[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would the best female heavyweight boxers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: manny pacquiao.jpg (48KB, 427x458px) Image search: [Google]
manny pacquiao.jpg
48KB, 427x458px
do against Manny Pacquiao

they would have a size advantage over him?
>>
why are you saying that as a question
why did i not say this or that as a question
>>
>>74972350
I'm asking how would they do

they would have a size advantage over him?
>>
they would get shadowrealmed in about 30 seconds
>>
>>74972366
but its a female heavyweight vs. manny

i'm not putting him against a female welterweight (he would destroy her)

but a female heavyweight

look at what ann wolfe did to a 6f6 women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h-hmcnlmrQ
>>
>>74972376
lol
>>
>>74972376

Anne Wolfe v a minimumweight Thai would be a funny matchup
>>
Pacquiao would kill them.
>>
One punch knockout
>>
>>74972487
He could literally murder a woman boxer with a punch.
>>
>>74972325
>how would they do

They'd get their asses kicked.

They don't have the speed, or the power, of an average man, let alone the freak talents at the top of the pyramids in any pro-sports.
>>
>>74972376
>look at what ann wolfe did to a 6f6 women

What?

That tall bitch walked right into it.

Notice how slow they are compared to men?
>>
If you gave a mega roided Xbox huge female like Gaby Garcia 2 years of legit boxing training she could beat Pac Man. No sub 160lb female could.
>>
I don't think you realise what you are asking.
Right now there are 19 active female heavyweights in the whole world. That's all, that is who you can choose "the best female heavyweight boxers" out of. They are not 6f6, they 5'7 and 200 pounds and really are in that division because they are too lazy to diet. Even if they where in decent shape the skill gap would be enormous and the Pac's punches would be unlike anything they would have felt before. As for size advantage, it means nothing when the other person is basically "untrained" in comparison to you.

Here is Mikey Garcia against a civilian (approx 80 lbs advantage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx366XXz0uc

Here is SRL after his first retirement on an exhibition with a supposed amateur heavyweight (approx 50 lbs advantage)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8h0boyLcJk

Pac would KO the best woman boxer regardless of weight class in three rounds at the most.
>>
>>74972706
no.....Manny is way to fast for Gabi and probably hits harder

bone structure of men and women is completely different
>>
>>74972752
could in-shape women boxers beat manny?
>>
>>74972325
Only a heem faggot would ever think a woman could beat a man in combat sports. Kill yourself cletus
>>
Could three female heavyweight boxers beat Manny if he had a flu?
>>
Sure they'd just have to explain that there's nothing wrong with homosexuality and he'd be too angry to defend
>>
>>74972898
Can they use the bones of the first one he drops as a weapon?
>>
>>74972850
No. There is no woman boxer alive that would stand anything else other than a literal (reduced) puncher's chance. To put it in perspective; Jessica Chavez and Cecilia Braekhus are two of the most skilled women boxers today, go watch some of their fights and honestly ask yourself if you think they have even 5% of the skill that Pac has. I've already explained why heavyweight women boxers are a joke and there doesn't exist a single female Cruiserweight of Light Heavyweight in the whole world. That means that the best possible matchup for Pacquiao (size + skill wise) would come from a Middleweight or a Super Middleweight female boxer. Don't take my word for it, go watch yourself all the best female boxers from those divisions, then watch Pacquiao vs Margarito to see what Pacquiao can do to one of the most durable MALE boxers of all time who outweighed him almost 20 pounds and you will understand that there is no woman boxer alive today that can realistically beat Pacquiao.
>>
>>74972850

Are you fucking retarded or just super hyper subtle bait?

Either way, FUCK YOU
>>
>>74972325
any woman heavier than him is more or less the best female heavyweight boxer

manny vs gabi garcia under pancrase mma rules might be competitive tho
>>
>>74976112
No it wouldn't you fucking spastic.
She'd get steamrolled.
>>
>>74980679
>boxer beating a grappler
>let alone a humongous one
?????
>>
File: 200px-Igor_Vovchanchyn[1].jpg (20KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Igor_Vovchanchyn[1].jpg
20KB, 200x271px
>>74980709
>>
>>74972706
Did you see Gabi's fight against that Tongan professional wrestler with absolutely no fight history? The female pro wrestler knocked her down with one straight punch. Manny would kill her inside three minutes.
>>
>>74980709
>a woman beating a man
>let alone an ATG
She got rocked by that Polynesian girl in her debut.
>>
>>74972325
They would whoop his ass, easily.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.