[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guess the soccer player

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image-300x300.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image-300x300.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>I have played with and against Ronaldinho
>I am not Spanish and have never played in England or Italy
>I also have played with George Weah, but not with Kluivert or Deschamps
>I did play in more than 10 clubs, and two different UEFA leagues
>I scored the winning goal in the final of an international tournament

Who am I?
>>
Nigga

>>74960898
>>
>>74961466
It's not the same player, and I am not African-American.
>>
>I am gay

Who am I?
>>
He doesn't exist.

I've literally went through the clubs Weah played for. The person in question must have played with Weah in Monaco or Paris Saint Germain since those are the only relevant clubs he's played for that aren't Italian or English. From the years 1988-1992 for Monaco, the only player in the squads that Weah played for that scored in an international tournament final was Petit and he played in England.

You're just baiting us.
>>
>>74966346
>From the years 1988-1992 for Monaco
but you didn't look at Paris SG. Ronaldinho played for them, so you would look at who played for them when Weah was there and who was still playing for them 8 or 9 years later
>>
>>74966346
>those are the only relevant club
That's your problem, you just think any other club isn't worth looking at when the answer is right there
>>
>>74961458
Marcelinho
>>
>>74967656
winning goal in the final of an international tournament though?
>>
>>74967693
Probably an irrelevant friendly tournament like Audi Cup or something
>>
Adriano Gabiru
>with Ronaldinho in Brazil youth teams
>against Ronaldinho in 2001, Marseille-PSG
>with George Weah at Marseille 2001
>hasn't played with Kluivert
>hasn't played with Didier Deschamps, has played with the literally who that is Guillaume Deschamps though
>has played for a ton of hue clubs but also Marseille and Inter Baku, two different UEFA leagues
>scored the winning goal in the 2006 Club World Cup final, dunno if it qualifies as an international tournament though
>>
>>74967919
I think we have a winner
>>
>>74965634
Do you have crippling depression?
>>
>>74967919
This
>>
THREAD THEME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTBbTSjZpI
>>
File: Adriano.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
Adriano.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
>>74967919
OP here. Congratulations!
>>
>>74967919
Also he played against Ronaldinho at the 2006 Club World Cup final.

>Guillaume Deschamps
lol
>>
>>74968275
y-yes
>>
>>74971785
And he played with Ronaldinho in the 2003 Confederations Cup too desu.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.