[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20160125_vssa_gallery_5.jpg (245KB, 750x480px) Image search: [Google]
20160125_vssa_gallery_5.jpg
245KB, 750x480px
APOLOGIZE
>>
*embarrasses all mvp candidates this year*

nasty as fuck
>>
The look in Popovich's eyes
>>
>>74952257
To be fair, the distinction between the 1 and 2 seeds is meaningless. On any given year, an injury can make the 1 seed's side of the bracket more difficult than the 2's side.
>>
>>74952257
MULATTOED
>>
>>74952334
1 plays Portland/Denver and then clippers/jazz

2 plays Memphis and then Houston.

That's a big difference
>>
>>74952257
desu Klay's memechucks were more important for the comeback
>>
>>74952334
seeding and injuries can both be relevant
>>
Basketball has got to be the most boring sport for spectators. I'd literally rather watch baseball or cricket, and I don't even know the rules of cricket. In basketball nothing matters until the last 5 minutes, at which point, if one team is getting btfo, congratulations, you just wasted 2.5 hours of your life. Its really fun to play for sure, but watching is painful. How could this sport be fixed for the spectators?
>>
>>74955385
You have to compare basketball to boxing in the sense that every point/punch is crucial to winning. A boxer will ko his opponent with his 100th punch but it was the 99 punches before that did the damage. It's all about sustained attack and defense. It's a game of runs where teams constantly make adjustments and watching that is fun imo
>>
>>74955411
But in tennis and boxing 1) some points/punches are worth more than others (set point, break point, a KO can occur at any time in basketball) and 2) it's an individual sport, which makes the aspect of mental fortitude more important.

Think about the Lakers in their heyday: they were called Showtime. The owner forced the team to play a certain way and hired dancers n shit.
>>
Spurs more like Spergs ayyyy lmao
>>
>>74955485
Well it's the same in basketball where there are moments that completely change the game whether it's a block /steal or momentum shifting point. And obviously every team has their own philosophy on how to play. Rockets like to push the ball and play a high tempo offense while grizzlies prefer a more half court grind it out game. It depends on the players you have at your disposal
>>
>>74955385
>In basketball nothing matters until the last 5 minutes

lolwut. What the fuck are you going to do in the last 5 minutes if you sucked dick in the first 33 and you're down 30 points? The last 5 minutes of the first half can be just as crucial.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.