[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly happens here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png (143KB, 856x1024px) Image search: [Google]
West_Bromwich_Albion.svg.png
143KB, 856x1024px
What exactly happens here?
>>
Inbreeding and Pakistani rape gangs
>>
And East Brom? In which division are they playing now?
>>
It's the most muslim place In the whole of the UK worse than London even. Walking down the high street Is like what i imagine walking through Syria or Iraq to be like.
>>
It's just up the road from Handsworth which is one of the worst places in Britain
>>
>>74985964
There is no East Brom, you just go straight from Birmingham into West Bromwich
>>
>>74985993
>It's the most muslim place In the whole of the UK worse than London even. Walking down the high street Is like what i imagine walking through Syria or Iraq to be like.

West Brom is in the Black Country not Birmingham

fairly white
>>
>>74985993

>people think Birmingham is Black Country
>>
It's a muslim shithole to the point where some of the signs have to be written in arabic as well as english, with a gigantic mosque that pierces the landscape
>>
Hi! I'm new to this site, is Islamophobia an accepted and normal part of the discussion here? I'm a West Ham fan by the way
>>
>Second largest city in England doesn't even really have a PL team
Really makes me think
>>
So are most of England's muslim concentrated in London, Birmingham, and Manchester? And all the smaller urbs and rural areas having insignificant numbers of them?
>>
>>74986285
kill yourself
>>
>>74986251
>It's a muslim shithole to the point where some of the signs have to be written in arabic as well as english, with a gigantic mosque that pierces the landscape

I only really see white people when I go to Tipton, Dudley, Wolverhampton etc
>>
>>74986285
Normally not.
These racist biggots are just matchday tourists from /pol/
>>
File: IMG_0282.jpg (41KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
41KB, 363x363px
>England will be an Islamic nation within our lifetime
>>
>>74986304
Aston Villa(i know that they're relegated, but still)
>>74986331
You have to realize that geographical England is basically the size of Alabama but with 53 Million people so there's only so many places that one can go to completely avoid them.
>>
>>74986304
Three of the top 6 don't (Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield_
>>
>>74985993

so you haven't been there, nice
>>
>>74986393
Now im not going to comment on Islam itself, but we have way more Arabs in this country than bongs do......
>>
>>74986331

and bradford
>>
>>74986331
They're all over London, Lancashire, the West Midlands and Yorkshire in general
>>
>>74986441
Most of our Arabs are Christian. The United Kingdom has something like 5 million Muslims, and most of them are Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi anyway.
>>
>>74986331
https://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/interactive/2011/may/19/ethnic-breakdown-england-wales
>>
>>74986481
You seem to be forgetting all the black muslims and those edgier-than-thou white kids adopting Islam.
>>
>>74986481
I heard that parts of Minnesota and Michigan are just as bad as Western Europe in terms of Muslim population

But yeah, Pakistanis, Somalis and Moroccans are by the worst of the bunch
>>
>>74986449
>>74986463
>>74986492
thank you
>>
>>74986528
Which is interesting since one would wonder why people from hot countries would move en masse to a place with regular winter temps of -40F (-39.6C).
>>
>>74986632
>inb4 I get banned for /pol/posting

S-sorry jannies
>>
>>74986364

What are you doing here Mohammed? Shouldn't you be raping german women?
>>
>>74986658
no it will be ugly british woman your mom bitch
>>
The last bastion of "Strong English lads" culture and based Pulisball.
>>
>>74986834
>>
File: 1488749600114.jpg (160KB, 715x755px) Image search: [Google]
1488749600114.jpg
160KB, 715x755px
>>74986364
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.