[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did FS1 overtake ESPN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: GRftjRV6_400x400.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
GRftjRV6_400x400.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
When did FS1 overtake ESPN?
>>
it never did
>>
>>74952672
what? fs1 is just a cheaper and worse e!spn without the annoying SJW shit.

no one watches FS 1
>>
>>74952686
>>74952689
kys

FS1 has been superior for probably the last 3 years. Signing Cowherd put them over the top by a huge margin.
>>
>>74952689
Apparently you do
>>
>>74952689
FS1 actually plays fucking sports. Ya they have that meme show with >Skeeup, but it's not nearly as bad as 9/10 of the pundit-centric BS that ESPN puts on. The worst being that one with the completely unintelligible old Mexican guy yelling in broken English.
>>
ESPN is the CNN of sports networks. Plebs only watch it because they know of nothing else, and it gets ratings from waiting rooms, gyms, and restaurants/bars.
>>
>>74952672
My local bar only shows FS1 now. Mad comfy desu
>>
>>74952723
When will advertisers get wise to that massive waste of their admoney?
>>
>>74952708
>cowherd
>superior

lol what?
>>74952709
I last watch them for the usa qualifier and thats it.
>>74952721
>not liking papi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94D0FjAawc8
>>
>>74952869
when advertisers realized ratings are a scam and/or cable bundle blows up. The probability of either one occurring are rather good
>>
Cowherd is overrated as fuck, he only discusses two sports and he sucks at discussing basketball. All he ever talks about is narratives and other bullshit
>>
a long long long ago
>>
>>74952987
Kek. He discusses narratives because that's what gets the most views. If you want to discuss something else try it out and get no attention
>>
i like the fat black guy who calls lebron an sjw
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/ESPN/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLXzq85ijg2LwJWFrz4pkmw/videos

>>74952721

just compare the views of the videos on these channels, ESPN is getting BTFO. the next few years look pretty grim considering the majority of the ESPN audience is older (30+) that just watch it because "it's the sports channel."
>>
>pay Skip a ton of money
>no one watches his show

All you had to do was beat Max fucking Kellerman and they can't even do that. FS1 is garbage. Also they don't have on demand replays of games in the year 2017.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.