[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like Skeeup doesn't understand April Fools.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (57KB, 587x390px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
57KB, 587x390px
I feel like Skeeup doesn't understand April Fools.
>>
The Falcons were leading 28-3 in the Super Bowl then squandered the lead. APRIL FOOLS!
>>
The Seahawks had the ball on the one yard line in the Super Bowl and then threw an interception. APRIL FOOLS!
>>
Patriots went 18-0 and then lost to the 13-6 Giants in the superbowl. APRIL FOOLS!
>>
>>74990925
For an actual april fool he should've made reasonable points for a day
>>
>>74991198
He's usually right when he's not discussing James.
>>
>>74991249
>
>>
Skip Bayless and Piers Morgan are proof that you can go through life being an insufferable piece of shit and people will love you.
>>
File: 1485568392094.jpg (33KB, 273x456px) Image search: [Google]
1485568392094.jpg
33KB, 273x456px
SKEEUP WHAT IS YOU DOING??

IT'S LIKE MY GRANMAMA USE TA SAY

APRIL FOO ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU APRIL FOO ME TWICE SHAME ON ME
>>
>>74991500
I love the exaggerated stupidity of shannon in these posts but his main issue is his speech impediment and the fact he tries to sound smart with said impediment. Some of his anecdotes are actually quotable.
>>
Manchester United has spent more money than any other club in Europe, yet still fails to win European competitions. APRIL FOOLS!
>>
File: G Dubs throws the first pitch.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
G Dubs throws the first pitch.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>74991500
>april fool me once, shame on me
>april fool me twice, we won't get fooled again
>>
Where were you when Shannon BTFO'd Gayron Rodgers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQbr6eDyayU
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7WFabYMJA

skeeupkino
>>
File: 1486492369275.png (328KB, 493x717px) Image search: [Google]
1486492369275.png
328KB, 493x717px
>>74991985

>:35
>in the middle of talking
>:43
>spaces out for a second
>SKEEUP
>goes back to his point

fucking lmao
>>
>>74992091
>THIS IS MAH TIME SKEUP BAYLESS
>if I told you grass would turn to cheese start hustling crackers
top kek
>>
>Skip Bayless is my favorite analyst. APRIL FOOLS.
>>
I wish my job was giving the hottest, most retarded takes all day for millions of dollars.
>>
skeeup
>>
>>74992798
But that means he is
>>
>>74991985

it's amazing how night and day the old first take was compared to this show. skip is a one-off master troll who carried the old show, and they replaced the arrogant, self-important douche known as stephen a smith with an incredibly likable, humble hofer
>>
>People unironicallly don't like Skeeeeup
Are you people autistic? The man is a fucking genious
>>
File: 1431239996940.jpg (69KB, 920x380px) Image search: [Google]
1431239996940.jpg
69KB, 920x380px
>>74991985
>44sec

why is this so funny to me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.