberlain
it's hilarious
>>
>>75009871
Right?

Remember when coquelin was considered good? Remember when Cazorla was actually fit enough to play professional football?

Crazy couple of months we all had there.
>>
Fucking scouse cunts.
>>
>>75009531
Wenger still bought these players and its his job to get the best out of them.
>>
>>75010266
and there lies the problem, wenger tries to do too much and comes up short, refusing to let down control in any aspect of running the entire club

he should not be the one t take the decision whether the training ground for the U14s gets floodlights
>>
File: ImNotEntirelySureAboutAnything.jpg (30KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
ImNotEntirelySureAboutAnything.jpg
30KB, 500x333px
>> Wijnaldum getting goal of the month
>>
Good thread.
>>
>about 20 posts in a motd thread
new low

bump
>>
Rest in peace /sp/
>>
>>75015760
>>75015923
>>75016349
Sage
>>
Is this /bundes/?
>>
>>75016349

It was a sunday motd and I assume most people watched Arsenal City live
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.