[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Multiple Decade Dynasties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: GOAT.jpg (55KB, 644x853px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
55KB, 644x853px
Sons of Massachusetts! Of Rhode Island! My New England brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of the Patriots fail, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of the team, but it is not this day.

An hour of fags and shitposting when the Dynasty comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand, Patriot-fags!
>>
>>74973463
>Sons of Massachusetts! Of Rhode Island! My New England brothers.

Speaking as someone who was born in Rhode Island, works in Maine, and live in New Hampshire, don't you EVER confuse the REAL New England with those cocksucking Massholes.

If there's one thing that unites CT, ME, NH, RI, and VT, it's their hatred for Massachusetts and the scum who live there.
>>
File: 1482297596426.png (61KB, 1306x904px) Image search: [Google]
1482297596426.png
61KB, 1306x904px
>>74973566
>CT
>part of New England
This is how I know you're a false flagging Jew Yorker.
>>
>>74973734
>This is how I know you're a false flagging Jew Yorker.

What was I supposed to write, oh great & powerful geology sperglord? Connecticut east of the Connecticut River?

I could have also split off western Mass and the Cape from the true Masshole homeland inside 495, but would anons not from New England have known what I was posting about?
>>
>>74973463

Tom Brady of the house Brady, fourth of his name, the Un-Deflated, King of the NFL and the first salary cap era dynasty, King of the 6 New England states, King of the great synthetic turf sea, breaker of super bowl deficits and Father of dynasties.

Now bend the knee.
>>
you can have your 1 or 2 more rings while brady is playing. everyone knows bill b is retiring at the same time as him and your era will be over. you had a good run that's still showing some life at the end, but by 2020 both of them will retire and you will fade away
>>
>>74974018

The pats will never be as good as they are right now but we may never see another NFL team again have a run like this.

That being said the Pats will not go back to sucking. They will keep an established program. The Krafts are some of the best owners in the NFL and have used the success of the team in the past 15 years to build up the best facilities and have shown time and again they are willing to pay top dollar to get the best coaches and scouting department.

They are set up to be a competitive team ala Steelers for years to come.
>>
tfw my father was a Patriots fan from their first season in Boston until the day he died

He saw them win four Owls. He would have been happy to see them win the fifth.

t. sentimental Bostonian
>>
>>74974137

glad he got to see XLIX
>>
fucking goddamn the patriots dont stop winning
>>
>>74973463
plz update this image
>>
>>74976987
That's what im saying
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.