[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WAS IT A CHOKE OR COMEBACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
Lets settle this right now
>>
Both.
>>
C
>>
>>74995515
coinflip
>>
File: 1485745064270.jpg (246KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485745064270.jpg
246KB, 1600x900px
The Patriots had at one point a 0.05% chance at winning. If a single play didn't happen the way it did, the probably wouldn't have won. We can highlight Devonta Freeman's missed block that led to the fumble, Matt Ryan not seeing the blitz, and the two holding calls but even with all that, the Falcons still had a good chance at winning at 28-26 at that 2point conversion. If they stopped that 2pt conversion, they are the definite winners.
>>
>>74995522
This. The Falcons needed to fuck up for the Pats to get back in it.

And Brady needed to mount a comeback to win.
>>
File: blastedbyajeww.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
blastedbyajeww.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>74995646
>brandon marshall on inside the nfl bitches that the Pats should have lost as Brady is a whiney bitch
>brady literally willed the team to dominate the Dirty Birds on offense while the Patriots' D finally got their shit together and made plays
>>
>>74995515
I'll take "Those situations are not mutually exclusive" for 200 pesos Alex
>>
>>74995522
why is this so unfathomable for some to understand a huge comeback takes both sides in order to happen
>>
>>74995687
>the absolute state of NFL 'tackling'
>>
>>74995630

but what are the odds of stopping that two-point conversion when you completely shat away a 19 point lead in the past 20 minutes? the same goes for winning in overtime.

i don't mean to go all "muh momentum" but i pretty much knew the patriots would win the second they scored that game winning touchdown, before they even tried the 2-points. the falcons were just completely gassed by that point.
>>
>>74996566

oops, i meant the game-tying touchdown.
>>
>>74995687
That block though
>>
>>74995687
Lel every modern era player that gets on TV hates Brady because he kicked their ass. Most of the older players pretty much worship him.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.