[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0615.jpg (248KB, 1536x1185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0615.jpg
248KB, 1536x1185px
Why?
>>
>"yo yo" whas' good, people?"
>>
Why does it make /sp/ so mad that black people are hosting sports center?
>>
>>74959955
For me at least, it's less about them being black and more about them being uninteresting and their show being crappy.
>>
>>74959955
Doesn't bother me at all. I don't watch nigger sports
>>
>>74959940
black people like sports more than whites per capita
>>
>>74959940
I dont understand why they put sportscenter around them? they werent even that interesting in the first place. I can see maybe SAS, bomani(he is annoying but he at least get people to go one way or another), or even amin elhassan
>>
File: 1484880332257.jpg (46KB, 391x493px) Image search: [Google]
1484880332257.jpg
46KB, 391x493px
>>74959984

this
>>
>>74960105
Ninja Turtle lookin ass nigga
>>
Should I bet $30k on the bulls?
>>
>>74959955

>implying I watch or care about sportscenter

and idk, they probably suck and are only there BECAUSE they are black
>>
>>74959955
Its not black people its more the
>welcome to the SC6
>a historic night for lebron
>richard sherman could be on the move
>and opening day is just 3 days away
>but we begin with why Colin Kaepernick hasnt been signed
>followed by why NFL players need to express their black culture in celebrations
>we're joined today with D'arellius Marquans, senior writer for The Undefeated and Black Lives Matter activist
>>
>>74959940
Because fuck Drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>74961502
What would you rather have them talk about?
>>
>>74959940

i just started at this in disgust and noticed all the pro-gay, pro-black, pro-mac, pro-rap, etc

im seriously in shock this is what sports center is now. I'm truly speechless. Really sad honestly. Nothing but left wing political garbage.....fuck man. I remember being a little kid and watching espn in the morning before school and it was nothing but Berman showing highlight reels of ALL the games.
>>
>>74961536
nothing.
>>
>>74959955

youre such an idiot....so stupid

Stuart Scott was black and started ESPN long time ago. ESPN was amazing back in the day. It's the retards like you that spout out "racist" and "sexist" at everything. "IT MUST B CUZ DEY BLAck!!" SportsCenter is fucking lame and political bullshit now. Simple as that.
>>
>>74959940
If they had done this 4 years ago, it would have been a smashed hit

But the country has changed, people are tired of everything getting racialized and politicized. Good riddance when they get canceled, Michael Smith is a uncle tom and a snake and Jemele is a nasty race baiting woman.
>>
I stopped watching espn years ago. Troll analyst. Too much nigger shit. Rappers. Politics. Just 100% nigger programming. Live sports is the only time ESPN comes on in my house.

Sad though because I used to love eating breakfast and getting dressed before school watching highlights and hearing the witty banter. Now it's just all tmz for niggers.
>>
>>74961536
sports
>>
>>74961637
>Stuart Scott was black and started ESPN long time ago. ESPN was amazing back in the day. It's the retards like you that spout out "racist" and "sexist" at everything. "IT MUST B CUZ DEY BLAck!!" SportsCenter is fucking lame and political bullshit now. Simple as that.

Sportscenter was been shit for years, ESPN loses a ton of money and Disney is trying to get people that will actually watch the show. Instead of neckbeards that run to the board to complain about two black people on ESPN
>>
>>74961554
I'm literally shaking right now.
>>
>>74959940
Have they released their sex tape yet?
>>
>>74965449
disgusting bro
>>
I like black people and thought this idea could work.

Until I watched an episode. The shit is so fucking cringey. And they are uncharismatic as fuck.
>>
>>74962979
>people that will actually watch
>ESPN pushes lib agenda
>ratings and subscriptions nose dive and keep nose diving

Leftism isnt good for business
>>
most people's reflexive view of demographics is based on television, where america is half black and 20% gay.
>>
>>74965751
But michael a smith gotta big ass dick fr
>>
stopped watching ESPN after the Decision

there was literally zero reason for it and it took over every single aspect of programming, literally 2 minutes for all other sports and 28 minutes dedicated to the worst kept secret from the most entitled player ever.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.